Hogg Family home gets a little karma

The person who called it in should do time. This kind of thing is uncalled for, and dangerous. It would be more effective for one of his pro-gun peers to knock some sense into him after school.

That said, one can't help notice the nice suburban house in the picture. A veritable mini-Palace of White Privilege, wouldn't you say? :auiqs.jpg:

You arent leaving the thread, you abandoned your comment because it was ignorant as fuck
Do i need to color it for you this time? Get my 9 year old to draw you pictures, perhaps? Geez

Calling in a false police report is a criminal offense.

Strange to see the advocates of law and order applauding prank police calls as both funny and appropriate.

The Parkland kids really have a hook in the gun nuts. Note I say 'gun nuts' rather than gun lovers. There are folks who truly love their guns and the gun culture and demonstrate that love through intellectual arguments. I disagree with those arguments, but I respect them. But gun nuts use emotional, visceral and Reactionary arguments even to the point they would break the law to advance them.

Your's is such a position. You would not only quash first amendment rights in your cause, but celebrate law breakers.

Why is the second amendment more important than the second?

Why is the second amendment more important than the second?

Might want to edit that

LMAO! To bad the little shit stain wasn't home....All's fair in love and war and this IS a war.

you are at WAR with kids who were shot at..?? yes, YOU are a shit stain.

funny, how deranged gun nuts keep invoking WAR.. keep it up!

taking up arms against the US Government is treason, dumbass..

the 2nd doesn't mean what you morons think it means. :itsok:

the 2nd doesn't mean what you morons think it means.

ahh, really?

inform us, Oh Enlightened One, what DOES it mean?

no thanks. i'm not your research monkey. educate yourself.

so "funny"

funny how you ignore what's already been posted ad nauseam on this forum just to pop up elsewhere to ATTEMPT a personal attack.

so "funny"

funny how you ignore what's already been posted ad nauseam on this forum just to pop up elsewhere to ATTEMPT a personal attack.

personal attack?

didn't even attempt one.

(if I had, it would have been obvious, and far more personal)

Just wanted you to explain your view on the Second not meaning what other think it does.

i love it when all the tards swoop in to give each other "back up" in defense of taking up arms against my country.

yeeeeah, i'm the moron. (4 out of 5 morons agree!) :uhoh3:

i love it when all the tards swoop in to give each other "back up" in defense of taking up arms against my country.

yeeeeah, i'm the moron. (4 out of 5 morons agree!) :uhoh3:

taking up arms against YOUR country?

did you come to this thread to defend the notion of taking up arms against my country?

or did you just show up to defend criminal pranks?

or did you just want to attack school children after they were murderously assaulted?

or did you just show up to instigate a confrontation with a poster who refuses to kiss your dumbo ass?

did you come to this thread to defend the notion of taking up arms against my country?

or did you just show up to defend criminal pranks?

or did you just want to attack school children after they were murderously assaulted?

or did you just show up to instigate a confrontation with a poster who refuses to kiss your dumbo ass?
Tell us what you think about antifa and BLM. Both have taken up arms against your country.

in case you couldn't tell, i do not support anyone taking up arms against my country.

Family of Stoneman Douglas student advocate David Hogg 'swatted' at home

LMAO! To bad the little shit stain wasn't home....All's fair in love and war and this IS a war.

Do explain why you think David Hogg and his family deserve karma? What has David Hogg done wrong other than use free speech to promote better gun control laws?

Not only that, you cockroach right wingers keep forgetting that the kid went through an extremely traumatic experience.

The only people deserving of Karma's wrath is heartless, flithy right wingers.

Forum List

Back