Holder says Mueller could prosecute Trump for OOJ

They don't care, that's the sick thing about this entire mess. The left doesn't care one bit about corruption in their ranks as long as they win. They don't give a damn about the lies about Obamacare and the waste of billions of taxpayer's money. All they care about is that the agenda moves forward. They hate good decent hard working God fearing Americans.
Just by changing one word in your post, you get a good description of the right, very utilitarian.
They don't care, that's the sick thing about this entire mess. The right doesn't care one bit about corruption in their ranks as long as they win. They don't give a damn about the lies about Obamacare and the waste of billions of taxpayer's money. All they care about is that the agenda moves forward. They hate good decent hard working God fearing Americans.
Bullcorn. The right wants small effective efficient government.

Well.....during s Democratic administration. As we now see...once the GOP is in charge....KATIE BAR THE DOOR! Damn the Torpedoes! The Deficit does not matter. What's is a $10,000 military toilet seat among friends...if they are Republican.

And you asshole were fine with deficit spending but now you are against it, what a hypocrite you are, I bet you are proud.

You can't see that the Republican Party has become "Trumpsized"? You are content adding trillions to the dept and worship a pussy grabber. You are sick!

Spinning is all you got little jimmy I have never been for deficit spending, I didn’t vote for Trump.

So in your attempt to spin actually look dumber and more hypocritical, which is really tough to do.

Before Clinton, then Bush, then Obama and now Trump, I have been against spending and still am. I am not pleased that anyone got tax cuts and we need to cut spending 25% and raise taxes until we get this deficit under control, because this is going to comeback to bite us, but please continue to prove how really stupid and hypocritical you are.

Just by changing one word in your post, you get a good description of the right, very utilitarian.

Well.....during s Democratic administration. As we now see...once the GOP is in charge....KATIE BAR THE DOOR! Damn the Torpedoes! The Deficit does not matter. What's is a $10,000 military toilet seat among friends...if they are Republican.

And you asshole were fine with deficit spending but now you are against it, what a hypocrite you are, I bet you are proud.

You can't see that the Republican Party has become "Trumpsized"? You are content adding trillions to the dept and worship a pussy grabber. You are sick!

Spinning is all you got little jimmy I have never been for deficit spending, I didn’t vote for Trump.

So in your attempt to spin actually look dumber and more hypocritical, which is really tough to do.

Before Clinton, then Bush, then Obama and now Trump, I have been against spending and still am. I am not pleased that anyone got tax cuts and we need to cut spending 25% and raise taxes until we get this deficit under control, because this is going to comeback to bite us, but please continue to prove how really stupid and hypocritical you are.

Gee...I was getting ready to agree with you until you reverted to a Trumplike attack.

All real men are pussy grabbers, unless someone is a metro sexual liberal.

Your post is so stupid on so many levels I don’t know where to begin.

Got to 'throw in' with Pap on this one... Dumb ass, chauvinistic neanderthal (BSfilter)

Last edited:
Because it was complete bullshit but Hillary's pathetic losers like you would go apoplectic over it? Because it didn't amount to anything at all? Because they knew that people like you would think THAT was somehow wrong but Hillary and the DNC hiring Russians to put out a phony dossier and using that to smear someone running for President was fine?

The better question is how in the hell can anyone who supported Clinton still think that Trump is the bad guy after what Hillary and her minions did in the last election has slowly come to light? Are you kidding me? Compared to you progressives Trump is like Little Mary Sunshine!
Hillary or DNC did not work with russians. Steele (a british spy) was working with his russian contacts at a time when he didnt know who was funding him; all he knew about was fusion gps. This dossier was only used to corroborate what the FBI already had. The dossier was initially started by the conservative free beacon.
And Gowdy explains why its not going affect the investigation. Even John Kelly says its not a big deal.

So Clinton and the DNC paid Steele who then paid the Russians to put out a fake dossier and you think that means that Clinton didn't work with the Russians? You're kidding, right? The fact is...Hillary Clinton colluded with Russians to smear her political opponent in a US Presidential race by putting out a fake dossier that the Obama White House then used as "proof" to a FISA court to obtain a warrant to spy on an opposing political campaign!

Not a big deal? It's Watergate on freaking steroids! It's an abuse of power by the Obama White House that's quite frankly unprecedented in American history! It's even worse than their use of the IRS to target their political opposition...something ELSE that's unprecedented!

So tell me why we've wasted a year and hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars investigating something that it's obvious at this point NEVER EXISTED...Trump colluding with Russians in an election...while we haven't investigated the worst abuse of power by a sitting Administration I've ever witnessed? Why IS that, Dudmuck?
To make this huge leap that Hillary worked with the russians, you must believe her campaign hiring -> a research firm that hired -> a researcher who spoke -> to Russian sources.
This falls apart because fusion gps was started on this by a republican billionaire funding washington free beacon.
The key difference is that Hillary has never obstructed. By contrast Trump has obstucted light-years more than nixon ever did.
Trump’s obstruction was light-years more extensive, crass and hands-on [than Nixon's]. He allegedly tried to extract a pledge of loyalty from FBI Director James B. Comey and pressured him to drop the Michael Flynn case, then fired Comey when he didn’t. He also waged a public smear campaign against Mueller and the FBI — reportedly even attempting to fire Mueller before his White House counsel threatened to resign.
Hillary paid for a fake dossier. FACT.
Every campaign pays for opposition research.
Much of the dossier is corroborated, and none of it has been proven false. Its hardly worth the effort since its such a small part of the whole russian investigation.

So every campaign pays to have a fake dossier made up and then pays a bunch of people over in Russia to put it out like it came from them in the beginning? Tell me one other campaign that's EVER done anything like what Clinton and Obama just did with that fake dossier!

"Anything that remotely resembles collusion?"

Well...the meeting that Junior arranged with the Russian lawyer. We don't know YET what other levels of COLLISION there was. But Mueller will have that in his report.

We can feel sure he is getting close to the end when he interviews the Liar in Chief. That will be a hoot! Maybe it will make YouTube! If he opens his mouth...he will have perjured himself.
If Trump is innocent, why does he keep acting like he's guilty? As soon as he knew there was going to be an investigation, his friendly words toward Putin turn into threats. He tried his best to discredit the FBI when they were leading the investigation. Then he fires the guy in charge of the investigation. He attacks the AG for suggesting a special council, criticizes the Asst AG for hiring Mueller, and then attempts to fire Mueller. Almost daily for 9 months, Trump issued comments to discredit the investigation. If he believed he was innocent why would he try to discredit the investigation that could prove him innocent or at least prove no collusion. Trump just doesn't act like an innocent man.

What has Trump done except demand that the investigation be done by people without a blatant bias against him? You seem to think that an "innocent man" would not fight back! That's not Trump. If he's attacked...he attacks back. If his political opponents attempt to smear him...he goes to social media and challenges what's being said.

Trump hasn't discredited the FBI rank and file...he's called into question the motives of some of the higher ups in the FBI and the Justice Department that used their positions to attack someone who's politics they didn't agree with!
There is no need for the president to fight back against the investigation. He has not been accused or charged with any crime by the investigation and has not even been interviewed. There's a time to fight and time to keep your mouth shut and that time is now.

If Trump feels he should fight back, it should be against the media or politicians who are attacking him, certainly not the people who have been hired by his own administration to investigate interference in our election process.

Trump is trying to destroy the country's faith in the FBI because he fears the worst outcome from the investigation. He routinely refers to the investigation as a witch hunt, claims the reputation of FBI is in tatters, has attacked his own people that head the agency, and has even accused the investigators of politicizing the investigation. Now even if Mueller finds no wrong doing by Trump, his adversaries will use Trump's condemnation of the investigation against him. Trump is acting like a guilty man and a very dumb one at that.

How is pointing out that your opponent did EXACTLY what you've been wrongly accused of doing not the right time to fight back? Trump didn't collude with any Russians to sway the election! Hillary Clinton did! Trump didn't use a phony dossier to get a FISA warrant so he could spy on his opposition! The Obama White House did! Trump isn't acting like a guilty man...he's acting like a man who's been wrongly accused of doing something that he ACCUSERS actually DID do! He's pissed and I would be too!

They don't care, that's the sick thing about this entire mess. The left doesn't care one bit about corruption in their ranks as long as they win. They don't give a damn about the lies about Obamacare and the waste of billions of taxpayer's money. All they care about is that the agenda moves forward. They hate good decent hard working God fearing Americans.
They don't care, that's the sick thing about this entire mess. The right doesn't care one bit about corruption in their ranks as long as they win. They don't give a damn about the lies about Obamacare and the waste of billions of taxpayer's money. All they care about is that the agenda moves forward. They hate good decent hard working God fearing Americans.

You lefties are experts at propaganda and straw men. Where did any Republican say they want to pay $10000 for a toilet seat? I certainly don't agree with all the spending, but I'll take the spending proposed for infrastructure. Much better than wasting billions on a fraudulent healthcare boondoggle.
Actually, I think it was a $640 toilet seat. These seemingly outrage wastes have occurred under ever administration, republican or democrat, probably because the president and his people have more important things to do than worry about the cost of a toilet seat.

You are usually left with the assumption that the military is paying $640 for something that can be bought at Home Depot for $10. Often the shocking waste is due a specification that makes the item one of kind and can't be bought at Home Depot or any other retail outlet.

People go nuts over the outrageous price of common items like toilet seats, hammers, and light bulbs because they are familiar with their cost and assume they will be used in thousands or millions of applications. Yet when the military spends 25 billion dollars on a plane or weapons system, no one get's upset because they're not familiar the cost of the item.

Hillary or DNC did not work with russians. Steele (a british spy) was working with his russian contacts at a time when he didnt know who was funding him; all he knew about was fusion gps. This dossier was only used to corroborate what the FBI already had. The dossier was initially started by the conservative free beacon.
And Gowdy explains why its not going affect the investigation. Even John Kelly says its not a big deal.

So Clinton and the DNC paid Steele who then paid the Russians to put out a fake dossier and you think that means that Clinton didn't work with the Russians? You're kidding, right? The fact is...Hillary Clinton colluded with Russians to smear her political opponent in a US Presidential race by putting out a fake dossier that the Obama White House then used as "proof" to a FISA court to obtain a warrant to spy on an opposing political campaign!

Not a big deal? It's Watergate on freaking steroids! It's an abuse of power by the Obama White House that's quite frankly unprecedented in American history! It's even worse than their use of the IRS to target their political opposition...something ELSE that's unprecedented!

So tell me why we've wasted a year and hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars investigating something that it's obvious at this point NEVER EXISTED...Trump colluding with Russians in an election...while we haven't investigated the worst abuse of power by a sitting Administration I've ever witnessed? Why IS that, Dudmuck?
To make this huge leap that Hillary worked with the russians, you must believe her campaign hiring -> a research firm that hired -> a researcher who spoke -> to Russian sources.
This falls apart because fusion gps was started on this by a republican billionaire funding washington free beacon.
The key difference is that Hillary has never obstructed. By contrast Trump has obstucted light-years more than nixon ever did.
Trump’s obstruction was light-years more extensive, crass and hands-on [than Nixon's]. He allegedly tried to extract a pledge of loyalty from FBI Director James B. Comey and pressured him to drop the Michael Flynn case, then fired Comey when he didn’t. He also waged a public smear campaign against Mueller and the FBI — reportedly even attempting to fire Mueller before his White House counsel threatened to resign.
Much of the dossier is corroborated, and none of it has been proven false. Its hardly worth the effort since its such a small part of the whole russian investigation.

So every campaign pays to have a fake dossier made up and then pays a bunch of people over in Russia to put it out like it came from them in the beginning? Tell me one other campaign that's EVER done anything like what Clinton and Obama just did with that fake dossier!

First...much if the dossier has been proven true
Second...Hillary did not pay for its creation...a Repub opponent dud
Third....this is about a meddling Putin who has now installed his man in the WH. THAT SHOULD SCARE YOU TO DEATH!

Third....this is about a meddling Putin who has now installed his man in the WH. THAT SHOULD SCARE YOU TO DEATH!

So you've chosen to outright LIE about this, Jim? Hillary Clinton may not have "started" the dossier but she and the DNC damn well DID pay to have it finished and to have those Russians put it out! So once again...tell me any other campaign that has EVER done what the Clinton campaign did...paying a group of foreigners to smear a political opponent with an obscene dossier that THEY put out...and then tell me what other Administration used a phony dossier to obtain a court order so that they could spy on their political opposition!

Putin did NOTHING to put Trump in the White House! He was put there by the voters DESPITE Hillary Clinton employing some of the sleaziest campaign tactics ever and the Obama White House doing things that even Richard Nixon could only dream about doing back in the days of Watergate!

So you've chosen to outright LIE about this, Jim? Hillary Clinton may not have "started" the dossier but she and the DNC damn well DID pay to have it finished and to have those Russians put it out! So once again...tell me any other campaign that has EVER done what the Clinton campaign did...paying a group of foreigners to smear a political opponent with an obscene dossier that THEY put out...and then tell me what other Administration used a phony dossier to obtain a court order so that they could spy on their political opposition!

Putin did NOTHING to put Trump in the White House! He was put there by the voters DESPITE Hillary Clinton employing some of the sleaziest campaign tactics ever and the Obama White House doing things that even Richard Nixon could only dream about doing back in the days of Watergate!
Putin did something, and he's happy with his investment. And dutch spies recorded it.
Steele was an officer in Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service (SIS, sometimes known as “MI6”), where he enjoyed the highest esteem from his own bosses as well as his counterparts in the U.S. intelligence community. Steele spent long stints in Russia, where he built up his knowledge of the country and language and cultivated a wide-ranging network of contacts. At one point he ran the SIS Russia Desk.
When Steele was creating the dossier, he had no idea of the funding source, only fusion gps.
Steele should be considered a friend of the US, just as the rest of the british intelligence service.

Putin did something, and he's happy with his investment. And dutch spies recorded it.
Steele was an officer in Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service (SIS, sometimes known as “MI6”), where he enjoyed the highest esteem from his own bosses as well as his counterparts in the U.S. intelligence community. Steele spent long stints in Russia, where he built up his knowledge of the country and language and cultivated a wide-ranging network of contacts. At one point he ran the SIS Russia Desk.
When Steele was creating the dossier, he had no idea of the funding source, only fusion gps.
Steele should be considered a friend of the US, just as the rest of the british intelligence service.

Putin "did something"? Putin did what he's done for decades. Your liberal leaders used "Russian collusion" as a diversion so people wouldn't ask why they ran the worst candidate for President EVER!

Steele was the middle man between Hillary Clinton and Russians in an obvious "collusion" to smear a political opponent by paying millions of dollars to create and put out a phony dossier on them! How in the hell does that make him a "friend" of the US?

Putin "did something"? Putin did what he's done for decades. Your liberal leaders used "Russian collusion" as a diversion so people wouldn't ask why they ran the worst candidate for President EVER!

Steele was the middle man between Hillary Clinton and Russians in an obvious "collusion" to smear a political opponent by paying millions of dollars to create and put out a phony dossier on them! How in the hell does that make him a "friend" of the US?
Certainly Hillary was a terrible candidate, yet still got more votes than Trump. Just because Putin influences other elections before, doesnt justify it now.
Fusion GPS is the middle-man between clinton campaign and Steele, but that only happened because Free Beacon publication started that work.

Steele is a friend of US, partly because he put his life on the line for us in afghanistan, investigated Litvenyenko assasination, put himself at considerable risk considering russia's penchant for assasination. Steele gave us awareness of the foreign influence over trump's campaign officials.

Of course it's stupid. So is the propaganda about Trump. Stupid on soooooo many levels.

So he didn't collude with the Russians to 'rig' the Election. Now it's 'Obstruction of Justice.' Talk about moving the goal posts? What a scam.
It might surprise you to learn that many federal investigations culminate in indictments for activities far removed from the purpose of the investigation. Obstruction and tax evasion are common.

One of the most famous investigations was that of Al Capone which began with the FBI being asked to investigate his failure to appear as a witness before a federal grand jury in a probation case. This led to further investigations. After several years, he was nailed for not paying his taxes. I mention this because of the mistaken idea by the public that criminal investigations must be limited and specific. The fact is they are not. In the Mueller investigation as in all federal investigations, evidence of criminal activity discovered in the course of the investigation is pursued even thou it may be far afield from the purpose of the investigation. A federal investigation can not ignore obstruction of justice any more than a local police investigation of a break-in can ignore a murder discovered in the course of the investigation.

Obviously their 'Collusion' farce is over. So now they're gonna try to move the goal posts. What a sad scam.

Does the angry left even understand why Holder was forced to resign? The truth of the matter is that Mueller could prosecute Holder for manslaughter for the Fast/Furious abomination.

Because it was complete bullshit but Hillary's pathetic losers like you would go apoplectic over it?
That's a stupid answer . He already won the election. And after months of "lock her up", to imply he cares what Hillary supporters think is absurd.How do you stay such stupid shit with a straight face?

Last edited:
So he didn't collude with the Russians to 'rig' the Election. Now it's 'Obstruction of Justice.' Talk about moving the goal posts? What a scam.
It might surprise you to learn that many federal investigations culminate in indictments for activities far removed from the purpose of the investigation. Obstruction and tax evasion are common.

One of the most famous investigations was that of Al Capone which began with the FBI being asked to investigate his failure to appear as a witness before a federal grand jury in a probation case. This led to further investigations. After several years, he was nailed for not paying his taxes. I mention this because of the mistaken idea by the public that criminal investigations must be limited and specific. The fact is they are not. In the Mueller investigation as in all federal investigations, evidence of criminal activity discovered in the course of the investigation is pursued even thou it may be far afield from the purpose of the investigation. A federal investigation can not ignore obstruction of justice any more than a local police investigation of a break-in can ignore a murder discovered in the course of the investigation.

Obviously their 'Collusion' farce is over. So now they're gonna try to move the goal posts. What a sad scam.
Collusion is discussed extensively in the media, in congress, and by Trump. In fact, Trump has made "No Collusion" a common salutation.

Is Mueller investigating collusion? Of course not. Collusion in itself is not a federal crime (except in the unique case of antitrust law), so we should all just stop using “collusion” as a short-hand for criminality. But that does't mean the alleged cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia is of no criminal interest. To the contrary, if true, it may have violated any number of criminal prohibitions.

There are a number laws likely to have been broken in collusion with Russians at the national level. If Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States. Also, a person acting as an agent for a foreign principal who is not registered as a foreign agent is in violation of federal law. It would be hard to imagine that any inference in our election process would not involve the transfer of money in secret and that opens up a number possible violations of federal law such as money laundering, income tax evasion, failure to report campaign funds contributions, ect.

Whenever there is wrong doing in the eyes of the public, whether legal or not, there is usually a cover up which is often as bad or worse than the original crime. For example, the Watergate cover-up, obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress was far worse than the break-in.

Collusion with the Russians may not be a crime but would certainly be seen as wrong doing by most Americans and the political fallout would be huge. However, don't expect anyone to be charged with collusion because there is no such law.

Last edited:

Collusion is discussed extensively in the media, in congress, and by Trump. In fact, Trump has made "No Collusion" a common salutation.

Is Mueller investigating collusion? Of course not. Collusion in itself is not a federal crime (except in the unique case of antitrust law), so we should all just stop using “collusion” as a short-hand for criminality. But that does't mean the alleged cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia is of no criminal interest. To the contrary, if true, it may have violated any number of criminal prohibitions.

There are a number laws likely to have been broken in collusion with Russians at the national level. If Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States. Also, a person acting as an agent for a foreign principal who is not registered as a foreign agent is in violation of federal law. It would be hard to imagine that any inference in our election process would not involve the transfer of money in secret and that opens up a number possible violations of federal law such as money laundering, income tax evasion, failure to report campaign funds contributions, ect.

Whenever there is wrong doing in the eyes of the public, whether legal or not, there is usually a cover up which is often as bad or worse than the original crime. For example, the Watergate cover-up, obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress was far worse than the break-in.

Collusion with the Russians may not be a crime but would certainly be seen as wrong doing by most Americans and the political fallout would be huge. However, don't expect anyone to be charged with collusion because there is no such law.

And when your 'Obstruction of Justice' farce is over, what next? How do y'all plan on moving the goal posts again?

Forum List

Back