Hollywood blockbuster that satirizes killing of ‘deplorables’ causes outrage: ‘Demented and evil’

Remember all the liberal outrage over the youtube movie satire of Islam

Yep I remember all us liberals rioting all over the world.......Oh no wait, that was Muslim Conservatives Wackos who did that. Never mind.

View attachment 273371

Your little bumper sticker left out a few items. But that how propaganda works.

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources — itmust be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

What a shock, liberals trying to cash in. Can hardly wait for the claim of "free speech" or "I have no idea how these kids get so violent".
Actually it is the CON$ervoFascist scum who are trying to cash in, as the movie is actually about deplorable Trump Nationalists killing GLOBALIST ELITES. But you knew that already.

Yep, Hollywood is all about conservatives.

Remember all the liberal outrage over the youtube movie satire of Islam that Hillary and Obama blamed for the terror attacks in Benghazi? I wonder if we'll see the same outrage against this movie that stars big name Hollywood celebrates...

This needs to be repeated over and over.

There was indeed outrage. They blamed the attack solely on that online movie, the guy that made it even went to jail. Selective First Amendment.

Yep I remember all us liberals rioting all over the world.......Oh no wait, that was Muslim Conservatives Wackos who did that. Never mind.

View attachment 273371

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources — itmust be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.
My goodness, DJT always gives such resplendent speeches.

Violence is the only language liberal humanoids understand, just like their 60 generation cousin-inbred muslim whoremasters.. In every way that matters there is zero difference between a liberal and a muslim. You should see my liberal family members start screaming their heads off at me, sometimes even going into sobbing meltdowns, when I point out proven, verifiable facts about Islam's cascade of human rights atrocities....just as muslim pond life would.

Liberals are so bereft of a moral compass, they actually scream at me that I'm WORSE than the terrorists themselves for stating world-wide known facts about the most demonstrably violent hate ideology; in other words, to them, condemning Islamic violence is somehow WORSE than muslims committing murder......and then people wonder why I have a detestation of liberals to which no profanity could do justice.
Hey, will, with so many diversions, I've lost track of your definition of 'moral compass'. Would you be so kind as to explain again what you consider a 'moral compass'? I'm sure a lot of posters would be grateful. Your post uses words like 'humanoid' and 'cousin-inbred muslim whoremasters' to describe liberals, and your (opinion) accusations that 'condemning Islamic violence is somehow WORSE than muslims committing murder', so it is obvious you feel you hold the key to truth. Share!

So, a gaggle of rich gather to hunt down some poor sods, and the rightarded corporate propaganda masters assure deplorables they are being victimized in a flick no one has seen yet. The script, it turns out, is that the so-called "deplorables" kill off the rich guys, but still, the "deplorables" sure are being oh-so terribly victimized.

Not any right wing imagination.. ALL of the kidnapped trapped "animals" are from Red States. All of the elites are Blue state liberals. Read the fucking summaries I posted from Biz Insider, Yahoo News, and Deadline... They ALL described the plot the SAME FUCKING WAY.. Except for Universal's OWN site of course that the Happy Freak posted...

You just close your eyes when the despicable provocation goes your way and is cynically engineered by "your side"... You need to check your hypocrisy.. Because if you're going after Repubs and Trump for INFLAMING the culture and language of this country and IGNORING BLATANT COMMERCIAL capitalization on the hate, you've lost the ability to have a moral compass...

Can someone please explain how an unreleased movie that has never been seen in a single movie theater becomes a "BLOCKBUSTER".

Just as what usually happens when a devout leftist encounters some evil Hollywood sham to CAPITALIZE and profit from divisive and dangerous "mass shooter" movies...

They show they have no moral compass.. Don't know right from wrong and continue chucking spears back and forth.. As I said before -- this is NOT my war.. Both dying, inept and corrupt parties are locked in death match and THIS is the result..

Any major war campaign contains those propaganda movies that dehumanizes the other side and THIS is one that Putin and Goebels would be damn proud of... Too bad Putin doesn't HAVE a Universal Studios owned by Comcast to help bring the US to it's knees...

The ones being hunted in the movie are portrayed as the good guys. It does not appear that liberals are going to root for one side and conservatives the other. Fucking idiots look for conspiracy everywhere.

DO YOU CARE --- who is being hunted if it's an obvious political message??? Do YOU???

The answer is telling.. It really is....

Do I care? It's average Joe being hunted by elitists. The plot line has been done before and other than the recent mass shootings I don't think anyone would really give two shits about the "message" you think it's sending.

Yeah -- folks in Arkansas being hunted by sicko elites from big urban centers.. Folks they call "not human".. Watch the trailer at post 28 and get back to me.. Not too quick tho.. You tend to not THINK before you reply.. It's like 3 seconds and spew...

Ponder it a bit.. See if you have SENSE of "right and wrong" left and pretend you're a demented partisan who would like to be a hero by shooting up some people for political sport....
So we need a sense of right and wrong to say that hunting people is wrong?

Lighten up.....it’s a movie
Don’t like it, don’t go see it

I'll do more than just not go see it.. I'll make sure the sadistic jerks at Comcast/Universal get pummeled for this blatant, inflammatory propaganda film that dehumanized and condones hunting of a large portion of the US population at a time like this..

In the middle of posting last night, my entire Comcast service went out.. There was an "outage" but no outage map available to me from Comcast at 12:15 this morning.. This is a test to see whether the monied interests at Comcast are intent in suppressing this story. If I suddenly disappear again in an hour or so, I'll know...

I know that YOUR choices of news and opinion are avoiding this with all their might. Because it shows more inflammatory intent than Trump calling the massive refugee stream "an invasion".. YET -- you can't lighten up on that because you're beyond enlightenment.. Psych evals all around.. You included. To determine who is a threat to society....

But movies about "mass killings" profiting off of something other than politics is OK? Like that makes a difference?

Of COURSE it fucking makes a difference you clueless moron., It's NOT fantasy when you stoop so low as to make a movie to profit off of -- AND POTENTIALLY ACCELERATE the current (almost hot) political wars.. I have no issues with slaying zombies, drug lords, criminals and the like.. When they purposely FRAME the characters to fit the current political divisions in the country -- these soul less toads become propagandists and instigators.

And they are SO DAMAGED by political hate -- they wasted 100s of Millions before they QUESTIONED themselves about their sickness.... You're over that edge as well.. Have no sense of right or wrong apparently left in you...

How about Yahoo News ditzbrain??

Gun-based ads for horror movie 'The Hunt' get pulled in the wake of mass shootings in the US

Lost and Prometheus writer Damon Lindelof, and being released by Universal, is a satirical horror in which a group of strangers, awake in the woods to find they're being hunted." data-reactid="23" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">The movie, co-written by Lost and Prometheus writer Damon Lindelof, and being released by Universal, is a satirical horror in which a group of strangers, awake in the woods to find they're being hunted.

It soon emerges that the hunted are a group of MAGA-voting 'deplorables' and the hunters are a wealthy liberal elite.

Or maybe Business Insider....

Movie execs reportedly pulled ads for a horror film where US elites hunt 'deplorables' for sport after the shootings in El Paso and Dayton

• In "The Hunt," the superrich kidnap people described as "deplorables" — a term adopted by some supporters of President Donald Trump — and track them down to be killed.
Movie executives have reportedly pulled ads for a new horror film about liberal elites hunting "deplorables" for sport, apparently in response to the two mass shootings that roiled the US over the weekend.

Universal Pictures pulled TV and online advertisements for "The Hunt," according to The Hollywood Reporter. The outlet cited a senior studio source.

"The Hunt," due for release on September 27, focuses on a remote woodland mansion where US elites come in secret to hunt humans for sport.

In the movie, the victims of the hunting and kidnapping are described as "deplorables" — a label adopted by some supporters of President Donald Trump after Hillary Clinton used the term during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Say cuckoo bird, how much time and trolling energy you want to invest in defending the moral-less rudderless leftists in Hollywood with CLINICALLY significant TDS??

Knock your oblivious self out.. I'm contacting Comcast and Universal to help them come to their fucking senses...

Where does it depict them as the bad guys? And "deplorable' is a descriptor Trump supporters have proudly picked up.

But why don't you just go to the source? Here is the synopsis by the movie creators:

The Hunt | Movie Synopsis and Cast | September 27, 2019
Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt.

In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time Oscar® winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.

From Jason Blum, the producer of Get Out and The Purge series, and Damon Lindelof, co-creator of the TV series The Leftovers and Lost, comes a new mysterious social thriller.

The Hunt is written by Lindelof and his fellow The Leftovers’ collaborator Nick Cuse and is directed by Craig Zobel (Z for Zachariah, The Leftovers). Blum produces for his Blumhouse Productions alongside Lindelof. The film is executive produced by Zobel, Cuse and Steven R. Molen.

But please, continue to feel targeted, by all means.

To me it looks like someone made a movie based on wingnut conspiracies. Not that they believe them, just making a movie based on fantasy.

I'm not the one targeted here. I'm calling wrong wrong period.. You're incapable of that...

Sounds like a great flick

And you'll just love the redneck chick that blows away the leftists.
she does whip some serious ass.

in the end, it's another "man hunting man" movie that's been around since the dawn of time. doesn't interest me enough to hit the theater, but i'd watch it at home and surf if it gets too bad/stupid.

the trailer though pretty much tells you everything about it.

What a shock, liberals trying to cash in. Can hardly wait for the claim of "free speech" or "I have no idea how these kids get so violent".
Actually it is the CON$ervoFascist scum who are trying to cash in, as the movie is actually about deplorable Trump Nationalists killing GLOBALIST ELITES. But you knew that already.

What stinky orifice did you pull that analysis out of.. It's all Red State people being kidnapped and hunted for sport.. Don't think you spent 20 seconds watching the trailer or reading the 3 reviews of it that I posted...

As usual, you just can't follow the script and the facts....

Remember all the liberal outrage over the youtube movie satire of Islam that Hillary and Obama blamed for the terror attacks in Benghazi? I wonder if we'll see the same outrage against this movie that stars big name Hollywood celebrates...

Exactly.. That crappy POS didn't have multiple star power or a $100Mill budget either.. BUT -- all these same people telling us "it's just a movie snowflake" have no sense of shame for being hypocrites.... So for the 1151 potential mass shooters who get stimulated by this Universal "horror satire" --- I think we're on much more solid ground as to the potential damage...

View attachment 273371

Where is the part about

The future must not belong to those who break laws by entering the country illegally and demand a right to the country's resources...

Yep, Hollywood is all about conservatives.

You chose the right board name.. It's all about critical thinking ain't it? CON$servoFacist Scum are NOT the deranged beings that need their heads examined for wasting this much movie project cash on a hate flick...

for "the boys" on amazon - people on the left are trying hard to make homelander a typical (R). i've gotten to the point where i just don't give a shit what drama-queens say or do anymore.

People, ESPECIALLY "liberals" turn a blind eye to the core of the problem. They cannot see past the guns.

So, a gaggle of rich gather to hunt down some poor sods, and the rightarded corporate propaganda masters assure deplorables they are being victimized in a flick no one has seen yet. The script, it turns out, is that the so-called "deplorables" kill off the rich guys, but still, the "deplorables" sure are being oh-so terribly victimized.

Not any right wing imagination.. ALL of the kidnapped trapped "animals" are from Red States. All of the elites are Blue state liberals. Read the fucking summaries I posted from Biz Insider, Yahoo News, and Deadline... They ALL described the plot the SAME FUCKING WAY.. Except for Universal's OWN site of course that the Happy Freak posted...

You just close your eyes when the despicable provocation goes your way and is cynically engineered by "your side"... You need to check your hypocrisy.. Because if you're going after Repubs and Trump for INFLAMING the culture and language of this country and IGNORING BLATANT COMMERCIAL capitalization on the hate, you've lost the ability to have a moral compass...
So the red state targets end up killing the blue state hunters

Sounds like a conservative fantasy

Forum List

Back