Holy crap, Barbra Streisand defends Michael Jackson's Pedophilia

MJ is innocent though

uh I doubt it..... but even so her attitude is disgusting.....and she said she felt bad for the kids, what a horrible person.

The supposed victims contradicted themselves over and over.
So there was no evidence against Michael Jackson.

One should feel bad for the kids because it clearly was the parents who were putting them up for it, over money.
The kids must have been harmed by feeling forced to lie like that.

MJ is innocent though

uh I doubt it..... but even so her attitude is disgusting.....and she said she felt bad for the kids, what a horrible person.

The supposed victims contradicted themselves over and over.
So there was no evidence against Michael Jackson.

One should feel bad for the kids because it clearly was the parents who were putting them up for it, over money.
The kids must have been harmed by feeling forced to lie like that.

that's fine, but even if hes innocent, it doesn't excuse Babs....

The sad part is that no one is surprised by this. MJ was a talented obviously warped human being. The fact that anyone let him near children is just f-ed up. My children are the same age as those he abused, even back then he'd never have gotten near my children. It was obvious.

Are you fucking kidding me Babs? What the fuck is this. The left does not like children. Pedophiles should be shot in the head. Supporting Polanski and now this....

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’

She said he had a bad childhood or it was in his DNA or whatever. And the abused children went on to marry and have children of their own....so.....whatever.

I can't stand her and I've never been able to stand her. This just solidifies it for me. Repulsive woman.

I wouldn't take Babs to a dog fight even though she is the main attraction.

Is the left trying to say Joe Paterno's statue ought to be put back up at Penn State?

Are you fucking kidding me Babs? What the fuck is this. The left does not like children. Pedophiles should be shot in the head. Supporting Polanski and now this....

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’
“Leftwingers now pro pedophilia”

This is a lie.

As already correctly noted, Streisand isn’t ‘representative’ of ‘the left.’

The Democrats support NAMBA and I rest my case for the Jury to deliberate.

Fucking **** . Unless it was her kids getting violated . Celebrities should stay in their lane and shut the fuck up .

Barbra Streisand on Michael Jackson Accusers: ‘It Didn’t Kill Them’

The singer made the comments in an interview with The Times published Friday, in which she said she believes the two accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, about the abuse they allege they suffered at the hands of Jackson as children. But she also expressed some sympathy for Jackson.

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has,” she was quoted as saying. “You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard them say [the grown-up Robson and Safechuk], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

That's SICK. Celebrities have too much time on their hands.

Forum List

Back