Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

The fact that there is a major difference in how a riot by Antifa and BLM groups and conservative protestors is handled is obvious and indicative of a major problem in our society.

The rule of law should apply equally to all. If a white cop had shot a unarmed black BLM protestor in one of the MANY violent 2020 riots, there would have been hell to pay. That officer would likely be on trial or in prison today.

I am unable to find a single BLM or Antifa protestor that was shot by the police during the 2020 riots but 2000 officers were injured. Twelve officers were shot during the George Floyd riots. Some died as a result.

You are unable to find that? You probably weren't looking very hard.

Not only did none of these shootings by police of BLM protestors prosecuted, but they weren't even major news.

They look fairly whitey to me.
So you are retarded!

1656327567613.png

But I don't find either appealing.

You're doing exactly the same thing that the Trumpsters here do -- fabricate my positions, twist my words and attack.

I remain amazed at how similar the behaviors of both ends of the spectrum can be.
but you voted for xiden. hmmmmmmm, did you forget?

Have you thanked Putin for driving up global inflation which helps the white right to obstruct Joe Biden’s political efforts and take back the House and maybe the Senate. Republicans don’t have much else going for them right now except for inflation - And for that they have a high degree of gratitude they owe two Mr. genocide Vladimir Putin. Or would you be without him?
how did putin do that?

That isn't an issue. Good gawd, you people. Health care, immigration, trade. Issues. Policy. This should not be so difficult.

Okay, to answer your question, I have to analyze and act on things like inflation for a living. Here is what I have said about inflation:

1. Trillions and trillions and trillions in stimulus are pumped into the economy since 2009
  2. We ALL go all those years waiting for all this stimulus to create MASSIVE inflation
  3. COVID hits and the economy falls into complete structural disarray
  4. COVID subsides
  5. Demand explodes globally coming out of the COVID lockdowns
  6. Supply chains immediately collapse worldwide
  7. Inflation hits and quickly compounds on itself with supply chains paralyzed
  8. The Fed waits far too long (maybe 6 to 8 months) to gradually control the inflation
we should be holding hearings on Jan 6 instead because that list doesn't count. And that's the folks you vote for.

Yes I did. And? Do you know why?

In your little world, does that mean I agree with him on all the issues, slugger?
sure, you hate trump. can't say one thing he did that affected you, but you hated him. I get it. common sense escapes you. doubled gas prices and short supplies created by demofks. And you voted for them and then cite all of their issues as no one doing anything about them. Self created chaos by the people you voted for. Can't make it up.

psst, it was the mandates that caused the short supplies. Again, the guy you voted for caused it.

Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?​

NOPE….the sick fucked in the head whackos honestly believe they are on the right track….remember, all decent, moral, traditional REAL core Americans are “on the wrong side of history”. The whackos are so facinated with “change“ or as they call it “progress” that they can not and will not recognize regression…they can’t and won’t get out of their own way.
yep, this is a good economy in their world. So everyone knows where exactly their world is, chaos land.

sure, you hate trump. can't say one thing he did that affected you, but you hated him. I get it. common sense escapes you. doubled gas prices and short supplies created by demofks. And you voted for them and then cite all of their issues as no one doing anything about them. Self created chaos by the people you voted for. Can't make it up.

psst, it was the mandates that caused the short supplies. Again, the guy you voted for caused it.
Yeah, I don't hate anyone. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

I notice you didn't mention the actual issues. Good. It's even more confirmation that this isn't about issues or policy for you people, it's about who will obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One.

How simple your little world is.

What's we're trying to protect are children's right to privacy. If your children don't want to talk to you about their problems it's because you're a shitty parent.
fk, you all want them dead before they start walking, so please save your bullshit for bulls.

What appeals to me is that the Left drop the PC/Identity Politics strategy across the board.

I'm not holding my breath.
you voted for it. can you say you like contradicting yourself much? I thought so.

Yeah, I don't hate anyone. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

I notice you didn't mention the actual issues. Good. It's even more confirmation that this isn't about issues or policy for you people, it's about who will obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One.

How simple your little world is.
so not one trump policy hurt you. And you voted against him for this shit. there you go. uselessness is all you have.

Children have no right to privacy, idiot.

They EARN the PRIVILEGE of privacy.

Sounds like you're the shitty parent.

Any parent who coddles their child is a totally shitty parent.
he's waiting for them to light themselves up with the matches he gives them.

Forum List

Back