Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

Oh Bullshit. You don't believe a bit of this bullshit post. You're the prime example of why this is happening. Hypocrite. I'd have your left wing hateful crap on ignore if you weren't a mod. GFY.

Your side is out in the open now. Own it.
Next time - tell a Mod how you really feel.

Deporting illegals who commit violent crimes shouldn't be held up forever and they certainly should not be released - deportation should be decided within no more than a month. So right there - Democrats could work with the Republicans.

They "could" is the word at hand.

Democrats are on a campaign to make whites a minority in this country as soon as possible. Given the fact that all minority groups today vote a majority Democrat, the plan is to turn our nation into a single-party government, so don't look for Democrats to side with Republicans on the immigration issue. Just look at the Democrat cities and states opposing sanctuary city defunding. Look at the Democrat courts that ruled it unconstitutional even though the constitution doesn't have any references to immigration.

I don't think so. And a big reason is - many hispanics are culturally very conservative and religious. They could as easily vote Republican.

Also, many of those in the forefront of the sanctuary city movement, and opposing deportations are people typically associated with the right - people of faith. I think the issue is about more than "bring in the voters" and reducing it to that ignores the ethical and moral issues.

No way. People on the right are for deporting people that will weaken our electoral system. It's Democrats that are all for it because they would be the ones getting the advantage.

So can you tell me what the Hispanic vote was per party the last election? The election before that? The election before that?

Look at the man behind the curtain. He tells you that his motives are for compassion, when they are really for ultimate power.

I think you ought to look at the people actually involved with helping immigrants and immigration reform and use that to determine motivation rather than political talking points.

What I meant about the Hispanic vote is that it would take very little to make them vote Republican.

And that's the way it was for the blacks. Today, they vote 90 some percent Democrat every election. Just give them things we can't afford and you have their vote forever.

But it's not just the Hispanics, but every minority group, and the Democrats are well aware of this. Hispanics vote mostly Democrat. Asians vote mostly Democrat. Arabs vote mostly Democrat. Every group besides whites vote Democrats by a majority every election.

So the Democrat party is the anti-white party, and some are coming to realize this. Some have not unfortunately. In any case, their stance on immigration is to make whites the minority of people in our country for pure political power.

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
JOHN ADAMS, letter to Jonathan Jackson, October 2, 1789

It IS the inherent instability and duopoly collusion of just TWO parties that is the problem. It's NOT the people. More voices are required to DISENGAGE the 2 warring sides and REMIND folks of what's right --- and what is wrong. And that WINNING and obtaining power is NOT the primary job of governance..
Agreed. But it seems to me that most 'democracies' end up with more or less a two party system, usually with fringe parties operating on the margins and never gaining enough support to grow. This is what we seem to vote for - often because of a certain amount of protest voting - but we get what we vote for, don't we?

You don't NEED submission and dominance. You only need a few key voices to upset the monolithic walls of protection that the 2 parties have built. Just FIVE INDEPENDENT folks in Congress can make the difference in every key vote... Look at Sanders. Not EVEN a loyal Dem. He can SPEAK FREELY without fear of retribution from his 4 party masters in Congress that make EVERY decision on the Hill. You've got over 500 representatives that CANNOT speak their minds without retribution from party power.

What do you THINK happens to any Congress Critterr that actually thinks and expresses themselves independently NOW??? THAT's the fucking problem you solve by not running to DOMINATE and consolidate ALL of the power in one place at a time....

Oh OK. Keep your hair on :uhoh3:

You gotta understand. I get lonely frustrated not having a perennial sworn enemy to duel with everyday. That would be so convenient and easy. So I get all excited when the 2 parties reach a new low in their little wars. I figure MORE people will just walk away from the senseless conflict and try to be productive. I welcome the company...

:badgrin:

Deporting illegals who commit violent crimes shouldn't be held up forever and they certainly should not be released - deportation should be decided within no more than a month. So right there - Democrats could work with the Republicans.

They "could" is the word at hand.

Democrats are on a campaign to make whites a minority in this country as soon as possible. Given the fact that all minority groups today vote a majority Democrat, the plan is to turn our nation into a single-party government, so don't look for Democrats to side with Republicans on the immigration issue. Just look at the Democrat cities and states opposing sanctuary city defunding. Look at the Democrat courts that ruled it unconstitutional even though the constitution doesn't have any references to immigration.

I don't think so. And a big reason is - many hispanics are culturally very conservative and religious. They could as easily vote Republican.

Also, many of those in the forefront of the sanctuary city movement, and opposing deportations are people typically associated with the right - people of faith. I think the issue is about more than "bring in the voters" and reducing it to that ignores the ethical and moral issues.

No way. People on the right are for deporting people that will weaken our electoral system. It's Democrats that are all for it because they would be the ones getting the advantage.

So can you tell me what the Hispanic vote was per party the last election? The election before that? The election before that?

Look at the man behind the curtain. He tells you that his motives are for compassion, when they are really for ultimate power.

I think you ought to look at the people actually involved with helping immigrants and immigration reform and use that to determine motivation rather than political talking points.

What I meant about the Hispanic vote is that it would take very little to make them vote Republican.

And that's the way it was for the blacks. Today, they vote 90 some percent Democrat every election. Just give them things we can't afford and you have their vote forever.

But it's not just the Hispanics, but every minority group, and the Democrats are well aware of this. Hispanics vote mostly Democrat. Asians vote mostly Democrat. Arabs vote mostly Democrat. Every group besides whites vote Democrats by a majority every election.

So the Democrat party is the anti-white party, and some are coming to realize this. Some have not unfortunately. In any case, their stance on immigration is to make whites the minority of people in our country for pure political power.

Minorities and women have been in the Democratic camp since the turn of the 19th/20th century, when the RP took on the interests of the wealthy and corporations and the DP absorbed the Populist Party/movement.

That in no way makes it "anti-white". It would however make it "anti-anti-white".

(/offtopic)

It is people...not parties. People have gone nuts. I am so tired and weary from it all.

I'm just plain angry. And DISGUSTED. Have we devolved to our lowest common denominators? Empowered the most hateful amongst us? Sanctified mob mentalities?
...except the right didn't take to the streets over Obama. We bitched about him but the left is very active in doing something about it so how are those equitable?

View attachment 133158 View attachment 133159 View attachment 133160 View attachment 133161 View attachment 133162 View attachment 133163 View attachment 133164 View attachment 133165

I think THIS one is my favorite. The 2 way finger pointing that's bringing down all standards of decency is ALL hypocrisy at this point.. The lady is correct. And she is also a hypocrite for not caring about what's RIGHT....

screen-shot-2017-06-14-at-9-46-02-pm-png.133163

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

What can you expect when leftist claim republican policies are going to kill people and that narrative is pushed by a complicit media? People that disagree with the left are portrayed as evil and a personal danger, not just wrong. It all goes back the the leftist policies adopted from the Rules For Radicals, that instructs people to isolate and destroy the opposition by any means necessary. Your dear leader taught and I'm very sure is still teaching that ideology.

Does the term "Death Panels" ring a bell?

I guess you don't understand a policy concept, refuted by the leftist media, and black and white statements pushed by the media. Then you wonder why there is a failure to communicate, someone ain't listening.

Nice attempt at a sincere discussion with this post. But did you forget what forum you're posting on? lol

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
JOHN ADAMS, letter to Jonathan Jackson, October 2, 1789

It IS the inherent instability and duopoly collusion of just TWO parties that is the problem. It's NOT the people. More voices are required to DISENGAGE the 2 warring sides and REMIND folks of what's right --- and what is wrong. And that WINNING and obtaining power is NOT the primary job of governance..
Agreed. But it seems to me that most 'democracies' end up with more or less a two party system, usually with fringe parties operating on the margins and never gaining enough support to grow. This is what we seem to vote for - often because of a certain amount of protest voting - but we get what we vote for, don't we?

You don't NEED submission and dominance. You only need a few key voices to upset the monolithic walls of protection that the 2 parties have built. Just FIVE INDEPENDENT folks in Congress can make the difference in every key vote... Look at Sanders. Not EVEN a loyal Dem. He can SPEAK FREELY without fear of retribution from his 4 party masters in Congress that make EVERY decision on the Hill. You've got over 500 representatives that CANNOT speak their minds without retribution from party power.

What do you THINK happens to any Congress Critterr that actually thinks and expresses themselves independently NOW??? THAT's the fucking problem you solve by not running to DOMINATE and consolidate ALL of the power in one place at a time....

Oh OK. Keep your hair on :uhoh3:

You gotta understand. I get lonely frustrated not having a perennial sworn enemy to duel with everyday. That would be so convenient and easy. So I get all excited when the 2 parties reach a new low in their little wars. I figure MORE people will just walk away from the senseless conflict and try to be productive. I welcome the company...

:badgrin:
Lol. You seem SO ANGRY! Anyway, I was actually agreeing with you, it's just that I thought you meant another party/parties rather than independents. In the U.K., getting a handful of seats or an independent gaining a seat usually doesn't seem to make much difference at all. But I get your point.

Shovel ready jobs...shoveling money to Democratic districts who shoveled it to companies that got the contracts...then kicked some of it upstairs as a thank you.

We got a $3.2 MILLION TURTLE TUNNEL. No, I'm not joking and I have no clue what good it does the citizens of Leon County, Florida.

It's the dimocrats fault. I mean the democRATS. No, I mean the democraps. Yeah. They started it.

Barry HUSSEIN Obamao. Hitlery Clinton. It's all their fault there is so much hate in the air.

Shovel ready jobs...shoveling money to Democratic districts who shoveled it to companies that got the contracts...then kicked some of it upstairs as a thank you.

We got a $3.2 MILLION TURTLE TUNNEL. No, I'm not joking and I have no clue what good it does the citizens of Leon County, Florida.
Unbelievable !!

The danger and violence is all emanating from your side of the isle.

It's the dimocrats fault. I mean the democRATS. No, I mean the democraps. Yeah. They started it.

Barry HUSSEIN Obamao. Hitlery Clinton. It's all their fault.

You forgot demoRATZ and hiLIARy
Dammit.

Yeah, those liberal moonbats hatched a plan to poison the political landscape when they were fucking tots in the back of a pizza joint and sending out a hit squad to kill Seth Rich.

The danger and violence is all emanating from your side of the isle.

Barry HUSSEIN Obamao. Hitlery Clinton. It's all their fault there is so much hate in the air.

They hatched a plan to poison the political landscape when they were fucking tots in the back of a pizza joint.
"Trump is not my President" is most hateful of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back