Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't have it both ways. liberals are taking away your guns. blah blah blahhhhhhh. uh-huh.

& the dude was well knownon FB for his rants against hillary which makes him not a 'liberal' per say --- but a FUCKING NUTJOB. truuuuuuuump signed away thestop button so mentally ill assholes cannot have possession of a firearm... that whackadoodle was arrested for domestic abuse against his wife.& also for his daughter. & include her boyfriend too. the day that fucking nutjob went on his assassination hunt, he was still allowedby law to have a weapon & CONgress was supposta vote on a bill to allow silencers to be used by citizens. those people in that evil bastard's sites would not even know where they were being shot from.
What both ways are you claiming I'm trying to have it?

It's not a secret that the Democrats are highly authoritarian and would like to ban guns. It's no secret that the Republicans claim they support freedom and individuality....unless you want an abortion or a gay who wants to marry.

mlk_violence2.png

Who here wants violence?

Last civil war took 600,000 lives. It's unconscionable that we could go that route again. Besides, there's no Mason-Dixon line in the sand. What would happen? Instead of Sherman burning Atlanta we would have rednecks burning L.A.?
We won't have a civil war for one major reason: too many Americans are spineless shits more concerned about their iPhones and Beemers to pick up a weapon.

A few riots and a few mass shootings do not a Civil War make.

So you think picking up a weapon and shooting at someone is a better way to go than iPhones and cars? Maybe the rest of us have learned from history, then there's always goons like yourself who have not.
It depends. Is there nothing you value that is worth dying for?

Another Keyboard Kowboy. I've had a rifle pointed just inches away from my face, many years ago. I think you need to grow up first before we could have a serious discussion.
I had a pistol pointed in my face before being beaten up in 1974. So what? WTF does that have to do with this discussion.....other than you becoming all pissy and self-righteous?

The fact remains I asked you a question about risking your life for something of value and you launched into personal attacks.

"It" won't stop. Pelosi did not last 24 hours. The radical anti-American board marxist are already leaking back to normal, despite pleading "this has to stop". They want violence in the streets. They will not stop until they get it. They will have to be obliged.
Who here wants violence?

Last civil war took 600,000 lives. It's unconscionable that we could go that route again. Besides, there's no Mason-Dixon line in the sand. What would happen? Instead of Sherman burning Atlanta we would have rednecks burning L.A.?
We won't have a civil war for one major reason: too many Americans are spineless shits more concerned about their iPhones and Beemers to pick up a weapon.

So you think picking up a weapon and shooting at someone is a better way to go than iPhones and cars? Maybe the rest of us have learned from history, then there's always goons like yourself who have not.

russia invading & taking away our country from self rule.

Next time, don't let a fat guy strip tease on the convention floor.

Sure.. We can have a 100 Image consultants and focus groups handle that. More balloons, more vetting, more control... Pretty soon, it'll be just as phony as the "niormal" conventions. There was TONS of more debate, more choices, and more solutions offered at THAT convention -- than any other that year.

We COULD I suppose go negative on the Brand Name tribes and make BIG HUGE headlines. But we decided (unfortunately) not to DO that. NEXT TIME --- all you're gonna hear from us is about the blood in the streets, the chaos, the phony news, the derilection of DUTY -- that is gonna be the "track record" for BOTH your corrupt and debased dynasty parties that need to die... Won't NEED money or a podium at the debates to make that case...

You guys are making it WAAAAAY too easy...
Thanks to you and TN, I started looking into this Libertarian Party prior to their convention. I looked at articles and write ups on the candidates, and I read your posts and I STILL got more and more confused about what it would look like. Then I watched the televised portion of the convention and it was obvious that the Party has not yet found its professional footing. I've seen town meetings a lot more together than that was. You folks don't have to be slick and shiny and bullshit driven but you do need to have your act together. I'd welcome it; at least knowing what a Libertarian government would look like would be a help. Be ready to answer those questions next time, is my advice. And if an attention whore gets on stage, don't let him strip for five minutes before anyone gets their finger out of their butt and does something about it.
LOL. Yes, the Libertarian party has a long ways to go before they catch up the "professionalism" of the DNC and RNC. That said, I are one. ;) I was a Republican for well over 30 years, but it's been changing for the worse since the Christian Coalition got their foot in the door. The Democrats are worse so what options do we really have?
Libertarians are just another duped GOP group voting against their own interests and the Dem party.
So how is your Troll party doing? Still sleeping under bridges?
If you're not voting Dem and believe a pile of RW misinformation and character assassination of Dems, you might as well be voting for the pander to the rich GOP...

you can't have it both ways. liberals are taking away your guns. blah blah blahhhhhhh. uh-huh.

& the dude was well knownon FB for his rants against hillary which makes him not a 'liberal' per say --- but a FUCKING NUTJOB. truuuuuuuump signed away thestop button so mentally ill assholes cannot have possession of a firearm... that whackadoodle was arrested for domestic abuse against his wife.& also for his daughter. & include her boyfriend too. the day that fucking nutjob went on his assassination hunt, he was still allowedby law to have a weapon & CONgress was supposta vote on a bill to allow silencers to be used by citizens. those people in that evil bastard's sites would not even know where they were being shot from.

It's not a secret that the Democrats are highly authoritarian and would like to ban guns. It's no secret that the Republicans claim they support freedom and individuality....unless you want an abortion or a gay who wants to marry.

we were supposta lose all our 2nd amendment rights under obama.

lol- remember???

& i live in ct where supposedly that was gonna happen after sandy hook under a very (D) governor malloy. we STILL have our firearms here at home. when ARE they gonna get taken away by the bleeding heart liber-als, 'eh?

Who here wants violence?

russia invading & taking away our country from self rule.
That would certainly do it for me.

Despite all the fear-mongering on both sides, I see nothing risking my life for in a firefight with the current state of political affairs. Now, if some idiots want to shoot up protests, baseball games or whatever, I'll be content to eat my popcorn, watch the news and avoid shitting my pants over it. Same goes for terrorist attacks. Rare, random, not worth fretting about.

lol- remember???

& i live in ct where supposedly that was gonna happen after sandy hook under a very (D) governor malloy. we STILL have our firearms here at home. when ARE they gonna get taken away by the bleeding heart liber-als, 'eh?
Yes, but are you claiming I was one of those saying so? I've stated that the Democrats are anti-gun and would love to ban guns, but they can't due to the Constitution. However, this doesn't stop them from incrementally encroaching on gun rights such as reenacting Clinton's gun and magazine ban.

Next time, don't let a fat guy strip tease on the convention floor.

Sure.. We can have a 100 Image consultants and focus groups handle that. More balloons, more vetting, more control... Pretty soon, it'll be just as phony as the "niormal" conventions. There was TONS of more debate, more choices, and more solutions offered at THAT convention -- than any other that year.

We COULD I suppose go negative on the Brand Name tribes and make BIG HUGE headlines. But we decided (unfortunately) not to DO that. NEXT TIME --- all you're gonna hear from us is about the blood in the streets, the chaos, the phony news, the derilection of DUTY -- that is gonna be the "track record" for BOTH your corrupt and debased dynasty parties that need to die... Won't NEED money or a podium at the debates to make that case...

Thanks to you and TN, I started looking into this Libertarian Party prior to their convention. I looked at articles and write ups on the candidates, and I read your posts and I STILL got more and more confused about what it would look like. Then I watched the televised portion of the convention and it was obvious that the Party has not yet found its professional footing. I've seen town meetings a lot more together than that was. You folks don't have to be slick and shiny and bullshit driven but you do need to have your act together. I'd welcome it; at least knowing what a Libertarian government would look like would be a help. Be ready to answer those questions next time, is my advice. And if an attention whore gets on stage, don't let him strip for five minutes before anyone gets their finger out of their butt and does something about it.
LOL. Yes, the Libertarian party has a long ways to go before they catch up the "professionalism" of the DNC and RNC. That said, I are one. ;) I was a Republican for well over 30 years, but it's been changing for the worse since the Christian Coalition got their foot in the door. The Democrats are worse so what options do we really have?
Well, no disrespect meant to you or anyone else, but when you vote it's kind of like choosing a banker. You don't want the one in sneakers, spitting tobacco out the window, to be holding your money. Usually, anyway.
Meant as constructive feedback, sans the kid gloves.
When the choice is between the epitome of political corruption and a rich idiot, what do you suggest? Stay home? Hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils? Sorry, I've tried both and neither work.
There was no choice that would make me happy in 2016. I have talked to so many people who felt the same as we did. If all the people who really didn't like either choice had stayed home, it would have sent a message these scum suckers might have heard. They're all about votes. But we were too scared of Trump winning.

Loo
The Klan were not so much "conservatives" as "übeconservatives"
The KKK was founded by the Dumbocrats, you dimwit. There wasn't a conservative in sight. :lmao:
Well they're in your party now. What did you do to attract the racists?

The KKK doesn't even exist anymore outside of the demagoguery of you fascists.

But you know what racist hate group DOES exist?

hqdefault.jpg
Look at the alt right still denying they exist just a day after southern Baptist condemned you.

Who knows better than them you do exist

Funny, despite your absurd lies, I have seen no KKK riots in last 50 years.

untitled_30.jpg

The KKK was the terrorist wing of you fascist demoncrats, you have a new terrorist group working for you now.
We banished them then you embraced them. It's that simple.

Southern strategy

Well, no disrespect meant to you or anyone else, but when you vote it's kind of like choosing a banker. You don't want the one in sneakers, spitting tobacco out the window, to be holding your money. Usually, anyway.
When the choice is between the epitome of political corruption and a rich idiot, what do you suggest? Stay home? Hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils? Sorry, I've tried both and neither work.
There was no choice that would make me happy in 2016. I have talked to so many people who felt the same as we did. If all the people who really didn't like either choice had stayed home, it would have sent a message these scum suckers might have heard. They're all about votes. But we were too scared of Trump winning.
Agreed about the 2016 choices, disagreed on the fear-mongering of Trump. Like Obama, becoming President doesn't make a person King. We have a Republican Senate, a Republican House and a Republican Supreme Court if he tries to do anything supremely stupid.

lol- remember???

Yes, but are you claiming I was one of those saying so? I've stated that the Democrats are anti-gun and would love to ban guns, but they can't due to the Constitution. However, this doesn't stop them from incrementally encroaching on gun rights such as reenacting Clinton's gun and magazine ban.

Did Reagan support an assault-weapons ban?
By Janel Davis on Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 at 6:00 a.m.

upload_2017-6-17_17-11-4.png

Yes, Reagan did support an assault-weapons ban

:eusa_whistle:

Another Keyboard Kowboy. I've had a rifle pointed just inches away from my face, many years ago. I think you need to grow up first before we could have a serious discussion.
I had a pistol pointed in my face before being beaten up in 1974. So what? WTF does that have to do with this discussion.....other than you becoming all pissy and self-righteous?

The fact remains I asked you a question about risking your life for something of value and you launched into personal attacks.

If you were telling the truth then you wouldn't be so glib about people taking up weapons.
And don't use an avatar that says "Rebel Scum" if you're going to feign sensitivity.

Agreed about the 2016 choices, disagreed on the fear-mongering of Trump. Like Obama, becoming President doesn't make a person King. We have a Republican Senate, a Republican House and a Republican Supreme Court if he tries to do anything supremely stupid.
In my mind, he's already tried some supremely stupid stuff and the Republicans are too intent on getting their agenda through to stop giving him support, at least lip service.
We may have him for a full term; I'm not at all convinced he was colluding with the Russians to fix the campaign. I don't think what he has said to Comey or anyone else rises to the level of "obstruction of justice" and I believe this IS partly a partisan witch hunt, payback for Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. But not entirely. There is some valid concern, some question, and it might as well be addressed, clear the air. Maybe some money stuff was going on from before the campaign-- most of his folks are big money types, after all; Russia may have tried to take a little advantage of that.
I'm not fear mongering. I'm seeing what I predicted with his personality and his questionable morals coming true.

These jerks in Congress are most definitely shaken by Scalise's shooting. But the notion that they were at each other's throats before is bullshit. They have ALWAYS been buds, because they all know they belong to an exclusive club that guarantees wealth and fame for doing fucking nothing, and NONE of them are about to blow it. So they state kabuki theatre to appease their constituents, and take money from their lobbyists when no one is looking. Don't buy it!

In my mind, he's already tried some supremely stupid stuff and the Republicans are too intent on getting their agenda through to stop giving him support, at least lip service.
We may have him for a full term; I'm not at all convinced he was colluding with the Russians to fix the campaign. I don't think what he has said to Comey or anyone else rises to the level of "obstruction of justice" and I believe this IS partly a partisan witch hunt, payback for Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. But not entirely. There is some valid concern, some question, and it might as well be addressed, clear the air. Maybe some money stuff was going on from before the campaign-- most of his folks are big money types, after all; Russia may have tried to take a little advantage of that.
I'm not fear mongering. I'm seeing what I predicted with his personality and his questionable morals coming true.

there is speculation that trump was groomed since 2013 when he went to russia for his miss universe pageant. it's plain to see that he is too easily manipulated. ook at his visit to saudi arabia & his own 'cabinet meeting'. wt F was that????

These jerks in Congress are most definitely shaken by Scalise's shooting. But the notion that they were at each other's throats before is bullshit. They have ALWAYS been buds, because they all know they belong to an exclusive club that guarantees wealth and fame for doing fucking nothing, and NONE of them are about to blow it. So they state kabuki theatre to appease their constituents, and take money from their lobbyists when no one is looking. Don't buy it!
Well, that's an interesting take on it. So Schumer and Pelosi and Mr. Tongue (Warner, is it?) don't have any real interest in seeing the Trump administration stopped in its tracks?
Sure, just like lawyers they can fight like the devil in the courtroom and then go out for drinks afterward; they're doing their jobs defending their clients but it's not personal. Is that what you mean?

there is speculation that trump was groomed since 2013 when he went to russia for his miss universe pageant. it's plain to see that he is too easily manipulated. ook at his visit to saudi arabia & his own 'cabinet meeting'. wt F was that????
Oh, it's plain as day the man is a chump for flattery. But he's cagey, too, and things still come out the way Trump wants them to. It is dangerous to sell your adversary short.

In reference to this incredibly STUPID meme:

View attachment 133787

I saw hundreds of conservatives take up arms and aim them at gov't employees when Cliven Bundy refused to comply with grazing regulations for his cattle, and again for his stupid son in Oregon at the Malheur NWR.
Any other stupid memes? Questions?
How many shootings happened at Bundy's? People injured? Shot? Arrests?

FWIW, I think Bundy is a scumbag who stole from the American taxpayer, but I support the right of Americans to protest in support of him or against him.

Um, if you cared to look it up, there was shots fired and a death at the Malheur NWR. You are wrong to support Americans to take a gun to a protest with intent to use it. Look what happened at Malheur. Bundy's son is now in prison. Good luck, learn some history and come back sometime, ya'll.

Oh, it's plain as day the man is a chump for flattery. But he's cagey, too, and things still come out the way Trump wants them to. It is dangerous to sell your adversary short.

oh, considering how deep this goes, i don't underestimate anybody or anything. the one thing going for the truth to come out is trump's amazing talent to NOT keep his mouth shut. he has no self control & will be his downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back