Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with some disagree with others. The right has its own long history of violence. The kkk is one example, but also the collaboration of law enforcement in covering up and even engaging in violence and murder during the civil rights era.

What I meant is violence IS free speech, but like slander or libel it's an example of where we put limits on it. It's not an unlimited right.
Every time some complain about the actions of DNC rallies turning violent.........someone like you tries to minimize it by throwing the standard KKK argument up and trying to claim the Republicans are KKK.

I know you will attempt to say...........I didn't say that...............but you sure as hell implied it with that post.

I just showed a video...........that most will not watch..........that shows the DNC planning violent protests............which is a crime.................I even stated the code that they should be tried with............

When will the DNC CLEAN IT'S HOUSE UP and stop those who openly try ANARCHY to get their way........I don't see it.........and I sure as hell don't respect it.

I think you missed the point of my post.
Which part of you aiming the KKK line at the Republicans did I miss.................

I pointed out three things. Party and ideology are not the same. Both parties had their associations with the kkk and like. Neither party of today is the party of then. I know of no party platforms that embrace racist elements.

Is that inaccurate?

I would say Black Lies Matter is pretty racist, and they are also associated with the Democrat party.

When Hil-Liar came to campaign here in Cleveland, she was invited to address the Cleveland Police officers. She declined......she didn't have time. But she did meet with the Cleveland BLM leaders in the city.
We have the white supremacists associated with the Republicans.

"It" won't stop. Pelosi did not last 24 hours. The radical anti-American board marxist are already leaking back to normal, despite pleading "this has to stop". They want violence in the streets. They will not stop until they get it. They will have to be obliged.
Who here wants violence?

I said the KKK started in the racist south which was the hotbed of American conservatism, known as the Bible Belt. I said nothing of anyone's political party, you did.
Bingo!!! Thank you for amditting it!

And your dumb ass is too ignorant of U.S. history to realize that in the 1860's - that was not the "hotbed of American conservatism". That are was the hotbed of American progressivism. You know - you people who hate blacks. There is a reason they were called "the Southern Democrats".

:dance::dance::dance:
You're beyond rightarded. I also note for the forum, that you proved it by failing to quote me saying what you claimed I said.

And again... you're the one talking about political parties. I'm the one talking about ideologies. The south was the Bible Belt. That's where the religious right flourished in those days. As did the KKK. You look like a buttplug denying it.

Get a load of this.................A play in the park depicting Trump getting assassinated..................Some have pulled sponsorship others now so much..............Like the NY Times and American Express....................

A freaking play that shows our current POTUS being killed in it.........................and the left thinks we are the ones with the problem.

The more I see of this.............the more I'm ready to tell them to :anj_stfu:

AmEx, Trump death play don't budge after Delta, BofA bolt

Shortly after Delta Airlines and Bank of America (BofA) pulled their sponsorship of the New York City Public Theater’s Shakespeare in the Park production of Julius Caesar that depicted President Donald Trump as the slain emperor, American Express (AmEx) refused to pull its funding and the theater company will not budge after the public’s backlash.

trumppark.jpg
Much of the play’s tragedy stems from the characters’ neglect of private feelings and loyalties in favor of what they believe to be the public good. Similarly, characters confuse their private selves with their public selves, hardening and dehumanizing themselves or transforming themselves into ruthless political machines...
Cassius can be seen as a man who has gone to the extreme in cultivating his public persona. Caesar, describing his distrust of Cassius, tells Antony that the problem with Cassius is his lack of a private life—his seeming refusal to acknowledge his own sensibilities or to nurture his own spirit. Such a man, Caesar fears, will let nothing interfere with his ambition. Indeed, Cassius lacks all sense of personal honor and shows himself to be a ruthless schemer.

SparkNotes: Julius Caesar: Themes, Motifs & Symbols

Julius Caesar is an exploration of political machinations and what happens when they go too far. It's not as much about killing Caesar as taking a hard look at why the conspirators did it, the real motivations for it.
Take a look at some of the Sparks Notes above. Notice anything timely in there that sounds like what we are discussing here, now? At least in my opinion, the conspirators do NOT come out of this smelling like a rose.
Maybe it is a good year to be putting on Julius Caesar. Watch the play with a Roman toga'd Caesar if it makes you feel better, and then get back to us on how it's a leftie plot of violence against our POTUS.

Setting Shakespeare's plays in the modern world is a common directorial decision. He is still relevant; there is nothing new under the sun; we still behave pretty much the same as we always have.

I'm sorry that your so entirely committed to the resistance that you're attempting to JUSTIFY a major repetitive, sponsored event that depicts the assassination of a sitting president. That's the type of academic arrogance that the NYTime Culture pages attempt to sell as EXCUSES for what amounts to nothing more than DEBASED political violence.

It's FINE if you want to go watch Julius Caesar get his due and go orgasmic over a FANTASY IN YOUR MIND about it being a LIVING political opponent. You DO NOT OVERTLY have to flaunt it and rational it as literary license.

Even Shakespeare had the judgement and common sense and decency to kill people on stage that were largely ALREADY ---- way dead.

To POGO -- Yes "you guys" --- the severed head, the repeated killing of the President in Central Park, the attempted MASS assassination of Congress people --- IS the predictable acceleration of this "street theatre" and farce. And here "you guys" are -- trying to justify all the lying, scheming, hissy fit driven political tantrums that are turning ugly --- with events from 30 years ago and mostly UNORGANIZED and UNSUPPORTABLE acts from history.

You need to see the trajectory and the acceleration and the monumental SIZE of this tantrum to understand the dangers. Especially with the MainStream Press INVENTING and SPINNING the crap that is needed to SUSTAIN the anger and violence and opposition.

And because "the other side" chooses NOT to engage or fight back doesn't mean you can push this farther BEFORE it takes the country into outright conflict..
Remember when it was Obama lying on the floor with all those knife wounds in him? Good times. Good times.

ropreston_1497290186_BjornDuPatyasCaesar-Zachary-Bjorn-5.jpg

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

Really? Never heard of it. Did it run in Central Park for weeks sponsored by a Major Media company and the financial backing of several Fortune 500 companies? Did the Leftist Press HAIL it as a cerebral adaptation of a theme?
Nonetheless, US Presidents, and the US government in general, has been ridiculed and subjected to the ire of American citizens since the beginning. Please don't act like it just started happening last January.

"It" won't stop. Pelosi did not last 24 hours. The radical anti-American board marxist are already leaking back to normal, despite pleading "this has to stop". They want violence in the streets. They will not stop until they get it. They will have to be obliged.
Who here wants violence?
Political extremists on both sides, usually when it's the opposing party in control.

Every time some complain about the actions of DNC rallies turning violent.........someone like you tries to minimize it by throwing the standard KKK argument up and trying to claim the Republicans are KKK.

I know you will attempt to say...........I didn't say that...............but you sure as hell implied it with that post.

I just showed a video...........that most will not watch..........that shows the DNC planning violent protests............which is a crime.................I even stated the code that they should be tried with............

When will the DNC CLEAN IT'S HOUSE UP and stop those who openly try ANARCHY to get their way........I don't see it.........and I sure as hell don't respect it.

Which part of you aiming the KKK line at the Republicans did I miss.................

I pointed out three things. Party and ideology are not the same. Both parties had their associations with the kkk and like. Neither party of today is the party of then. I know of no party platforms that embrace racist elements.

Is that inaccurate?

I would say Black Lies Matter is pretty racist, and they are also associated with the Democrat party.

When Hil-Liar came to campaign here in Cleveland, she was invited to address the Cleveland Police officers. She declined......she didn't have time. But she did meet with the Cleveland BLM leaders in the city.
Agreed.....and black supremacists associated with the Democrats.

nbbp+at+polling+place.jpg

It is people...not parties. People have gone nuts. I am so tired and weary from it all.

I'm just plain angry. And DISGUSTED. Have we devolved to our lowest common denominators? Empowered the most hateful amongst us? Sanctified mob mentalities?

Trump could cool things off, just like he heated things up during the campaign. He is the head of the snake. Cutting off the tail won't help. This has to come from the top.

He could give a fireside speech a la Roosevelt from the White House and then go to states like California and New York and extend an olive branch and tell those people that he is their president, too. But he won't.

Three litte incidents Antifa lol, dupe, while RW hate crimes surge since the Orange racist...
What the hell are you smoking.
Not reported on Fox hate channel....
ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. Here's ...
https://thinkprogress.org/thinkprogress-has-been-tracking-hate-since-trumps-election-...
Feb 10, 2017 - ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. ... It is also clear that this time period produced noticeable spike in hate crimes, ...
US Hate Crimes Up 20 Percent in 2016, Fueled by Election - NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/.../u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n7...
Mar 14, 2017 - Hate crimes in nine U.S. metropolitan areas rose more than 20 percent ... Trump has also expressed how he was personally affected, since his ...
Hate groups increase for second consecutive year as Trump electrifies ...
https://www.splcenter.org/.../hate-groups-increase-second-consecutive-year-trump-ele...
Feb 15, 2017 - The latest FBI statistics show that hate crimes against Muslims grew by 67 ... In the first 10 days after his election, the SPLC documented 867 ...
Hate crimes since the election: Here's who's been targeted since ...
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/.../hate-crimes-since...since/21712876/
Feb 13, 2017 - That's the number of hate incidentsThinkProgress has tracked since Nov. 9, 2016, when Donald Trump was declared president-elect. Of the ...
Trump Slammed for Silence on Kansas Shooting Amid Surge in Hate ...
www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/olathe-kansas-shooting-trump-hate-crimes/
Feb 28, 2017 - Trump Slammed for Silence on Kansas Shooting Amid Surge in Hate Crimes ... “What are they going to do to stop this hate crime?” ... administration stands against the hate crimes that have surged since he won the election.

Fake news.
Hilarious, dupe. That would be the violent Dem news duhhh...Oh antifa punks video played a million times on Fox, dupe.

The SPLC is a proven communist propaganda organ. It claimed that the American Enterprise Institute was a hate group. We can evaluate the rest of its absurd judgements accordingly.
Every respected media in the world reported these facts, except of course your propaganda machine, dupe. Communist my ass, cold war dinosaur dupe.

Did you hear the hissing and booing when Pres Trump addressed that Cong. Baseball game? You MIGHT want to know the Kumbaya Squad is still in Jihad mode against Trump.. There's no truce here. Enjoy the show.. You rewarded these bastards and bitches for doing fucking nothing but "Being Winners".. Enjoy your "winning"...
Did you hear that Congressman scream "You lie!" in the middle of his speech? Oh wait, that was the last President. Now we're just seeing both sides flip-flop on their previous positions of "You're a messiah" and "You'll destroy the Country".

It's all just escalating. If you watch the UK parliament, they're booing and shouting all the time. The point is -- that moment at the baseball park was NOT the time to do it. And this 2 way finger pointing is what is leading us straight to the bottom of our existence.. We may LOSE the country if it continues. Because if ALL that happens is a power shift the OTHER WAY -- you guys have now set the bar SOO LOW -- the opposition will ALWAYS be just a mindless, useless resistance of fools.

I'm fine with this. Because Dems have spent all their good will and capital doing NOTHING but scheming and attacking.. And both sides are gonna face mighty wrath at the next elections. Don't think we're gonna need term limits as legislation anymore. The "big middle" is now fully nauseated and fucking scared of tanking the whole Republic with the bad and absent leadership on display. I know the LParty is gonna run Indies instead of party candidates in a lot of key races and draft them from superstar achievers and doers with track records of problem solving in govt.

All that has to happen is to MOCK AND RIDICULE this horrendous death match that's gonna drag on for 3 years. Just keep hitting on the NEW LOWS that the 2 brand name parties have brought us to...

Press and polls won't even see it coming. They'll still be in the pig sty trying to kill each other...
Next time, don't let a fat guy strip tease on the convention floor.

Sure.. We can have a 100 Image consultants and focus groups handle that. More balloons, more vetting, more control... Pretty soon, it'll be just as phony as the "niormal" conventions. There was TONS of more debate, more choices, and more solutions offered at THAT convention -- than any other that year.

We COULD I suppose go negative on the Brand Name tribes and make BIG HUGE headlines. But we decided (unfortunately) not to DO that. NEXT TIME --- all you're gonna hear from us is about the blood in the streets, the chaos, the phony news, the derilection of DUTY -- that is gonna be the "track record" for BOTH your corrupt and debased dynasty parties that need to die... Won't NEED money or a podium at the debates to make that case...

You guys are making it WAAAAAY too easy...
Thanks to you and TN, I started looking into this Libertarian Party prior to their convention. I looked at articles and write ups on the candidates, and I read your posts and I STILL got more and more confused about what it would look like. Then I watched the televised portion of the convention and it was obvious that the Party has not yet found its professional footing. I've seen town meetings a lot more together than that was. You folks don't have to be slick and shiny and bullshit driven but you do need to have your act together. I'd welcome it; at least knowing what a Libertarian government would look like would be a help. Be ready to answer those questions next time, is my advice. And if an attention whore gets on stage, don't let him strip for five minutes before anyone gets their finger out of their butt and does something about it.

Is that inaccurate?

Agreed.....and black supremacists associated with the Democrats.

nbbp+at+polling+place.jpg
2 guys tossed out by a little old lady, blown up into a mountain by endless bs , for dupes only. Just like those "Dems", Antifa.

It is people...not parties. People have gone nuts. I am so tired and weary from it all.

I'm just plain angry. And DISGUSTED. Have we devolved to our lowest common denominators? Empowered the most hateful amongst us? Sanctified mob mentalities?

Trump could cool things off, just like he heated things up during the campaign. He is the head of the snake. Cutting off the tail won't help. This has to come from the top.

He could give a fireside speech a la Roosevelt from the White House and then go to states like California and New York and extend an olive branch and tell those people that he is their president, too. But he won't.
It's not his nature, unfortunately, to cooperate with the competition.

Let them have their violence. A few mass politically-motivated murders with entire city blocks on fire is just the sort of catharsis our nation needs to get back to sanity.

And it's completely your right to feel that way...but you realize don't you, that your oponents likely feel the same about you and your actions?
You may be right - but I don't see how. I support the U.S. Constitution 100% and would never strip a person of their rights. I support every progressives right to peacefully assemble, to speak, to carry a firearm, etc.

I feel the same...
Anyone who doesn't is a bad American.

Oh? You just said that anyone who OPPOSES the right of Americans to carry a firearm is a bad American, fascist franco? So you support universal open carry in all 50 states?
Anyone who doesn't support the constitution is a bad American.

Get a load of this.................A play in the park depicting Trump getting assassinated..................Some have pulled sponsorship others now so much..............Like the NY Times and American Express....................

A freaking play that shows our current POTUS being killed in it.........................and the left thinks we are the ones with the problem.

The more I see of this.............the more I'm ready to tell them to :anj_stfu:

AmEx, Trump death play don't budge after Delta, BofA bolt

Shortly after Delta Airlines and Bank of America (BofA) pulled their sponsorship of the New York City Public Theater’s Shakespeare in the Park production of Julius Caesar that depicted President Donald Trump as the slain emperor, American Express (AmEx) refused to pull its funding and the theater company will not budge after the public’s backlash.

trumppark.jpg
Much of the play’s tragedy stems from the characters’ neglect of private feelings and loyalties in favor of what they believe to be the public good. Similarly, characters confuse their private selves with their public selves, hardening and dehumanizing themselves or transforming themselves into ruthless political machines...
Cassius can be seen as a man who has gone to the extreme in cultivating his public persona. Caesar, describing his distrust of Cassius, tells Antony that the problem with Cassius is his lack of a private life—his seeming refusal to acknowledge his own sensibilities or to nurture his own spirit. Such a man, Caesar fears, will let nothing interfere with his ambition. Indeed, Cassius lacks all sense of personal honor and shows himself to be a ruthless schemer.

Julius Caesar is an exploration of political machinations and what happens when they go too far. It's not as much about killing Caesar as taking a hard look at why the conspirators did it, the real motivations for it.
Take a look at some of the Sparks Notes above. Notice anything timely in there that sounds like what we are discussing here, now? At least in my opinion, the conspirators do NOT come out of this smelling like a rose.
Maybe it is a good year to be putting on Julius Caesar. Watch the play with a Roman toga'd Caesar if it makes you feel better, and then get back to us on how it's a leftie plot of violence against our POTUS.

Setting Shakespeare's plays in the modern world is a common directorial decision. He is still relevant; there is nothing new under the sun; we still behave pretty much the same as we always have.

I'm sorry that your so entirely committed to the resistance that you're attempting to JUSTIFY a major repetitive, sponsored event that depicts the assassination of a sitting president. That's the type of academic arrogance that the NYTime Culture pages attempt to sell as EXCUSES for what amounts to nothing more than DEBASED political violence.

It's FINE if you want to go watch Julius Caesar get his due and go orgasmic over a FANTASY IN YOUR MIND about it being a LIVING political opponent. You DO NOT OVERTLY have to flaunt it and rational it as literary license.

Even Shakespeare had the judgement and common sense and decency to kill people on stage that were largely ALREADY ---- way dead.

To POGO -- Yes "you guys" --- the severed head, the repeated killing of the President in Central Park, the attempted MASS assassination of Congress people --- IS the predictable acceleration of this "street theatre" and farce. And here "you guys" are -- trying to justify all the lying, scheming, hissy fit driven political tantrums that are turning ugly --- with events from 30 years ago and mostly UNORGANIZED and UNSUPPORTABLE acts from history.

You need to see the trajectory and the acceleration and the monumental SIZE of this tantrum to understand the dangers. Especially with the MainStream Press INVENTING and SPINNING the crap that is needed to SUSTAIN the anger and violence and opposition.

And because "the other side" chooses NOT to engage or fight back doesn't mean you can push this farther BEFORE it takes the country into outright conflict..
Remember when it was Obama lying on the floor with all those knife wounds in him? Good times. Good times.

Really? Never heard of it. Did it run in Central Park for weeks sponsored by a Major Media company and the financial backing of several Fortune 500 companies? Did the Leftist Press HAIL it as a cerebral adaptation of a theme?
Nonetheless, US Presidents, and the US government in general, has been ridiculed and subjected to the ire of American citizens since the beginning. Please don't act like it just started happening last January.

The "obama version" was a Minneapolis theater with NO national significance and the actor was just a "lanky black man" --- got ZERO national exposure.

The CURRENT perversion is in the HOME FUCKING TOWN of the President in the most well known park and city in the world and was PRODUCED by a Major Media corporation... It's that ACCELERATION that is going on that gonna get bodies in the streets. You need to be aware of the AMPLIFICATIONS of all this political tribal conflict.

And using one obscure occurrence to ABSOLVE a more egregious occurrence is what's gonna inevitably turn this into a hot war....

The Dems are in the center
That's true...the center of fascism. Just look at the Cal campus - where these left-wing thugs assault people and destroy property.

Assault people for daring to have ideas not prescribed by the party. Any thoughts or words not dictated by Soros through his fascist democratic party will result in;

maxresdefault.jpg
A tiny group of idiots like nonDems Antifa (tiny group, ONCE, in Berkeley) is silly in comparison to the big surge in RW violence/vandalism against Muslims, Blacks, gays etc...duped AGAIN. D'oh!

Did you hear the hissing and booing when Pres Trump addressed that Cong. Baseball game? You MIGHT want to know the Kumbaya Squad is still in Jihad mode against Trump.. There's no truce here. Enjoy the show.. You rewarded these bastards and bitches for doing fucking nothing but "Being Winners".. Enjoy your "winning"...
Did you hear that Congressman scream "You lie!" in the middle of his speech? Oh wait, that was the last President. Now we're just seeing both sides flip-flop on their previous positions of "You're a messiah" and "You'll destroy the Country".

It's all just escalating. If you watch the UK parliament, they're booing and shouting all the time. The point is -- that moment at the baseball park was NOT the time to do it. And this 2 way finger pointing is what is leading us straight to the bottom of our existence.. We may LOSE the country if it continues. Because if ALL that happens is a power shift the OTHER WAY -- you guys have now set the bar SOO LOW -- the opposition will ALWAYS be just a mindless, useless resistance of fools.

I'm fine with this. Because Dems have spent all their good will and capital doing NOTHING but scheming and attacking.. And both sides are gonna face mighty wrath at the next elections. Don't think we're gonna need term limits as legislation anymore. The "big middle" is now fully nauseated and fucking scared of tanking the whole Republic with the bad and absent leadership on display. I know the LParty is gonna run Indies instead of party candidates in a lot of key races and draft them from superstar achievers and doers with track records of problem solving in govt.

All that has to happen is to MOCK AND RIDICULE this horrendous death match that's gonna drag on for 3 years. Just keep hitting on the NEW LOWS that the 2 brand name parties have brought us to...

Press and polls won't even see it coming. They'll still be in the pig sty trying to kill each other...

Sure.. We can have a 100 Image consultants and focus groups handle that. More balloons, more vetting, more control... Pretty soon, it'll be just as phony as the "niormal" conventions. There was TONS of more debate, more choices, and more solutions offered at THAT convention -- than any other that year.

We COULD I suppose go negative on the Brand Name tribes and make BIG HUGE headlines. But we decided (unfortunately) not to DO that. NEXT TIME --- all you're gonna hear from us is about the blood in the streets, the chaos, the phony news, the derilection of DUTY -- that is gonna be the "track record" for BOTH your corrupt and debased dynasty parties that need to die... Won't NEED money or a podium at the debates to make that case...

Thanks to you and TN, I started looking into this Libertarian Party prior to their convention. I looked at articles and write ups on the candidates, and I read your posts and I STILL got more and more confused about what it would look like. Then I watched the televised portion of the convention and it was obvious that the Party has not yet found its professional footing. I've seen town meetings a lot more together than that was. You folks don't have to be slick and shiny and bullshit driven but you do need to have your act together. I'd welcome it; at least knowing what a Libertarian government would look like would be a help. Be ready to answer those questions next time, is my advice. And if an attention whore gets on stage, don't let him strip for five minutes before anyone gets their finger out of their butt and does something about it.
LOL. Yes, the Libertarian party has a long ways to go before they catch up the "professionalism" of the DNC and RNC. That said, I are one. ;) I was a Republican for well over 30 years, but it's been changing for the worse since the Christian Coalition got their foot in the door. The Democrats are worse so what options do we really have?

The "obama version" was a Minneapolis theater with NO national significance and the actor was just a "lanky black man" --- got ZERO national exposure.

The CURRENT perversion is in the HOME FUCKING TOWN of the President in the most well known park and city in the world and was PRODUCED by a Major Media corporation... It's that ACCELERATION that is going on that gonna get bodies in the streets. You need to be aware of the AMPLIFICATIONS of all this political tribal conflict.

And using one obscure occurrence to ABSOLVE a more egregious occurrence is what's gonna inevitably turn this into a hot war....
Change the channel and get some fresh air from the nonstop bs and hate. IT IS A PLAY. There was a similar one about Obama. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Ignorant RW boobs...The difference is the New BS GOP propaganda machine winding up the chumps.

Two experience 2 term governors with excellent records of governance were offered as a "mediation team". The America people refused to even consider the choices because they "could not win".. We have so much winning NOW -- that many of us believe this Republic is crumbling in the next decade. Either from INTERNAL CIVIL CONFLICT or just plain stupid ass mistakes and dereliction of leadership duties.

Johnson/Weld was polling 12 to 15% in about 10 states until Debates that we were shut out of.. Seeing as how we were on EVERY STATE BALLOT -- we should not have been excluded...

LOL. Yes, the Libertarian party has a long ways to go before they catch up the "professionalism" of the DNC and RNC. That said, I are one. ;) I was a Republican for well over 30 years, but it's been changing for the worse since the Christian Coalition got their foot in the door. The Democrats are worse so what options do we really have?
Libertarians are just another duped GOP group voting against their own interests and the Dem party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back