Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you justify the support of political violence.

Oh did I Chuckles?

Link?

Quote?

Screenshot?

Anything?

Exactly See what I mean about dishonesty?

"This computer is a Toshiba. Therefore all computers are Toshibas. My computer does not have a touch screen. Therefore no computer has a touch screen".

You validate the OP.

The OP was valid as soon as it went up, and before it went up. It's noting that dishonest hacks like you continually flail around trying to score your personal intenet "points" with this divisive dishonest rhetoric such as I just exposed. The OP notes where that's taking us, and it's called 'down the drain'.

That's absolutely a valid observation. And you just demonstrated it. You're doing your part to destroy your country. And I'm here to stand up for it. Rotsa ruck.
The passive and active support the left has for Islamic terrorism and political violence is well documented in just this message board, let alone all of the internet.

Then document it and stop wimping out.

You're already trying to back away from your own lie without admitting you lied. Trying to shift your own goalposts right back to this nebulous "the left", because you can't take simple responsibility for your won statement. :gay:

YOUR words Hunior, and I quote, verbatim:

DOCUMENT that. Or man the fuck up and admit you're a liar.

Wimp.
The left have exposed themselves for the violent haters they are.

STILL trying to move goalposts. And yet ------- you are powerless to demonstrate this "exposure".

Must not have been much of an effective "exposure" then, must it?

:cuckoo:

Oh did I Chuckles?

Link?

Quote?

Screenshot?

Anything?

"This computer is a Toshiba. Therefore all computers are Toshibas. My computer does not have a touch screen. Therefore no computer has a touch screen".

You validate the OP.

The OP was valid as soon as it went up, and before it went up. It's noting that dishonest hacks like you continually flail around trying to score your personal intenet "points" with this divisive dishonest rhetoric such as I just exposed. The OP notes where that's taking us, and it's called 'down the drain'.

That's absolutely a valid observation. And you just demonstrated it. You're doing your part to destroy your country. And I'm here to stand up for it. Rotsa ruck.
The passive and active support the left has for Islamic terrorism and political violence is well documented in just this message board, let alone all of the internet.

You're already trying to back away from your own lie without admitting you lied. Trying to shift your own goalposts right back to this nebulous "the left", because you can't take simple responsibility for your won statement. :gay:

Wimp.

STILL trying to move goalposts. And yet ------- you are powerless to demonstrate this "exposure".

Dufus thinks calling the left out for their violence and hate is moving the goalposts.

I agree. It would have helped a lot. I've voted the third party ticket plenty of times and it frustrates me too that people consider it a thrown away vote. It wouldn't be if the third party was treated equally.
Putting them on the debate schedule would have helped a lot. How does that get fixed?

The whole Congressional rules and process are mired in collusion to control power and the elected representatives under 2 banners. Voters focus on THAT "balance of power" and just trade masters when they vote for "winners".. Just having 3 votes in the Senate, maybe 10 in the House that can honestly SPEAK and VOTE and MOCK the other 2 parties without fear of retribution --- is the winning prescription. If vote margins are tight NOW -- imagine the effect of taking a dozen of those seats and giving them to leadership that will RIDICULE the senseless Dem/Rep conflict and EMPHASIS on obtaining and retaining power.

Ballot access is another key. Run those races where the Reps or Dems don't run "losing races" and disenfranchise their ENTIRE constituency... Take DOWN a bunch of senile old codgers who should have quit long ago... Put INDEPENDENT voices in enough seats to show what honesty and humility in serving was all about in the past..
I think you're probably right that the Libertarian Party will have to start local and grow upwards, getting into the House and Senate before jumping to the #1 seat. I don't recall a Libertarian running for office in Maine, at least not in my district. We are almost half Independents in Maine, though, and it would be a perfectly reasonable place to send up a trial balloon. Will we be seeing you around?

I've signed up as a policy writer and curator for a National Project Wiki.. To be used by all Libertarian candidates. We're not waiting for 2018, we're gonna start getting coverage very soon..

10 or 15 Indies in Congress would make a HUGE difference. And there are LParty candidates running in every state --- every cycle.. But due to ballot access restrictions and roadblocks, MANY states DON'T ALLOW identifications as anything BUT Rep or Dem or Indie. (most of those demand draconian amounts of petitions to dissuade getting your party identified every cycle) That's gotta change.. So I'd have to check, but maybe that's WHY you have so many Indies on the ballot in Maine.
From my humble observations most of the so called independents caucus with the democrats!
If you're talking about Independent voters, I've heard the opposite. Maybe it depends on where you live. As for Independent pols, you could be right. REAL Independent voters vote for who they like, and frig the party.
No! I am speaking of independents like Bernie Sanders.

Oh did I Chuckles?

Link?

Quote?

Screenshot?

Anything?

Wimp.

Dufus thinks calling the left out for their violence and hate is moving the goalposts.

Hey, you started with me, right here:

---- and now that you can't prove that you want to branch out to these vague collective concepts.

Wassamatta Wimpy? Don't have the balls to man up to admit you pulled it out of your ass?

You skeered?

Go ahead. Get me a quote and prove me wrong.

Wimp.

Oh really. I'm supposed to just sit here and take your word for it that something you claim to have seen six years ago, I somehow must have seen too.

Go learn how to read --- I just said that I have zero recollection of anything like that. Do you understand what that means? Are you going to read my mind now and prove how I do have such a recollection?

Freaking idiot.

Etherion -- you watching this shit? He just called me a "blazing fucking LIAR". Sic 'em!

And for the record, Loughner was criminally insane. He was so far gone politics had nothing to do with why he tried to blow Gabby Giffords' brains out and go on a killing spree.

Actually, we don't know when he became criminally insane....but as far as politics having nothing to do with it.....the jury is out on that.

Did you know about this?

1. Research turned up an Obama-Loughner link: Obama and Ayers shunted funds to support Maoist Michael Klonsky. In 1991 Klonsky and Ayers co-founded a project known as the "Small Schools Workshop" (SSW); the teacher preaching the “social justice” gospel that American capitalism is a racist, materialist, imperialist cauldron of injustice can have greater impact on the students he seeks to mold into his conception of the “good citizen” — and on the teachers he is teaching to be preachers. Another Communist in Obama’s Orb - Andrew C. McCarthy - National Review Online .
    2. During his formative high school years, Jarod Lee Loughner attended the Mountain View High School, in Arizona…a school whose curriculum was designed by Mike Klonsky, friend and associate of Bill Ayers and Barack Obama… Shooting suspect?s nihilism rose with isolation - Herald News

"Educated" by the Left, in schools funded by the snake, Obama....yet the NYTimes tried to link it to the Right.

"What's more I understand Loughner's cousin's babysitter personally met somebody who once used a fingernail clipper she found in the glove compartment of a used car that was previously owned by Jon Voight, so Jon Voight made him do this"

:rofl: Ah, the unique pretzel-logic entertainment value of this site....

Seems you've been deeply wounded by the facts that I posted....that Loughner was 'educated' in a Leftwing propaganda factory funded by Hussein Obama.

These facts:

1. Research turned up an Obama-Loughner link: Obama and Ayers shunted funds to support Maoist Michael Klonsky. In 1991 Klonsky and Ayers co-founded a project known as the "Small Schools Workshop" (SSW); the teacher preaching the “social justice” gospel that American capitalism is a racist, materialist, imperialist cauldron of injustice can have greater impact on the students he seeks to mold into his conception of the “good citizen” — and on the teachers he is teaching to be preachers. Another Communist in Obama’s Orb - Andrew C. McCarthy - National Review Online .
  2. During his formative high school years, Jarod Lee Loughner attended the Mountain View High School, in Arizona…a school whose curriculum was designed by Mike Klonsky, friend and associate of Bill Ayers and Barack Obama…Shooting suspect?s nihilism rose with isolation - Herald News
  • If you could fulfill your wish....refuting any of the above....you would have.
  • Instead, you remain like the eunuch in the harem....
  • ....You want to, but you just can't.
  • Isn't that the truth?

:lmao: No, but it is entertaining, in a pathos sort of way.

Hey, run with this --- "Loughner" begins with an L. "Lansky" begins with an L. Therefore Jared Loughner is Meyer Lansky. He's a gangster! :eusa_dance:

How'm I doin'?

This is a fun exercise, but kinda pointless.

Actually....there is the very point you keep trying to pretend hasn't pained you and your other apparatchiks:
Violence is the language of the Left.

And this makes one more of the myriad connections that prove it:
  2. During his formative high school years, Jarod Lee Loughner attended the Mountain View High School, in Arizona…a school whose curriculum was designed by Mike Klonsky, friend and associate of Bill Ayers and Barack Obama…Shooting suspect?s nihilism rose with isolation - Herald News

And for the record, Loughner was criminally insane. He was so far gone politics had nothing to do with why he tried to blow Gabby Giffords' brains out and go on a killing spree.

Actually, we don't know when he became criminally insane....but as far as politics having nothing to do with it.....the jury is out on that.

Did you know about this?

2. During his formative high school years, Jarod Lee Loughner attended the Mountain View High School, in Arizona…a school whose curriculum was designed by Mike Klonsky, friend and associate of Bill Ayers and Barack Obama… Shooting suspect?s nihilism rose with isolation - Herald News

"Educated" by the Left, in schools funded by the snake, Obama....yet the NYTimes tried to link it to the Right.

"What's more I understand Loughner's cousin's babysitter personally met somebody who once used a fingernail clipper she found in the glove compartment of a used car that was previously owned by Jon Voight, so Jon Voight made him do this"

Seems you've been deeply wounded by the facts that I posted....that Loughner was 'educated' in a Leftwing propaganda factory funded by Hussein Obama.

These facts:

• If you could fulfill your wish....refuting any of the above....you would have.
  • Isn't that the truth?

Hey, run with this --- "Loughner" begins with an L. "Lansky" begins with an L. Therefore Jared Loughner is Meyer Lansky. He's a gangster! :eusa_dance:

How'm I doin'?

Actually....there is the very point you keep trying to pretend hasn't pained you and your other apparatchiks:

Quick! Find out what kind of cell phone Loughner had. I'm sure we can pin this on Samsung.

If I had a nickel for every time a logical fallacy pointed out sails over a pointed head I could buy freaking Rhode Island.

Did you know about this?

These facts:

• Isn't that the truth?

How'm I doin'?

I smell pizza.

Did you know about this?

These facts:

• Isn't that the truth?

How'm I doin'?

Quick! Find out what kind of cell phone Loughner had. I'm sure we can pin this on Samsung.

If I had a nickel for every time a logical fallacy pointed out sails over a pointed head I could buy freaking Rhode Island.

I believe that having put you in your place twice already is quite enough.....

...don't you?

The whole Congressional rules and process are mired in collusion to control power and the elected representatives under 2 banners. Voters focus on THAT "balance of power" and just trade masters when they vote for "winners".. Just having 3 votes in the Senate, maybe 10 in the House that can honestly SPEAK and VOTE and MOCK the other 2 parties without fear of retribution --- is the winning prescription. If vote margins are tight NOW -- imagine the effect of taking a dozen of those seats and giving them to leadership that will RIDICULE the senseless Dem/Rep conflict and EMPHASIS on obtaining and retaining power.

Ballot access is another key. Run those races where the Reps or Dems don't run "losing races" and disenfranchise their ENTIRE constituency... Take DOWN a bunch of senile old codgers who should have quit long ago... Put INDEPENDENT voices in enough seats to show what honesty and humility in serving was all about in the past..
I think you're probably right that the Libertarian Party will have to start local and grow upwards, getting into the House and Senate before jumping to the #1 seat. I don't recall a Libertarian running for office in Maine, at least not in my district. We are almost half Independents in Maine, though, and it would be a perfectly reasonable place to send up a trial balloon. Will we be seeing you around?

I've signed up as a policy writer and curator for a National Project Wiki.. To be used by all Libertarian candidates. We're not waiting for 2018, we're gonna start getting coverage very soon..

10 or 15 Indies in Congress would make a HUGE difference. And there are LParty candidates running in every state --- every cycle.. But due to ballot access restrictions and roadblocks, MANY states DON'T ALLOW identifications as anything BUT Rep or Dem or Indie. (most of those demand draconian amounts of petitions to dissuade getting your party identified every cycle) That's gotta change.. So I'd have to check, but maybe that's WHY you have so many Indies on the ballot in Maine.
From my humble observations most of the so called independents caucus with the democrats!
If you're talking about Independent voters, I've heard the opposite. Maybe it depends on where you live. As for Independent pols, you could be right. REAL Independent voters vote for who they like, and frig the party.
No! I am speaking of independents like Bernie Sanders.

"Most" --- meaning "two". :rofl:

More weasel math.

Did you know about this?

These facts:

• Isn't that the truth?

How'm I doin'?

I smell pizza.

I'm seeing a whole lotta pretzels.
emot-munch.gif

Did you know about this?

These facts:

• Isn't that the truth?

How'm I doin'?

I smell pizza.

How about a little education to go with that....

"BILL AYERS, COMMUNIST PROVIDED ARIZONA SHOOTER'S CURRICULUM?
Jared Lee Loughner, the suspected gunman in Saturday’s Arizona shooting, attended a high school that is part of a network in which teachers are trained and provided resources by a liberal group founded by Weatherman terrorist Bill Ayers and funded by President Obama,....

The group, Small Schools Workshop, has been led by a former top communist activist who is an associate of Ayers.

Obama provided the group with funds in the 1990s when he worked at an education reform group alongside Ayers.

Loughner attended Mountain View High School, which is part of Arizona’s Marana Unified School District."

....Klonsky became a top communist activist and leader of the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party.

He reportedly identified as a Maoist, and traveled in 1977 to Beijing,...."
Bill Ayers, communist provided Arizona shooter’s curriculum?

Those who knew Loughner claim he changed after said 'schooling'...

"Jared Lee Loughner's high school girlfriend: 'He was completely different back then than he is now'
Kelsey Hawkes, who dated Arizona shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner in high school, says she's been 'bombarded' by media inquiries. 'I did date Jared Loughner six years ago in high school,' she says, 'but he's not the same Jared Loughner that the world now knows as a mass murderer -- not the same person at all.'"

January 12, 2011|By Molly Hennessey-Fiske, Los Angeles Times

4 arrested in West Side beating of Trump supporter

CHICAGO (WLS) --
Chicago police said four people were arrested and charged with vehicular hijacking a week after video of a man being beaten while onlookers yelled 'Don't vote for Trump' went viral.

Julian Christian, 26; Dejuan Collins, 20; Rajane Lewis, 21; and a 17-year-old girl not named by police because she is a juvenile were arrested and charged with one felony count each of vehicular carjacking.

Police said those four are the people seen on a video of a traffic altercation that escalated into a beating in the 1100-block of South Kedzie on Nov. 9. In the video, 50-year-old David Wilcox is kicked and punched repeatedly by two men while another person rummages around in his car. The video also shows Wilcox holding onto his car as one man drives away.

These facts:
  • Isn't that the truth?

How'm I doin'?

I smell pizza.

Jared Lee Loughner, the suspected gunman in Saturday’s Arizona shooting, attended a high school that is part of a network in which teachers are trained and provided resources by a liberal group founded by Weatherman terrorist Bill Ayers and funded by President Obama,....

The group, Small Schools Workshop, has been led by a former top communist activist who is an associate of Ayers.

Obama provided the group with funds in the 1990s when he worked at an education reform group alongside Ayers.

Loughner attended Mountain View High School, which is part of Arizona’s Marana Unified School District."

....Klonsky became a top communist activist and leader of the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party.

"Jared Lee Loughner's high school girlfriend: 'He was completely different back then than he is now'
Kelsey Hawkes, who dated Arizona shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner in high school, says she's been 'bombarded' by media inquiries. 'I did date Jared Loughner six years ago in high school,' she says, 'but he's not the same Jared Loughner that the world now knows as a mass murderer -- not the same person at all.'"

:dig:

THIS JUST IN --- I have it on good authority that Jared Loughner once ate a cheeseburger. Therefore we must immediately round up all carnivores. I have people looking into it right now, it's unbelievable what they found.

Frankly I'm disappointed we haven't yet seen a quote from Bo Belinsky purporting to speak for "the left".
Slackers.

These facts:
  • Isn't that the truth?

How'm I doin'?

I smell pizza.

THIS JUST IN --- I have it on good authority that Jared Loughner once ate a cheeseburger. Therefore we must immediately round up all carnivores. I have people looking into it right now, it's unbelievable what they found.

Frankly I'm disappointed we haven't yet seen a quote from Bo Belinsky purporting to speak for "the left".
Slackers.

How'm I doin'?

I smell pizza.

Slackers.

Both those links are dead, deary. You must have quite the archive of categorized snippets.

I smell pizza.

Slackers.

Both those links are dead, deary. You must have quite the archive of categorized snippets.

If you have any doubts, try these:

Terrorist Professor Bill Ayers and Obama’s Federal School Curriculum
Another Communist in Obama’s Orb--Michael Klonsky, Obama's "social justice" education expert.

Wimp.

Hey, you started with me, right here:

---- and now that you can't prove that you want to branch out to these vague collective concepts.

Wassamatta Wimpy? Don't have the balls to man up to admit you pulled it out of your ass?

You skeered?

Go ahead. Get me a quote and prove me wrong.

Wimp.
Silence is consent.

I smell pizza.

Slackers.

Wiki has a pretty good, brief, summary that isn't as biased as our Alt Right librarian. She doesn't like Ayers because he's a social justice proponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back