🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Holy price increase batman!

Went to my favorite bakery this morning....they are out of everything they have no boxes for their cakes and pie's no cups for their coffee....you dems voted to put America in the third world...why did you do that?....

Just a cheap can of paint not the best quality ran me $65 yesterday....

8' studs are back up to 9.55 at the Overland Park Home Depot.

Christ!

1643214281804.png

Eat some carrots instead, you don't need to get any fatter
I'm not fat...and settling for less is what a good little 3rd world chump does.....enjoy....plus carrots have as much sugar as a cookie...

8' studs are back up to 9.55 at the Overland Park Home Depot.

Christ!

100 bucks just to rough in a new shower ffs
Not making trees anymore or just profit taking, producing less with less work, while charging more to meet demand with substantial increase to gross profit margins and return on investment?

Not making trees anymore or just profit taking, producing less with less work, while charging more to meet demand with substantial increase to gross profit margins and return on investment?

So those who produce, create, and supply this country are going Galt on a freeloading, oppressive and, incompetent government?

That sounds familiar. Someone should write a book about that, or make a movie.

So those who produce, create, and supply this country are going Galt on a freeloading, oppressive and, incompetent government?

That sounds familiar. Someone should write a book about that, or make a movie.
Not so much government, but willing consumers who cannot continue not to buy, like yourself. Not that much government can do about it. It is not like we have a strategic reserve of cut lumber. On it's way up, it recognizes and takes advantage of supply side control of a resource, until finally yielding to Keynesian competition, to increase profit dollars by increasing market share by reducing price. At least that is my theory from school and being in the wholesale side of building materials.

I don't think I've ever got a good piece of wood from Home Depot, to be honest.

It's usually the most knotty, bowed crap around.

Forum List

Back