Holy Shit..now SEVEN WOMEN~Biden says he’ll adjust his physical behavior as three more women show up

JoJo NEVER going to live this down...even Kavanaugh only had 4 DemonRAT women make accusations!!!!

Biden addressed critics in a video posted to Twitter as three additional women told The Washington Post on Wednesday about encounters with him that made them feel uncomfortable. Their stories bring the total number of people who have expressed concerns about alleged interactions with Biden to seven.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com

Time to move on to phase 2, bring out the children!!!

Isn't that what got him into trouble in the first place?? ...Kamaltoe and Fauxahontas must be WET over these new allegations!!!
Senile Joe Biden is a child molesting piece of shit...

You know, I tell myself, Biden is of another era, when women actually liked compliments and touchy, feely...
But then again, I find some of what he has done as rather creepy.
it's the sniff thing. if he didn't look like he was trying to lick them like a lolly pop, maybe it would be a bit more normal. but that is fking creeeeeeeepy as hell.
And kissing the back of the head of someone he doesn’t know. Yuck.
Plus swimming nude in front of female secret service.

You know, I tell myself, Biden is of another era, when women actually liked compliments and touchy, feely...
But then again, I find some of what he has done as rather creepy.
it's the sniff thing. if he didn't look like he was trying to lick them like a lolly pop, maybe it would be a bit more normal. but that is fking creeeeeeeepy as hell.
And kissing the back of the head of someone he doesn’t know. Yuck.
Plus swimming nude in front of female secret service.
cause that's what all sane men do, right?

VRK3K8I.gif

ecuupmhbpap21.jpg

QlQBB9k.jpg

D2_5mm6WkAcix7Y.jpg:large

crpzjj8r2ip21.jpg

6u1z19b.jpg

Pretty Funny! The one Democratic Presidential hopefully with political savvy, experience and an adult is getting skewed by the me too’ers. Beto is the best they have now.

He just got slammed for accusations of campaign contributions fraud. Funneling money to a website/business he was part owner

Pretty Funny! The one Democratic Presidential hopefully with political savvy, experience and an adult is getting skewed by the me too’ers. Beto is the best they have now.

He just got slammed for accusations of campaign contributions fraud. Funneling money to a website/business he was part owner

He's also in deep shit for using his position as Vice President for influence-peddling in the Ukraine. Something to do with his son.

He's also in deep shit for using his position as Vice President for influence-peddling in the Ukraine. Something to do with his son.

I read that on Biden, I was referring to that clownshoes Beto

Hey if we elected a pussy grabber we can surely elect a hair sniffer!
Who grabbed pussy, pussy?
Your president. But that is ok right, if it is Trump?
Video?
His own words.
post them.
You dont give orders to me.

If you want to defend pussy grabbers feel free to do so. Orherwise take the log out of your damn eye and quit demanding others answer your denands when you steadfastly refuse to reciprocate

Video?
His own words.
post them.

If you want to defend pussy grabbers feel free to do so. Orherwise take the log out of your damn eye and quit demanding others answer your denands when you steadfastly refuse to reciprocate
Until Trump, Liberals we’re publicly proud to be pussy grabbers.

Video?
His own words.
post them.

why does it bother you what I do? I give literally two shits about your decisions. but you wish to control others. why?

BTW, I didn't give you orders, you made a statement. you choose to turn that into an opinion again is up to you. But then that's all it is without facts and it looks like butthurt TDS. ahhhh here.....:itsok:

Video?
His own words.
post them.

You are are you? :lol:

Video?
His own words.
post them.

why does it bother you what I do? I give literally two shits about your decisions. but you wish to control others. why?

BTW, I didn't give you orders, you made a statement. you choose to turn that into an opinion again is up to you. But then that's all it is without facts and it looks like butthurt TDS. ahhhh here.....:itsok:
Like I said...when you reciprocate.

it's a natural man woman thing. Woman who want it enjoy it. why do you wish them no pleasure?

You’re seriously going to tell anyone that Liberals have ever been modest in public?
Are you on drugs?

Video?
His own words.
post them.

Just the females

Forum List

Back