Holy shit. Trump receives GOP convention anti-bump in Yougov poll

Didn't work then, and it sure as hell won't work this time around either. Trump wins by a landslide. It's his to lose. MAGA.

I have faith that the nation isn't so stupid to cut it's own wrist.

Here's the thing. As much as I'd like to see The President re-elected, if he isn't, I won't cry or fret, the nation will continue to carry on in it's predestined direction.

Who sits in the White House, at the end of the day, won't change all that much.

Didn't work then, and it sure as hell won't work this time around either. Trump wins by a landslide. It's his to lose. MAGA.

the 1st go around - donny was new & alotta dupes only knew about him thru his reality tv show... plus he had hillary & all her baggage.

THIS time around, he's gotta defend his policies, the outa CONtrol pandemic, the economy that has tanked back to pre obama days, and run against an established candidate that was voted in 2x as VP ... who mattered very much
( remember the hockey mom? )

:popcorn:

the 1st go around - donny was new & alotta dupes only knew about him thru his reality tv show... plus he had hillary & all her baggage.

THIS time around, he's gotta defend his policies, the outa CONtrol pandemic, the economy that has tanked back to pre obama days, and run against an established candidate that was voted in 2x as VP ... who mattered very much
( remember the hockey mom? )

:popcorn:
47 years of a Biden do nothing but show up with his bullcrap chicanery's, otherwise to fool the people over and over, and they are still being played by the alledged creepster. Disgusting.

Forum List

Back