Holy Spankings! Democrats open 14% lead in ABC/WaPo midterms poll

The IDB/TIPP poll has Democrats in the lead by 11 points. They are Trump supporters. Fox News had a 9 point lead for Democrats. The Washington Post poll seems right in line with these.

Cool, what will that mean specifically for the balance of power in the 116th Congress?

How many seats will each party have?
dude, how is it there are one hundred seats up for election and democrats or republicans can have a lead? what the fk does that even mean? please, one of you brilliant demolosers explain what the poll suggests? which seats are winners and which are losers, or are you saying no seats go to one or the other party? one hundred seats and now there is an algorithm on how to say who wins which ones? OMG the left have lost it.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
sorry it was rhetorical.

The IDB/TIPP poll has Democrats in the lead by 11 points. They are Trump supporters. Fox News had a 9 point lead for Democrats. The Washington Post poll seems right in line with these.

Cool, what will that mean specifically for the balance of power in the 116th Congress?

How many seats will each party have?
dude, how is it there are one hundred seats up for election and democrats or republicans can have a lead? what the fk does that even mean? please, one of you brilliant demolosers explain what the poll suggests? which seats are winners and which are losers, or are you saying no seats go to one or the other party? one hundred seats and now there is an algorithm on how to say who wins which ones? OMG the left have lost it.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is exactly my point. A nationwide poll of a 10 point Democrat lead means jack fucking shit to anyone with any sort of a brain.

A Dem might win by 30 points in San Fran, and a Pub might win by 5 points in Florida, and 4 points in Texas.

That’s 2-1, Pubs..but to stupid fucking Liberals, that’s Dems winning by 21 percent.

Derp derp derp

Idiots. ID10Ts.

Because their basis was flawed by having the majority of those polled as Democrats

...Because as we all know there is exactly same number of Republicans and Democrats in this country at any given time, so therefore polling sample must have equal number of Democrats and Republicans for it to be considered good.

Right? No silly, that is WRONG.

Democratic Edge in Party Affiliation Up to Seven Points
Hey there doofus. When they are making a statement about the swing, you must use the same criteria. In this case they didn’t. They screwed it heavier with democratic respondents than the previous polls. Maybe even you can understand that. I doubt it though.

Fucking liar - I actually took a look at their party affiliation question history and it’s the same numbers as from last survey.

And how is criteria different?

They called up a random sample of adults...or do you think they specifically CHOSE to call more democrats?

You talk out of your ass

Like I said repeatedly in this thread, the national poll is useless to tell us what the balance of power will be in Congress after the election, which is what really matters.

You are wrong. The polls presaged the Democrat takeover in 2006 and the Republican takeover in 2010. Especially when it is in double digits.
that's when there were rational people being polled. Unfortunately for you, the midterms have been impacted by the nuts for life demolosers and the conservatives will be out.

Most conservatives in this country are crazy. Sad to say you have a right wing bunch of crazies and a left wing bunch of crazies. Those of us in the middle wish we could get rid of both extremes.

If you have watched any of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.....you know that is a lie....the insane, nut jobs are the left wing democrats.........do you still wear your Handmaid habit at home?

The Cavanaugh hearings show the corruption of the Republican Party. They have abused their majority. You take your shit and shove it up your ass.

...Because as we all know there is exactly same number of Republicans and Democrats in this country at any given time, so therefore polling sample must have equal number of Democrats and Republicans for it to be considered good.

Hey there doofus. When they are making a statement about the swing, you must use the same criteria. In this case they didn’t. They screwed it heavier with democratic respondents than the previous polls. Maybe even you can understand that. I doubt it though.

Fucking liar - I actually took a look at their party affiliation question history and it’s the same numbers as from last survey.

They called up a random sample of adults...or do you think they specifically CHOSE to call more democrats?

You talk out of your ass

Like I said repeatedly in this thread, the national poll is useless to tell us what the balance of power will be in Congress after the election, which is what really matters.

You are wrong. The polls presaged the Democrat takeover in 2006 and the Republican takeover in 2010. Especially when it is in double digits.
that's when there were rational people being polled. Unfortunately for you, the midterms have been impacted by the nuts for life demolosers and the conservatives will be out.

Most conservatives in this country are crazy. Sad to say you have a right wing bunch of crazies and a left wing bunch of crazies. Those of us in the middle wish we could get rid of both extremes.

If you have watched any of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.....you know that is a lie....the insane, nut jobs are the left wing democrats.........do you still wear your Handmaid habit at home?

The Cavanaugh hearings show the corruption of the Republican Party. They have abused their majority. You take your shit and shove it up your ass.
Yeah, you’re in the middle, ha.

You talk out of your ass

there should never have been the hearing, they should have voted. you can go blow your bubbles some more.

Midterms are decided by popular vote. Every poll save 1 had Clinton winning the popular vote which she did.
in one state and this popular vote is in every state. which she lost. so thanks for the history lesson son.:ack-1:

Maybe you need it. You people keep talking about how the polls got it wrong in 2016. They got the popular vote right and the popular vote is what matters.
nope. you remain in error.

You are the one in error.
not at all. I have no worries, the left have ensured their continued demise.

The far right has ensured their demise. That is why they will likely lose the House.

in one state and this popular vote is in every state. which she lost. so thanks for the history lesson son.:ack-1:

Maybe you need it. You people keep talking about how the polls got it wrong in 2016. They got the popular vote right and the popular vote is what matters.

The far right has ensured their demise. That is why they will likely lose the House.
not at all. folks are leaving the demolosers likes wasps flying from a dropped nest.

Midterms are decided by popular vote. Every poll save 1 had Clinton winning the popular vote which she did.

They got the popular vote right and the popular vote is what matters.

If they vote in 5 districts and the Dem wins in one by 100,000 votes and the Republicans win the other 4 by 1,000 votes each, is the headline, "Dems win by 96,000 votes"? or "Republicans win 4 out of 5 seats"?

The last Washington Post poll had Clinton up by 3 in the last poll. She won the popular vote by 2.

The last Washington Post poll had Clinton up by 3 in the last poll.

How many electoral votes did their polls show her winning?

They did not have a forecast for electoral votes.

Because their basis was flawed by having the majority of those polled as Democrats

You talk out of your ass

you aren't in any middle.

I am in between the garbage on the right like you and the left.

You talk out of your ass

I take that back, you're the monkey in the middle.

You talk out of your ass

you are nothing near the middle of anything. I'm middle and lean right. I can't go where extremists go. sorry, I follow logic.

Holy Spankings! Democrats open 14% lead in ABC/WaPo midterms poll

'Landslide!' Bank on it, snowflakes!

upload_2018-9-6_14-22-57.jpeg

:p

You talk out of your ass

you are nothing near the middle of anything. I'm middle and lean right. I can't go where extremists go. sorry, I follow logic.
And I am middle and lean left.

I don't see BUSYBEE anywhere.

not at all. folks are leaving the demolosers likes wasps flying from a dropped nest.

You can see it in those great Trump and Repulican approvals.

You talk out of your ass

there should never have been the hearing, they should have voted. you can go blow your bubbles some more.

You talk out of your ass

Then why do you support Trump and Republicans. You don't have a clue where the middle is.

You talk out of your ass

You talk out of your ass

Then why do you support Trump and Republicans. You don't have a clue where the middle is.
BTW, trump is the middle. you should learn

I expect the lead to go to about 15-20% until 2 weeks out. Then, magically, it will tighten to 2-3 points and the Republicans will hold the House. They juice the polls until the last minute. They need the last one to be accurate for future business.

I expect the lead to go to about 15-20% until 2 weeks out. Then, magically, it will tighten to 2-3 points and the Republicans will hold the House. They juice the polls until the last minute. They need the last one to be accurate for future business.
15 to 20% of what? there are a hundred seats up, how many seats are whose?

Ahh yes, the grand ol' THEY, grandly conspiring as always.

Forum List

Back