Holy Spankings! Democrats open 14% lead in ABC/WaPo midterms poll

Yawn...Sep 4, 2018 by a Liberal rag.
They're the same ones that predicted that Hillary would blow out Trump. What else you got?
False. Their final poll had Hillary by 3% in the popular vote. She won it by 2%.
Don't lie because your feelings are hurt.

Their final poll had Hillary by 3% in the popular vote.

Every one of their polls gave Hillary the EC.
Trump had no path to 270.
What happened?
That's idiotic. Polls don't predict electoral vote.
WaPo polls in 2016 referred to popular vote.

Which means nothing.

They're the same ones that predicted that Hillary would blow out Trump. What else you got?
False. Their final poll had Hillary by 3% in the popular vote. She won it by 2%.
She lost stupid. I does not matter if every person in California votes for you you need to win electoral votes and that means win more States then you opponent.
That's beside the point. I replied to the fake claim that the WaPo/ABC predicted a Hillary "blowout".
If you don't show otherwise, sit down and get smart. Moron.

I replied to the fake claim that the WaPo/ABC predicted a Hillary "blowout".

upload_2018-9-4_6-59-39-png.214577

Predicted a blowout?
Well, they did publish, on election day, a forecast that she'd win Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. They only forecast she'd get 91 more electoral votes than she had after election day.
The WaPo/ABC poll, my distracted friend. ABC had nothing to do with the forecast by someone who is not the WaPo/ABC pollster.
You keep talking about Pollyvote forecasts and embarrassing yourself

Yawn...Sep 4, 2018 by a Liberal rag.

Their final poll had Hillary by 3% in the popular vote.

Every one of their polls gave Hillary the EC.
Trump had no path to 270.
What happened?
That's idiotic. Polls don't predict electoral vote.
WaPo polls in 2016 referred to popular vote.

Which means nothing.
It means this: That someone lied in this thread about this pollster predicting a Hillary "blowout".

Nationwide percentage is useless to predict local r@ces, as I have been saying, but knock yourselves out.

Since no one else has the stones, I’ll do it.

I predict the senate will stay a Pub majority. (51-49)

I predict the House will be Dem majority (220 to 215)

The links I posted earlier makes it pretty easy to look at the individual races and judge for yourself.

Nationwide percentage is useless to predict local r@ces, as I have been saying, but knock yourselves out.

The links I posted earlier makes it pretty easy to look at the individual races and judge for yourself.
I predict the exact same thing.

Do you think the House will vote to impeach when they get the majority?

You are an ignorant idiot, thats what that means.

Polling remains the ONLY way to seriously guage public opinion.
Only if it is done correctly. This one wasn’t.

And you say this because...?
Because their basis was flawed by having the majority of those polled as Democrats

...Because as we all know there is exactly same number of Republicans and Democrats in this country at any given time, so therefore polling sample must have equal number of Democrats and Republicans for it to be considered good.

Right? No silly, that is WRONG.

Democratic Edge in Party Affiliation Up to Seven Points
Hey there doofus. When they are making a statement about the swing, you must use the same criteria. In this case they didn’t. They screwed it heavier with democratic respondents than the previous polls. Maybe even you can understand that. I doubt it though.

Fucking liar - I actually took a look at their party affiliation question history and it’s the same numbers as from last survey.

And how is criteria different?

They called up a random sample of adults...or do you think they specifically CHOSE to call more democrats?

You talk out of your ass

Last edited:
Only if it is done correctly. This one wasn’t.

And you say this because...?
Because their basis was flawed by having the majority of those polled as Democrats

...Because as we all know there is exactly same number of Republicans and Democrats in this country at any given time, so therefore polling sample must have equal number of Democrats and Republicans for it to be considered good.

Right? No silly, that is WRONG.

Democratic Edge in Party Affiliation Up to Seven Points
Hey there doofus. When they are making a statement about the swing, you must use the same criteria. In this case they didn’t. They screwed it heavier with democratic respondents than the previous polls. Maybe even you can understand that. I doubt it though.

How is criteria different?

They called up a random sample of adults...or do you think they specifically CHOSE to call more democrats?

They called more Democrats in the 2016 POTUS Polls because they claimed it was more representative of the electorate.

She lost stupid. I does not matter if every person in California votes for you you need to win electoral votes and that means win more States then you opponent.
That's beside the point. I replied to the fake claim that the WaPo/ABC predicted a Hillary "blowout".

Predicted a blowout?
Well, they did publish, on election day, a forecast that she'd win Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. They only forecast she'd get 91 more electoral votes than she had after election day.
The WaPo/ABC poll, my distracted friend. ABC had nothing to do with the forecast by someone who is not the WaPo/ABC pollster.

The WaPo/ABC poll, my distracted friend.

I don't care if the poll (or forecast) they published was actually conducted by the Washington Post or by you.
They published it....the day of the election. Obviously they believed it.

Predicted a blowout?

The WaPo/ABC poll, my distracted friend.

I don't care if the poll (or forecast) they published was actually conducted by the Washington Post or by you.
They published it....the day of the election. Obviously they believed it.
Can I call you " Forecast Tom"?
I hope one day we can discuss this pollster, Forecast Tom.

No, because some House Democrats are moderates who may not like the idea. If would be a close vote though.

No, because some House Democrats are moderates who may not like the idea. If would be a close vote though.
house isn't turning over.

Around 66 seats are less Republican that Ohio-12 that Republicans won by less than 1 percentage point. The suburbs are revolting against Trump. Even in Republican Alabama, Democrats did better than Clinton did.
Maybe you're right....but I doubt it.
People are getting tired of the ridiculous crap the Democrats are pulling.
Democrats can't change people's minds....so they instead manufacture votes.

People are tired of the ridiculous crap Trump is pulling.
Suburban women will likely bury Trump and Republicans in the midterms..
What "ridiculous crap?"

Attacking our law enforcement agencies, attacking individuals, attacking things in general, personal insults, and this week he may have cut it wide wide his actions during McCain's death and criticizing the indictment of Republican Congressmen.
That is what Democrats do on a day when they pretend to be “moderate”.

Politicizing the funeral did far more damage to you guys than you know.

It was Trump who could not put away his hatred of Trump. Start with the flags and end with him playing golf during the McCain funeral. Most people found it tacky.
The damage was done to Trump. The new IBD/TIPP poll gives Trump a 36 percent positive and 56 percent negative rating and a 11 point lead in the generic ballot.

What "ridiculous crap?"

Attacking our law enforcement agencies, attacking individuals, attacking things in general, personal insults, and this week he may have cut it wide wide his actions during McCain's death and criticizing the indictment of Republican Congressmen.

It was Trump who could not put away his hatred of Trump. Start with the flags and end with him playing golf during the McCain funeral. Most people found it tacky.
The damage was done to Trump. The new IBD/TIPP poll gives Trump a 36 percent positive and 56 percent negative rating and a 11 point lead in the generic ballot.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Like I said repeatedly in this thread, the national poll is useless to tell us what the balance of power will be in Congress after the election, which is what really matters.

You are wrong. The polls presaged the Democrat takeover in 2006 and the Republican takeover in 2010. Especially when it is in double digits.

Like I said repeatedly in this thread, the national poll is useless to tell us what the balance of power will be in Congress after the election, which is what really matters.

You are wrong. The polls presaged the Democrat takeover in 2006 and the Republican takeover in 2010. Especially when it is in double digits.
that's when there were rational people being polled. Unfortunately for you, the midterms have been impacted by the nuts for life demolosers and the conservatives will be out.

What "ridiculous crap?"

You better hope to God that Antifa doesn't attack Brandon and the walkaway march because if they do you are looking at the immediate extinction of your party before Nov 1.

The problem is that if you don't attack the march then CNN and MSNBC and Steven Colbert and all the Democrats who claimed the movement didn't exist will lose whatever slim credibility they had with thinking Democrats and the damage will be enough short term that you lose the election.

Either way, you are not going to win the election and your buddies at the tech companies can't save you.

The midterms won't be decided by the electoral college...
Of course not.
But do you think the Dems can bus enough people into Republican held states to flip them? They can do it one state at a time but not all at once.

Around 66 seats are less Republican that Ohio-12 that Republicans won by less than 1 percentage point. The suburbs are revolting against Trump. Even in Republican Alabama, Democrats did better than Clinton did.

Polls don't support your opinion.
Polls can be manipulated.

I think most of America sees what's going on. You can't win a majority by treating Trump like shit. You have to have good qualities to sell to people.

All everyone sees is a bunch of Democrats acting horribly. I think that when you are acting in our best interests good people recognize it.

Democrats obviously don't respect their voters, and that comes out in the way they on, one hand, patronize them, but on the other hand, talk about their opponents in such a nasty, horrible manner. They don't realize that they are showing their true character when they talk about anyone they oppose, and good people find it repellent.

The Republicans treated Obama like shit and won. They are actually not running against Trump. They are running on issues like healthcare and taxes.

Please don't tell me the Democrats are good and Republicans are bad. Ted Cruz ran one of the worst campaign ads I have seen. It is Republicans who are not talking about issues.

I said the Dems would take over the house and the Republicans would hold onto the Senate....BASED ON THE LOCAL RACES.

I said Dems will get the house 220-215 and Pubs will hold onto the Senate 51-49.

Where am I wrong....specifically?

Of course not.
But do you think the Dems can bus enough people into Republican held states to flip them? They can do it one state at a time but not all at once.

What "ridiculous crap?"
Building a wall, cutting taxes, putting the unemployed back to work, conducting trade wars with countries that have been screwing America for decades.

Voters oppose building a wall and interestingly enough, Trump does not get much credit for the economy. The IDB/TIPP poll gives Trump a 45% positive number which is not all that great. Also only 37% say the tax cuts have been good. 26% say n. 23% say no effect and 14% say they don't know. Most voters disapprove of Trump on trade.

Forum List

Back