HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

Please help me understand this:

All of you who are cheering for Trump (including me, BTW) are stating that he is "giving it" to RINOs.......

However, Trump is FOR single payer HC; FOR a woman's right to choose (pro-choice) and Trump is FOR curbing excesses of the 2nd amendment.

So, who really is the RINO??
HEARD that he was for those things but also HEARD that he has evolved and changed his mind NAT . No matter though , I'd rather have a Trump that 'may' be good on immigration and a few other things then a 'rino' like bush , christy , roobio . No matter how it goes , it looks like Trump is hurting the 'gop' brand and I like that Nat .

Democrats can evolve.

Republicans can't........

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
OMG this has to be the wildest primary season. RINO'S are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as I post this thread.

Kick it up notches unknown! Go Donny! Go Donny!

:lmao:

First big post-debate poll shows Donald Trump GAINED 7 points and sits at 32 Daily Mail Online

First major post-debate poll shows Trump GAINED 7 points from the previous week and has backing of 32 per cent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents
  • Stunning result after Trump attracted criticism over debate performance on Thursday
  • Trump has 32 per cent nationally among registered Republicans and independents who say they lean to the right
  • No one is anywhere near The Donald, with Jeb Bush in second place at just 11 per cent
  • Poll supervised by former Washington Post journalist and shows no one else in double digits
He's the first guy to run for president since I can remember that doesn't talk like some PREPROGRAMMED, POLITICALLY CORRECT, WASHINGTON ESTABLISHMENT POLITICIAN, and people RELATE TO THAT. They also know he CAN'T BE BOUGHT by a pack of LOBBYISTS. What the FUCK about that don't the IDIOT PUNDITS and Washington insiders GET?

I hope he is the next president. I believe he loves this country and wants to get it back on track, and what better person to do it than someone who already has built a mega fortune and has dealt with the world economically?

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

... in that order, or any combination of either.

??????????????

and we let them vote?

He is a reality loud mouth, not government leader for all the nation.

He can't even decide if he wants to be republican or independent. He just wants TV attention.

He has an ego bigger than alaska and canada combined, and that is a tight fit.
What is it with so-called conservatives and Trump? If any other candidate stood for:
-Gun control
-Abortion
-Crony capitalism
-Higher taxes
he's be booed as a RINO and kicked out.
But because he's sparkly and says mean nasty shit to people we dont like everyone is all over him.
Really this is enough to make me join the Constitutional Party or something.
Do it!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In 2011 a year before the elections mr 9.99 plan Cain checks in as the first choice of 27 percent of Republican voters in the poll,

Who will be the next clown to take the lead this time around?

Each of the clown will have a chance to lead in the polls and in the end Bush will be the republican standard bearer and all the republicans will line up behind him even after saying he is a rino, just like 2012 with romney

NBC WSJ poll Cain now leads GOP pack - politics - Decision 2012 NBC News

Last edited:
OMG this has to be the wildest primary season. RINO'S are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as I post this thread.

First big post-debate poll shows Donald Trump GAINED 7 points and sits at 32 Daily Mail Online

First major post-debate poll shows Trump GAINED 7 points from the previous week and has backing of 32 per cent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents
  • Stunning result after Trump attracted criticism over debate performance on Thursday
  • Trump has 32 per cent nationally among registered Republicans and independents who say they lean to the right
  • No one is anywhere near The Donald, with Jeb Bush in second place at just 11 per cent
  • Poll supervised by former Washington Post journalist and shows no one else in double digits
He's the first guy to run for president since I can remember that doesn't talk like some PREPROGRAMMED, POLITICALLY CORRECT, WASHINGTON ESTABLISHMENT POLITICIAN, and people RELATE TO THAT. They also know he CAN'T BE BOUGHT by a pack of LOBBYISTS. What the FUCK about that don't the IDIOT PUNDITS and Washington insiders GET?

I hope he is the next president. I believe he loves this country and wants to get it back on track, and what better person to do it than someone who already has built a mega fortune and has dealt with the world economically?

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

Obama cannot be fired , he will leave office when his term is up after being Elected twice by the American people. TWICE !

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

Obama cannot be fired , he will leave office when his term is up after being Elected twice by the American people. TWICE !
Oooohh... I'm sorry the "you're fired" reference flies right over your little empty, ass clown squad bubble head.

Maybe someone someday will explain it to you, I won't waste my time.

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

Yup......because most of them don't read or write good.

They only can read what they're told to read

Pay attention to Kim Kardashian's ass......not national security, open borders, and shrinking paychecks.

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

Pay attention to Kim Kardashian's ass......not national security, open borders, and shrinking paychecks.

You realize that Trump polls best among those with the least education, right?

Polls are not impressive. We have 318 million people in the US and maybe a third end up voting or are at least registered. Most working people are to busy and tired to go stand in a long line to vote sometime 3- 4 hours.

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

What I do realize is that you're talking out your ass.

??????????????

and we let them vote?

He can't even decide if he wants to be republican or independent. He just wants TV attention.

What is it with so-called conservatives and Trump? If any other candidate stood for:
-Gun control
-Abortion
-Crony capitalism
-Higher taxes
But because he's sparkly and says mean nasty shit to people we dont like everyone is all over him.
Do it!

Politicians need to garner cooperation, not alienation with a loud offensive mouth.
We don't need another president with an executive order pen supper glued to his hand

We need government to work together for all the people and all the states.

We need people who can be nice not one that throws verbal erratic offensive abuses and people who don't kiss his feet.

No trump king

Trump will be a krushchev throwing shoes and threatening atomic warfare.

Trump can't fire congress if congress won't be ordered around by trump. Both sides need to learn to play nice, to give and take for the sake of the nation.

Trump might be a character on TV, but he is not president of the nation material.

He is opinionated for sure but the nation does not work like a business with a CEO. Presidents have to work with not threaten or abuse the rest of government or the people of the nation if they criticize or ask questions he does not approve of.

He might make an interesting talking head, but not a president. As president, he not king and can't 'rule' the country like he is.

As president he has to be a part of the engine of government, not a reckless driver going off a cliff because the breaks are bad, the transmission skips second gear and won't downshift.

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

What you haven't quite clued into yet is that I've done more research on this topic than you have.

Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans

.."To be clear, the poll found that 60 percent of all Americans support the idea of offering undocumented immigrants currently in the United States some form of legal status, and 57 percent told pollsters they believe that immigrants strengthen the country. But there are plenty of people who see things differently. And those people appear to be concentrated among whites, Republicans and those with lower levels of education

Donald Trump s surge is all about less-educated Americans - The Washington Post

Even among republicans, a college education appears to be Trump Repellant:

Trumps-Republican-Supporters.png

Sounds about right.

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

What you haven't quite clued into yet is that I've done more research on this topic than you have.

.."To be clear, the poll found that 60 percent of all Americans support the idea of offering undocumented immigrants currently in the United States some form of legal status, and 57 percent told pollsters they believe that immigrants strengthen the country. But there are plenty of people who see things differently. And those people appear to be concentrated among whites, Republicans and those with lower levels of education

Sounds about right.

smarter people see through the bluster. The rest see trump like a church evangelist speaking from the pulpit that god will rapture the country. People have to fix the problems, not expect a miracle from some inexplicable force.

Trump cannot sweep in and reorganize the whole countrie's government into his image.

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

Sounds about right.

60% w/GED? Chest-thumpers?
??????????????

and we let them vote?

-Gun control
-Abortion
-Crony capitalism
-Higher taxes
Do it!

Politicians need to garner cooperation, not alienation with a loud offensive mouth.
We don't need another president with an executive order pen supper glued to his hand

We need government to work together for all the people and all the states.

We need people who can be nice not one that throws verbal erratic offensive abuses and people who don't kiss his feet.

No trump king

Trump will be a krushchev throwing shoes and threatening atomic warfare.

Trump can't fire congress if congress won't be ordered around by trump. Both sides need to learn to play nice, to give and take for the sake of the nation.

Trump might be a character on TV, but he is not president of the nation material.

He is opinionated for sure but the nation does not work like a business with a CEO. Presidents have to work with not threaten or abuse the rest of government or the people of the nation if they criticize or ask questions he does not approve of.

He might make an interesting talking head, but not a president. As president, he not king and can't 'rule' the country like he is.

As president he has to be a part of the engine of government, not a reckless driver going off a cliff because the breaks are bad, the transmission skips second gear and won't downshift.

You want a Gentleman/Lady President?
But such a president would use polite language, i.e. come across politically correct.

See the problem?

You're describing hard rightwingers, no Democrats or liberals in that depiction at all.

There is no such thing as "hard right" unless you're talking about anarchists like Tim McVeigh.. they don't vote in democratic elections. What you are talking about are Conservatives and they make up the majority of the population. And last I checked, liberals and democrats aren't supporting Trump and he's not courting or expecting their votes.

You may not be aware of this, but Trump is the biggest RINO in the race...

Simple: it demonstrates the folly of your argument that most Americans are conservative. Its simply not true. Most Americans are NOT conservative. Most are moderate and liberal.

No they're not. Most moderates are conservative.

No, they're not. Most moderates are moderates. Their self identification is far more relevant than you pretending that you know better. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. While they are the world's leading expert on their own political leanings.

You're deluding yourself, literally ignoring reality and clinging to whatever you imagine. And its gloriously meaningless to the rest of us.

My picks for prez are...

1) Trump
2) Cruz
3) Fiorina

Oooohh... I'm sorry the "you're fired" reference flies right over your little empty, ass clown squad bubble head.

Maybe someone someday will explain it to you, I won't waste my time.

Yes mr chist stain you do that

Forum List

Back