HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

How are you going to take the oil fields without pissing off the whole Middle East?

You thought Abu Grahib was bad for our reputation, if we invade and take over oil fields in Muslim countries, that will only galvanize more people against us.

How are you going to take the oil fields without pissing off the whole Middle East?

You thought Abu Grahib was bad for our reputation, if we invade and take over oil fields in Muslim countries, that will only galvanize more people against us.

Well let's think about this... last I checked, the whole middle east, with exception to Israel, is already quite pissed off. Most recently, in the videos they have released, it seems they have taken to very creative ways in which to execute their innocent victims.

For at least the past 10 years of our 20 year war with them, we've been engaged in this 'head in the sand' idea that we're pissing them off too much to fight them... and retreating... apologizing... trying to appease them somehow... but the problem is, we can't be killed fast enough. So maybe if we allow them to get nukes they can kill off 50 million of us or maybe 100 million.. that will help appease them and make them feel better? I mean... that is what's important, right? Them being pleased?

Here is the "reputation" that I want as a country...
You fuck with us, you sign your death warrant. Period. End of statement.

OK. How about you send your kids out to die for oil. When I volunteered for the service over 50 years ago, I volunteered to defend my nation. I think the volunteers today feel the same way. Should we really invade nations for oil? Or for non-existant WMD? And, after invading Afghanistan for 9-11, we let Bin Laden go for seven years. Why the hell did we invade if we were not going to make every effort to get Bin Laden? And why are we still there and in Iraq?

Time to rethink why we are militarily involved in some areas.

OK. How about you send your kids out to die for oil. When I volunteered for the service over 50 years ago, I volunteered to defend my nation. I think the volunteers today feel the same way. Should we really invade nations for oil? Or for non-existant WMD? And, after invading Afghanistan for 9-11, we let Bin Laden go for seven years. Why the hell did we invade if we were not going to make every effort to get Bin Laden? And why are we still there and in Iraq?

I agree. But who says we have to use the US military? Send in paid mercenaries.

It's not for oil. We have plenty of oil here, we don't need the oil. It's for strategic reasons as has been explained... are you not following? And it doesn't matter what we did in the past, the past doesn't make any difference now. We're still there because we have American interests and allies there and we're not going to be able to leave. Does not matter anyway, it's not our presence they are opposed to, it's our existence.

I thank you for your service to the country but we don't make foreign policy based on the sole opinion of those who served... I'm sure that when you die and go to Liberal Utopian heaven, that's how things will be there, if they have wars at all.... but in our universe of reality, that isn't the case.

Getting back to the Op..... of interest, perhaps not to NeoCommies, or RINO'S but to regular people.....

Halperin: Trump Reached ‘Turning Point,’ ‘Most’ Estab Cands Think He Can Win Nomination!

breitbart.com ^ | Ian Hanchett
Bloomberg Politics Managing Editor Mark Halperin stated that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has “reached a turning point” where the “establishment candidates” think he can win Iowa, “most” believe he can win the nomination, and “a significant number think he could win the White House” on Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” Halperin was asked his writing that “Most importantly, we’ve reached a turning point with Trump, the major establishment campaigns of both parties now think Trump could win Iowa, and most of them think he could win the nomination, and a significant number think he could win the White...

He's blunt, refreshing, and DOMINATING!!!!!

So far this is the best election cycle in my lifetime. I have a feeling it will get better!

:popcorn:

It will get better. The media is beginning to figure out what buttons they need to push to get Trump to lose it. Just a matter of time before he threatens someone's life on national television. It will endear him in the eyes of all voters. But the GOP will be stuck with him by that time.

So far this is the best election cycle in my lifetime. I have a feeling it will get better!

It will get better. The media is beginning to figure out what buttons they need to push to get Trump to lose it. Just a matter of time before he threatens someone's life on national television. It will endear him in the eyes of all voters. But the GOP will be stuck with him by that time.

He has already threatened someone's life on national television. He is going to kill ISIS members and take their oil. His supporters loved it... his poll numbers keep going higher. Now... if the media could get Trump to maybe strangle Hillary at the debate or something.... mayyyybe...

Nahh... they'd eat that up!

The media has figured out they best not "attack" Trump. It took them a few times but it appears they've learned their lesson. Sunday's Meet The Press, the reporter was respectful but asked some pretty tough questions. Trump was cordial, he gave good detailed answers, there was a lot of good back and forth debate and he sounded perfectly calm, rational and on point.

Jim... you may want to get your anxiety medication prescription filled early and often.

If that's stuck.... Where are we now under Obama?

buried?

-Geaux

I just heard a speech today from Trump addressing this. He wants to capture the oil wells and use the oil revenue to pay families of vets who died or were injured in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It's not for oil. We have plenty of oil here, we don't need the oil. It's for strategic reasons as has been explained... are you not following? And it doesn't matter what we did in the past, the past doesn't make any difference now. We're still there because we have American interests and allies there and we're not going to be able to leave. Does not matter anyway, it's not our presence they are opposed to, it's our existence.

I thank you for your service to the country but we don't make foreign policy based on the sole opinion of those who served... I'm sure that when you die and go to Liberal Utopian heaven, that's how things will be there, if they have wars at all.... but in our universe of reality, that isn't the case.

We have no other strategic interest in the Middle East other than oil.

Invading other countries just for their oil as you say would make us no different than the dictators and totalitarians and would cost tens of thousands of American lives, both over there and here. It's an incredibly dumb idea.

I just heard a speech today from Trump addressing this. He wants to capture the oil wells and use the oil revenue to pay families of vets who died or were injured in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That's right. Create even more families of vets who died or were injured to pay for other vets who died or were injured.

rofl

And his supporters think we are supposed to take Trump seriously.

:clap:

You mean like Geraldo threatening to kick Trumps spokesman's ass?

He has already threatened someone's life on national television. He is going to kill ISIS members and take their oil. His supporters loved it... his poll numbers keep going higher. Now... if the media could get Trump to maybe strangle Hillary at the debate or something.... mayyyybe...

Nahh... they'd eat that up!

The media has figured out they best not "attack" Trump. It took them a few times but it appears they've learned their lesson. Sunday's Meet The Press, the reporter was respectful but asked some pretty tough questions. Trump was cordial, he gave good detailed answers, there was a lot of good back and forth debate and he sounded perfectly calm, rational and on point.

Jim... you may want to get your anxiety medication prescription filled early and often.

No meds needed, but the establishment GOP are rocking back and forth on their heels. Yes, Trump can keep it together for a short period again a non-foe. The other GOP hopefuls should have figure out by now that push Donnie far enough and his hair begins to smoke....a sickly orange. The CNN debate is going to be priceless AGAIN!

Invading other countries just for their oil as you say would make us no different than the dictators and totalitarians and would cost tens of thousands of American lives, both over there and here. It's an incredibly dumb idea.

Dude! That was the Bush Doctrine!

The fear from Democrats is palpable. Their "cuckquean queen" is going down in flames and all they can talk about is TRUMP.

:rofl:

If that was true the USA should be getting most of the oil from Iraq but we aren't, China is getting that oil.

If that was true the USA should be getting most of the oil from Iraq but we aren't, China is getting that oil.

Yup, W's plan turned out well, huh?

No other strategic interest? Have you not heard about ISIS or radical Islam?

Again... No one has proposed we invade a country and take their oil. Trump is talking about a strategic move to confiscate the resources of ISIS. Instead of the reserves being used to fund terrorism, they will be used to pay families of wounded warriors and vets who lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan.

YOU'RE an incredibly dumb idea. Your daddy should have pulled out and jizzed on your mom's ass instead of making you.

Forum List

Back