Holy toledo!!!! Numbers coming in 52% Leave 48% Remain

Referendum of the United Kingdom's membership of the European Union
Last updated Jun 23 at 10:07 PM
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
29.6% Reporting
Votes
Remain a member of the European Union
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%

"Stay" is gaining ground. Dang it.
Damn it.

There's not enough big votes left for Remain to win, it's mathematically impossible.

Leave
Votes
VOTES

Remain
Votes
VOTES

images-14.jpeg
images-14.jpeg

FOR HER MAJESTY!!! FEND OFF THE MUSLIM INVADERS!!!

View attachment 79230 View attachment 79231
Okay Bucs. Let's not go overboard on the Redcoat paintings. We are Americans after all.

They are our allies. If they hadn't been such tax loving bitches in the 1700s we'd still be with them.

But....they've been a loyal friend the past 100 years and they....like us....are being invaded by hordes of violent immigrants.

They need Captain Simcoe to clean it up

View attachment 79239
Bring back General Gage.
Boooooooo!

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
29.6% Reporting
Votes
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%

Damn it.

There's not enough big votes left for Remain to win, it's mathematically impossible.

Leave
Votes
VOTES

Remain
Votes
VOTES

The Leave vote at One Million lead again.

Leave
Votes
VOTES

Remain
Votes
VOTES

29.6% Reporting
Votes
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%

Damn it.

Nah, Leave is still ahead by a million votes and there is only 32 MILLION VOTE total which means a majority of 16 million is needed, and right now it is 15.25 million for Leave, and 14.18 million to Remain.

Whoooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo! I think we can call today Independence Day for our friends in Britain! This is big. Really big.

I want to hear the lamentations of the Merkel.

:lol:

I felt Britain would vote to Leave the EU. This is because all of my English friends, not one of them said they were voting to Remain, even friends I've got who are solid Labour voters were saying they were voting to Leave, I knew then that the Leave side would win.

Also the side that went the heaviest for Leave was actually the heavy Labour areas in England.

Being part of the Commonwealth we've always had a sizable Brit population but it started to skyrocket over the past few years because of the intolerable EU massive and continual interfering in Britain's affairs.

England telling the Euro Commie Islam Lovers to "fook off" was just the pregame show.

PRESIDENT Trump is the main event.

And here we see the idiocy of democracies – where ignorance, fear, and bigotry are the deciding factors concerning significant issues, as opposed to facts and the truth.

We Americans should be thankful we’re not subject to such capricious fear and stupidity.

FOR HER MAJESTY!!! FEND OFF THE MUSLIM INVADERS!!!

View attachment 79230 View attachment 79231
Okay Bucs. Let's not go overboard on the Redcoat paintings. We are Americans after all.

They are our allies. If they hadn't been such tax loving bitches in the 1700s we'd still be with them.

But....they've been a loyal friend the past 100 years and they....like us....are being invaded by hordes of violent immigrants.

They need Captain Simcoe to clean it up

View attachment 79239
Bring back General Gage.
Boooooooo!
lol, shoot the bastard if he shows up on our shores.

29.6% Reporting
Votes
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%

Damn it.

Leave
Votes
VOTES

Remain
Votes
VOTES

The Leave vote at One Million lead again.

Leave
Votes
VOTES

Remain
Votes
VOTES

The Leave vote starting to pull away now.

Leave
Votes
VOTES

Remain
Votes
VOTES

Forum List

Back