Home invasion...thank goodness victims didn't have a gun...grandfather was beaten to death though...

So you can't remember relative to the dates you can remember? Really? You can't remember if it was shortly after moving into the new house or right before moving out? You had plenty of time to think about when, why is your mind so fuzzy? Well I think it's clear the story is fake. Cling to it If you want.

You never answered ya little homo. How old are you,and do you understand why I can tell you the year I got my first car?
You're a little pussy nobrain and I hope you run into a situation where you cant protect yourself and get beat into a coma that you never come out of.

Name calling is always childish. Don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself. Message boards aren't a good place for you.

Answer the questions or shut the hell up.

Between 30 and 50. What does it have to do with you making up a gun defense?

Talk about stupid,you dont even know how old you are. Whats the matter? Cant remember?

I even know the year I was born. I just see no need to tell you. You don't seem right.

So you can't remember relative to the dates you can remember? Really? You can't remember if it was shortly after moving into the new house or right before moving out? You had plenty of time to think about when, why is your mind so fuzzy? Well I think it's clear the story is fake. Cling to it If you want.

You never answered ya little homo. How old are you,and do you understand why I can tell you the year I got my first car?
You're a little pussy nobrain and I hope you run into a situation where you cant protect yourself and get beat into a coma that you never come out of.

Name calling is always childish. Don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself. Message boards aren't a good place for you.

You're a fraud.

Really? And why is that?

Talk about stupid,you dont even know how old you are. Whats the matter? Cant remember?

I even know the year I was born. I just see no need to tell you. You don't seem right.

Why would you remember that?

You're a fraud.

Really? And why is that?

Anyone who makes the accusations you do yet refuses to answer simple questions makes you a fraud.
And using your logic you dont even know how old you are.
And you still refuse to answer why I know how old I was when I got my first car.
You're a liar and a complete fraud.

You know what nobrain...I would get my wife to post what happened but then you'd insult her and I'd have to hunt you down like the dog you are.
And being retired I have a lot of time on my hands.

You know what nobrain...I would get my wife to post what happened but then you'd insult her and I'd have to hunt you down like the dog you are.

How about we instead drop it? I've decided it was not real. I've given why. You have tried to defend. There is nothing to gain from continuing.

How about we instead drop it? I've decided it was not real. I've given why. You have tried to defend. There is nothing to gain from continuing.

Well nobrain,maybe you dont mind being called a liar,but my integrity actually means something to me. If you had said the things you've said to me to my face,I promise you it wouldnt end well for either of us,meaning you in the hospital and me in jail.
I have zero reason to lie about such a thing happening to me,in fact it scared the living shit out of me and changed my life forever,I no longer trust that stranger at my door.
I hope you never have to deal with it like I did....because due to your aversion to firearms it wouldnt turn out as well as it did for me and my loved one.
Good luck.

Well nobrain,maybe you dont mind being called a liar,but my integrity actually means something to me. If you had said the things you've said to me to my face,I promise you it wouldnt end well for either of us,meaning you in the hospital and me in jail.
I have zero reason to lie about such a thing happening to me,in fact it scared the living shit out of me and changed my life forever,I no longer trust that stranger at my door.
I hope you never have to deal with it like I did....because due to your aversion to firearms it wouldnt turn out as well as it did for me and my loved one.
Good luck.

Yet you can't even remember the year. Go figure.

Good luck.

Yet you can't even remember the year. Go figure.

You wouldnt have either. Since you're still a jr thats no surprise.

Because I had your dumbass on ignore. Apparently I need to put you back on it.

Then please explain why you remember buying a house and getting married 25 years ago. But with those very strong references to time you are so blurry on this imaginary defense.

Isn't it obvious? They have these things called anniversaries that occur every year.
Sorry,but I didnt think to celebrate an attempted robbery every year...because we all know how important it is to do so.
How about you give me a date of something that happened to you decades ago that isnt something you enjoyed or particularly want to remember?

You've been calling him names for days, you rude jerk.

And if are pretending not to understand the significance of age in a discussion on MEMORY, than you are the liar.

Then please explain why you remember buying a house and getting married 25 years ago. But with those very strong references to time you are so blurry on this imaginary defense.

Isn't it obvious? They have these things called anniversaries that occur every year.
Sorry,but I didnt think to celebrate an attempted robbery every year...because we all know how important it is to do so.
How about you give me a date of something that happened to you decades ago that isnt something you enjoyed or particularly want to remember?

And if are pretending not to understand the significance of age in a discussion on MEMORY, than you are the liar.

Aaaaaah screw him. He refuses to answer any questions that might hurt his narrative proving he's lost the argument and just doesnt want to admit it.

Good luck.

I'm constantly amazed by how I never run into such rude liberals in real life.

The ones I meet in person, might disagree with me strongly, but I don't recall one ever calling me a liar to my face the way some many of these internet libs do.

Raises the question, do the ones I meet in real life want to treat me like this but are afraid to?

Or do all the cowardly libs avoid talking to cons in real life and stay on the internet?

Me? I'm the same in real life as here.

If anything, i MORE in their face because of my ability to laugh over them when they same something super silly.

Like not understanding why age is a relevant question in a debate about memory.

Aaaaaah screw him. He refuses to answer any questions that might hurt his narrative proving he's lost the argument and just doesnt want to admit it.

Yep.

Forum List

Back