Home invasion...thank goodness victims didn't have a gun...grandfather was beaten to death though...

Chicago is not in the top 30

I realize that you are a drooling leftist and you pride yourself on your lack of integrity; but what is your purpose in directly lying when I posted the list for all to see?

Chicago is 15 on the list.

Chicago is in Illinois the last time I checked

East Chicago is in Indiana and is subject to the gun laws of the state of Indiana which are alot less restrictive than Illinois. Indiana gun laws are a key reason Chicago gun regulations are not as effective as they could be

Last edited:
[

East Chicago is in Indiana and is subject to the gun laws of the state of Indiana which are alot less restrictive than Illinois. Indiana gun laws are a key reason Chicago gun regulations are not as effective as they could be

Well I'll be, two Chicagos...

I provided a link supporting my explanation.

You refusal to "take me seriously" is simply you covering your ears and yelling so you can avoid hearing what you don't wan to hear.

It is intellectually dishonest of you.

And if you continue to insult him by calling him a liar, that is you being a jerk.

You no longer have the excuse of ignorance.

Sorry there is nothing in your link saying he should be confused about whether one thing happened 12 or 25 years ago. While he has no telescoping for 2 other events. Sorry your claim is ridiculous.

It is not credible that you cannot grasp that an effect that is describe as occurring at three years and older, would apply for 12 years.

12 is more than 3...

It is not credible that you don't believe that a man can accurately remember one date and not another.

Your denial is ridiculous.

Why don't you take a day and let this sink in? Sometimes it is hard to admit when you have been wrong.

Id have to be an idiot to buy what your selling. Sorry, too smart for that. Come up with something not ridiculous.

No, you would just have to be honest.

It is hardly ridiculous that a man would remember one date accurately and not another.

Yes it is. Also ridiculous he can't remember if it was 12 or 25 years ago. It's funny he stopped trying to defend it long ago but you continue. Amazing.

Because I had your dumbass on ignore. Apparently I need to put you back on it.

Chicago is not in the top 30

I realize that you are a drooling leftist and you pride yourself on your lack of integrity; but what is your purpose in directly lying when I posted the list for all to see?

Chicago is 15 on the list.

Sorry...doesn't play.....there are cities in states with far less restrictive gun laws than illinois and Chicago....and they don't have the gun crime rate chicago has with it's strict gun control.....

Sorry there is nothing in your link saying he should be confused about whether one thing happened 12 or 25 years ago. While he has no telescoping for 2 other events. Sorry your claim is ridiculous.

It is not credible that you cannot grasp that an effect that is describe as occurring at three years and older, would apply for 12 years.

12 is more than 3...

It is not credible that you don't believe that a man can accurately remember one date and not another.

Why don't you take a day and let this sink in? Sometimes it is hard to admit when you have been wrong.

Id have to be an idiot to buy what your selling. Sorry, too smart for that. Come up with something not ridiculous.

It is hardly ridiculous that a man would remember one date accurately and not another.

Yes it is. Also ridiculous he can't remember if it was 12 or 25 years ago. It's funny he stopped trying to defend it long ago but you continue. Amazing.

Then please explain why you remember buying a house and getting married 25 years ago. But with those very strong references to time you are so blurry on this imaginary defense.

Sorry...doesn't play.....there are cities in states with far less restrictive gun laws than illinois and Chicago....and they don't have the gun crime rate chicago has with it's strict gun control.....

This is what shitflinger runs from;

top-murder-capitals-65d1259e06e501e331787c508a1e80e8.png

Each of the cities have gun control. Camden has some of the most restrictive in the nation. Yet it has the second highest rate of murder.

12 is more than 3...

Then please explain why you remember buying a house and getting married 25 years ago. But with those very strong references to time you are so blurry on this imaginary defense.

Isn't it obvious? They have these things called anniversaries that occur every year.
Sorry,but I didnt think to celebrate an attempted robbery every year...because we all know how important it is to do so.
How about you give me a date of something that happened to you decades ago that isnt something you enjoyed or particularly want to remember?

You want another example brain? I remember when I got my first car,can you figure out why?
I dont however remember the year I got my second vehicle.
I gotta ask,how old are you?

Isn't it obvious? They have these things called anniversaries that occur every year.
Sorry,but I didnt think to celebrate an attempted robbery every year...because we all know how important it is to do so.
How about you give me a date of something that happened to you decades ago that isnt something you enjoyed or particularly want to remember?

I already pointed that one out to him.

It is to useful to him to pretend not to get it. HE gets to dismiss the example you provide and to attack the messenger by calling you a liar.

So you can't remember relative to the dates you can remember? Really? You can't remember if it was shortly after moving into the new house or right before moving out? You had plenty of time to think about when, why is your mind so fuzzy? Well I think it's clear the story is fake. Cling to it If you want.

So you can't remember relative to the dates you can remember? Really? You can't remember if it was shortly after moving into the new house or right before moving out? You had plenty of time to think about when, why is your mind so fuzzy? Well I think it's clear the story is fake. Cling to it If you want.

You never answered ya little homo. How old are you,and do you understand why I can tell you the year I got my first car?
You're a little pussy nobrain and I hope you run into a situation where you cant protect yourself and get beat into a coma that you never come out of.

You never answered ya little homo. How old are you,and do you understand why I can tell you the year I got my first car?
You're a little pussy nobrain and I hope you run into a situation where you cant protect yourself and get beat into a coma that you never come out of.

Name calling is always childish. Don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself. Message boards aren't a good place for you.

Name calling is always childish. Don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself.

Answer the questions ya little homo.

Name calling is always childish. Don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself. Message boards aren't a good place for you.

Are they really a good place for anyone....?

Answer the questions or shut the hell up.

Probably not. Gonna probably break soon myself. Glad there are people like you who can debate without turning into childish name calling trolls. But you are a minority.

Probably not. Gonna probably break soon myself. Glad there are people like you who can debate without turning into childish name calling trolls. But you are a minority.

Between 30 and 50. What does it have to do with you making up a gun defense?

Talk about stupid,you dont even know how old you are. Whats the matter? Cant remember?

You're a fraud.

Forum List

Back