Homophobic pastors organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

In your country, he would be arrested, and you would support it.
Because the UK doesn't have the Bill of Rights. duh.

Do you think jailing people for political differences is a good thing or a bad thing?
A bad thing....here. We have secular laws that protect us from that.

That's an odd way to look at it. It is only wrong here because of the Law?
Yes...as in all such things. Is it wrong to try to measure UK laws by our standards? Or is that the American way of global hegemony?

If discussing Rights from an American perspective is hateful for you, I'm happy to discuss it in the context of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

From that perspective,( much like from the American one ), Human Rights are inherent and inalienable.

Thus a law that empowers the UK government to imprison someone for simply having the wrong political opinion, or expressing said opinion,

is a violation of Human Rights and thus unjust and morally wrong.

FYI

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Do you think jailing people for political differences is a good thing or a bad thing?

Yes...as in all such things. Is it wrong to try to measure UK laws by our standards? Or is that the American way of global hegemony?

If discussing Rights from an American perspective is hateful for you, I'm happy to discuss it in the context of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

From that perspective,( much like from the American one ), Human Rights are inherent and inalienable.

Thus a law that empowers the UK government to imprison someone for simply having the wrong political opinion, or expressing said opinion,

FYI

The UK...once a global empire now reduced to a bunch of political correct sniveling pussies.

D9Gl-xtXoAANtKX

Republicans didn’t want the gay flag flown because there’s not enough space. They already had put another flag there. They were signaling to the world that American elections are open for business. How else are the Republicans going to get elected?

D9Gl-xtXoAANtKX

Republicans didn’t want the gay flag flown because there’s not enough space. They already had put another flag there. They were signaling to the world that American elections are open for business. How else are the Republicans going to get elected?
They were able to attack abortion by forcing laws through they knew would become null yet now they are gonna tackle that gay inclusion of society that the dems had the nerve to facilitate...

FYI

Does the UN Universal Declaration of Rights match our 1st Amendment?

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.
The fags and the dykes are sick. Dont be a fag or a dyke, don't be like tommy.

D9Gl-xtXoAANtKX

They were able to attack abortion by forcing laws through they knew would become null yet now they are gonna tackle that gay inclusion of society that the dems had the nerve to facilitate...
They are just whining about gay pride month like they whine about Black History Month in February.

D9Gl-xtXoAANtKX

They are just whining about gay pride month like they whine about Black History Month in February.
Good thing no one has mentioned the Junetenth celebrations..

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.
This is important to you. I can tell.

Why are Republicans racist?

How many bad characteristics are concentrated into the GOP base? Racism, homophobia, hate, misogyny, science denial, it just goes on and on......

Why are Republicans racist?

How many bad characteristics are concentrated into the GOP base? Racism, homophobia, hate, misogyny, science denial, it just goes on and on......
Why are democrats liars? Poor ones at that.

FYI

I am keen to learn about this alleged law in the UK. I have never heard of it before.

This is important to you. I can tell.
No it isn't, you smell.

FYI

I am keen to learn about this alleged law in the UK. I have never heard of it before.
It's where you get to go up on a roof top and take flying lessons.

Forum List

Back