Homophobic pastors organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

you also use bullshit like the MSM = NOT Homophobic .....should be:
pro-children
pro-common sense
pro-family
pro-christian
pro-DECENCY
etc
I have Gay friends who are all of those things. They arent calling for people to die either.

The people in your nation who are calling for people to die are Muslims.

But you think AMERICANS across the sea are 'rubbing your face in it'.

Get lost, Tommy. Get so lost you lose our number forever. I mean that. You and the entire UK
This is where it leads to.
Tennessee detective calls for gay people to be executed during church sermon

Look up the address for this "church" and see if you can find it. I did. It's in no discernible building. If they get 100 people on any given Sunday I'd be shocked.

So for 100 people or less, for a pastor who's ordained nowhere, in an "independent" church that has no affiliation, you're willing to offend all these former American allies. You and your Leftist pals have been doing it for so long that, well, you've actually, really done it, Tommy.

Good going, keep it up. You've earned yourself a Trump and "America first" and we. Really. Mean. It.

You enjoy that.
Job 34:30 applies if we have to "get moral". Article 4, Section 2 is our supreme law of the land. The right wing only complains when the less fortunate are "illegal" to the law.

How hard it is for CRCs to condemn bigotry......it's so much easier to condemn the messenger and/or belittle the situation. (unless it's some other religion besides the newly coined "American religion")

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.
What is there to be proud of ?

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.
What is there to be proud of ?
What isn't there to be proud of? Do you know the origin of Gay Pride and why it's in June?

you're an anti-American, anti-Christian bigot and we all know this Tommy.

Tommy is neither. He just calls out trash when he sees it.

Why do you try so hard to ruin the Christian faith, frankie's lover?

Thank you, Tommie, for pointing out the fundies who want christian sharia law here in the US.

You and Tommy: Forever straining out gnats and swallowing camels

Thank you, Tommie, for pointing out the fundies who want christian sharia law here in the US.

Find one post of mine that would indicate I would Sharia Law, you vicious liar.

A lot about you is starting to make some kind of sense actually....

Why would you? It's obvious you're not Islamic

Apparently it's no longer "Christian faith"....it's now "American Religion".

The poster in question unbelievably thinks Christians want to impose Sharia Law on America too.

Remember: 63rd female Navy pilot oh yeah

I've not seen you condemn these supposed "men of god" nor that deputy sheriff/minister who calls for executing gays. How do you feel about them?

The poster in question unbelievably thinks Christians want to impose Sharia Law on America too.

Remember Kim Davis? Remember how CRCs supported her using our LAWS to support her religious beliefs? Remember Presidential candidates bringing her up on the stage, supporting her attempts at christian sharia law?

That moron is always spouting off about Christian Sharia....it's something it made up...like a multitude of crap it has.

Zero cred

/——/ Normal people have every right to push back on the perverts agenda. We’re not going to stop. Deal with it.

I've not seen you condemn these supposed "men of god" nor that deputy sheriff/minister who calls for executing gays. How do you feel about them?

You know you're not worth bothering with anymore.

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.

Yeah, bigot. The theocracy is coming for you.

Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud

You know you're not worth bothering with anymore.

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.

Yeah, bigot. The theocracy is coming for you.

Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud
So....are you condemning him and his calls for the government to execute gays or not?

Forum List

Back