Homophobic pastors organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.

Kind of dishonest to link a bunch of Christians with Muslim terrorism.

And kind of revealing that you thought you had to make that connection in order to make your point.
I cant really see the difference between Christian and Muslim homophobia. Please explain it to me ?
For starters, in Christian societies, they don't throw people off rooftops for being gay.
Thanks to our secular laws. That Tennessee deputy sheriff, if the laws allowed, would be executing gays...probably shooting us....more American to shoot people.

Actually half or more of the violence committed against you queers comes fro other queers; you like to beat and kill each other a lot. That's because you're mentally ill sociopaths and emotionally stunted sickos.
ORLY? Care to share the statistics to back up that claim?

you're an anti-American, anti-Christian bigot and we all know this Tommy.
Thank you, Tommie, for pointing out the fundies who want christian sharia law here in the US.

Find one post of mine that would indicate I would Sharia Law, you vicious liar.
I've not seen you condemn these supposed "men of god" nor that deputy sheriff/minister who calls for executing gays. How do you feel about them?

You know you're not worth bothering with anymore.

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.

Yeah, bigot. The theocracy is coming for you.

Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud
So....are you condemning him and his calls for the government to execute gays or not?

I'm not a Puritan like you, I don't go around "condemning" people. That's your gig, sweetheart.

I already said he's a moron.

I don't dance to your tune, EVER.

What isn't there to be proud of? Do you know the origin of Gay Pride and why it's in June?
Again, you Dodge. Have some courage. Answer a question.

Although you don't deserve it, I,ll answer your question. What there is to not be proud of, is being a sex pervert.

Thank you, Tommie, for pointing out the fundies who want christian sharia law here in the US.

Find one post of mine that would indicate I would Sharia Law, you vicious liar.
I've not seen you condemn these supposed "men of god" nor that deputy sheriff/minister who calls for executing gays. How do you feel about them?

You know you're not worth bothering with anymore.

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.

Yeah, bigot. The theocracy is coming for you.

Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud
So....are you condemning him and his calls for the government to execute gays or not?

I'm not a Puritan like you, I don't go around "condemning" people. That's your gig, sweetheart.

I already said he's a moron.

I don't dance to your tune, EVER.
So you won't condemn those calling for the imprisonment and/or execution of gay Americans. Ok...Good to have you on record like that.

(interesting how you don't condemn muslims who call for the death of Westerners or Jews either)

D9Gl-xtXoAANtKX

Republicans didn’t want the gay flag flown because there’s not enough space. They already had put another flag there. They were signaling to the world that American elections are open for business. How else are the Republicans going to get elected?
They were able to attack abortion by forcing laws through they knew would become null yet now they are gonna tackle that gay inclusion of society that the dems had the nerve to facilitate...
They are just whining about gay pride month like they whine about Black History Month in February.
That conservatives perceive gay and transgender Americans working to defend their protected liberties from attack by the right as some sort of a ‘threat’ is both sad and telling.
I find that the older I am getting I am becoming less and less tolerant of this faux christian shite. I pray that my unborn Grandson will not have to live in such a polluted world. My generation has failed .
Rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate will forever be with us, like a chronic disease, a constant potential malignancy we must always guard against.

For thousands of years reactionaryism has been the bane of civilization – the unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent, and the desire of reactionaries to oppose change and compel conformity.

We will fail only when we allow the reactionary right to succeed.

D9Gl-xtXoAANtKX

Republicans didn’t want the gay flag flown because there’s not enough space. They already had put another flag there. They were signaling to the world that American elections are open for business. How else are the Republicans going to get elected?
They were able to attack abortion by forcing laws through they knew would become null yet now they are gonna tackle that gay inclusion of society that the dems had the nerve to facilitate...
They are just whining about gay pride month like they whine about Black History Month in February.
That conservatives perceive gay and transgender Americans working to defend their protected liberties from attack by the right as some sort of a ‘threat’ is both sad and telling.
I find that the older I am getting I am becoming less and less tolerant of this faux christian shite. I pray that my unborn Grandson will not have to live in such a polluted world. My generation has failed .
Rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate will forever be with us, like a chronic disease, a constant potential malignancy we must always guard against.

For thousands of years reactionaryism has been the bane of civilization – the unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent, and the desire of reactionaries to oppose change and compel conformity.

Good grief you sound like a redundant parrot

Only problem with this post is, as a supporter of affirmative action, YOU are full of racism, hate, fear, ignorance and bigotry.

you also use bullshit like the MSM = NOT Homophobic .....should be:
pro-children
pro-common sense
pro-family
pro-christian
pro-DECENCY
etc
I have Gay friends who are all of those things. They arent calling for people to die either.

The people in your nation who are calling for people to die are Muslims.

But you think AMERICANS across the sea are 'rubbing your face in it'.

Get lost, Tommy. Get so lost you lose our number forever. I mean that. You and the entire UK
This is where it leads to.
Tennessee detective calls for gay people to be executed during church sermon

Look up the address for this "church" and see if you can find it. I did. It's in no discernible building. If they get 100 people on any given Sunday I'd be shocked.

So for 100 people or less, for a pastor who's ordained nowhere, in an "independent" church that has no affiliation, you're willing to offend all these former American allies. You and your Leftist pals have been doing it for so long that, well, you've actually, really done it, Tommy.

Good going, keep it up. You've earned yourself a Trump and "America first" and we. Really. Mean. It.

You enjoy that.
Job 34:30 applies if we have to "get moral". Article 4, Section 2 is our supreme law of the land. The right wing only complains when the less fortunate are "illegal" to the law.
less fortunate?? what does that mean?

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.

You really wonder if Tommy has counted the cost of his anti-American bigotry and decided it's worth it.

I don't care either way. It serves my purpose beautifully. You keep posting, Tommy.
How am I being anti American when I am being supportive of Americans ? How does that work babe ?

You are blatantly anti-American and anyone can see it.

But please, keep it up. See those cooling relations between us? Your army of Leftists started this years ago when the WWW opened up. You just couldn't keep your fat traps shut about how much you hated us. Great going, Tommy. Now we know. That Pandora's Box ain't gonna close.
But I am supportive of Americans, my posting history shows that. How am I being anti American on this thread ?
by posting crap shows who you are
we don't buy any of that crap = Homophobic = bullshit

Only problem with this post is, as a supporter of affirmative action, YOU are full of racism, hate, fear, ignorance and bigotry.
Affirmative Action...used most by white females. Racism, eh?

Forum List

Back