Homophobic pastors organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.
You are one sick puppy. Off yo the reeducation camps with you

By what we are used to having been raised used to the 1st Amendment, it's wrong........but the UK doesn't have Freedom of the Press, nor have they EVER had freedom of the press....it isn't wrong for them. It's the law.
Wow. You need a head fix. No such thing as "it isn't wrong for them"

Wrong is wrong. Period.

Doesn't matter if it's the law. Some laws are wrong. You're just finding this out now ? :rolleyes:
Wrong based on........what?

Yes...as in all such things. Is it wrong to try to measure UK laws by our standards? Or is that the American way of global hegemony?

If discussing Rights from an American perspective is hateful for you, I'm happy to discuss it in the context of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

From that perspective,( much like from the American one ), Human Rights are inherent and inalienable.

Thus a law that empowers the UK government to imprison someone for simply having the wrong political opinion, or expressing said opinion,

is a violation of Human Rights and thus unjust and morally wrong.

FYI

Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Does the UN Universal Declaration of Rights match our 1st Amendment?

1. Yes.

2. Why do you ask?

3. Do you believe that imprisoning someone for the "crime" of having and/or expressing an opinion is right or wrong?
Not our laws. Are we a global hegemony telling other countries what they can or cannot do with their laws?

Human rights are inherent, as expressed in the UN Universal declaration of human rights. If UK laws are violating them, it is morally wrong. Do you not agree, and if not, why not?
Is complete freedom of speech expressed in the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights? And I am amused by you making a case that the UN can step in and tell the UK what their internal laws can be. Will you say the same about the US? That the UN can come in and tell us what our internal laws can be?

If discussing Rights from an American perspective is hateful for you, I'm happy to discuss it in the context of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

From that perspective,( much like from the American one ), Human Rights are inherent and inalienable.

Thus a law that empowers the UK government to imprison someone for simply having the wrong political opinion, or expressing said opinion,

FYI

I am keen to learn about this alleged law in the UK. I have never heard of it before.

I've seen many reports, at least once with police discussing their intent to arrest and then actually arresting someone for having or expressing various opinions.

I have not researched the actually laws that empower your police to do this. I don't care about the legal specifics of your nation's fall.

My concern is more a matter of human decency mixed with personal fear as I see the same type of want a be despots operating here.

Your entire nation, should be ashamed.
So, as usual, you are just spouting shit.

Are you denying that people are being arrested for expressing the wrong opinion?
Ive only seen one case that I thought was unjustified.

And many where you think it was right and proper for someone to be arrested for having and/or expressing the wrong opinion.

Like I said, a complete violation of human rights. You and your entire nation should be ashamed.

FYI

1. Yes.

2. Why do you ask?

3. Do you believe that imprisoning someone for the "crime" of having and/or expressing an opinion is right or wrong?
Not our laws. Are we a global hegemony telling other countries what they can or cannot do with their laws?

Human rights are inherent, as expressed in the UN Universal declaration of human rights. If UK laws are violating them, it is morally wrong. Do you not agree, and if not, why not?
Is complete freedom of speech expressed in the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights? And I am amused by you making a case that the UN can step in and tell the UK what their internal laws can be. Will you say the same about the US? That the UN can come in and tell us what our internal laws can be?

1. I was clearly using the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as a concession to your hate of using the American perspective.

2. THe question to you, is Human rights are inherent, as expressed in the UN Universal declaration of human rights. If UK laws are violating them, it is morally wrong. Do you not agree, and if not, why not?

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.
Not everyone is impressed with butt sex. Did you know that?

And many where you think it was right and proper for someone to be arrested for having and/or expressing the wrong opinion.

Like I said, a complete violation of human rights. You [Tainted Tommy] and your entire nation should be ashamed.

Such shame would require a conscience—a sense of right and wrong—that it is quite clear that neither Tainted Tommy nor the corrupt, soulless leaders of his government, are completely lacking. Keep in mind, this is the same subhuman piece of sh•• who openly sides with the Islamist child-rape gangs in his country.

I know.

I am keen to learn about this alleged law in the UK. I have never heard of it before.

I've seen many reports, at least once with police discussing their intent to arrest and then actually arresting someone for having or expressing various opinions.

I have not researched the actually laws that empower your police to do this. I don't care about the legal specifics of your nation's fall.

My concern is more a matter of human decency mixed with personal fear as I see the same type of want a be despots operating here.

Are you denying that people are being arrested for expressing the wrong opinion?

Like I said, a complete violation of human rights. You and your entire nation should be ashamed.
Who are these people ? What have they said ?

Funny, if you said something like that to me, my reply would be "I fully support the right of fight speech, and your claim that I support people being jailed for expressing the wrong opinion is a lie".

YOU feel a need to ask "what exactly did they say"?

Because you know that you do support jailing people for saying shit you disagree with.

And instead of making a blanket statement in support of human rights, you want to quibble over details, to hide your shame.

Filthy commie.

Funny, if you said something like that to me, my reply would be "I fully support the right of fight speech, and your claim that I support people being jailed for expressing the wrong opinion is a lie".

Because you know that you do support jailing people for saying shit you disagree with.

And instead of making a blanket statement in support of human rights, you want to quibble over details, to hide your shame.

Filthy commie.
You must be able to offer up something ?

Like I said, a complete violation of human rights. You [Tainted Tommy] and your entire nation should be ashamed.

Such shame would require a conscience—a sense of right and wrong—that it is quite clear that neither Tainted Tommy nor the corrupt, soulless leaders of his government, are completely lacking. Keep in mind, this is the same subhuman piece of sh•• who openly sides with the Islamist child-rape gangs in his country.
Show me where I have done that ?

Gayness is a sin that was brought to the United States by Black Jews from Mexico.

Filthy commie.

Says the man that does not deny that he supports jailing people for disagreeing with him, politically.

You've demonstrated my point about you and your nation, right there. Twice, now.

Keep in mind, this is the same subhuman piece of sh•• who openly sides with the Islamist child-rape gangs in his country.

Just a few, very-easily-found examples. I know there are many more, but I'm not going to hunt them down right now. There is no denying that in these threads, you openly take the side of child rapists, and condemn a man for exposing them.

Keep in mind, this is the same subhuman piece of sh•• who openly sides with the Islamist child-rape gangs in his country.

Just a few, very-easily-found examples. I know there are many more, but I'm not going to hunt them down right now. There is no denying that in these threads, you openly take the side of child rapists, and condemn a man for exposing them.

Despising yaxley is not support for rape gangs. He has not exposed one rapist ever.

Filthy commie.

Says the man that does not deny that he supports jailing people for disagreeing with him, politically.

You've demonstrated my point about you and your nation, right there. Twice, now.
Why dont you ask bob bollox to help you seeing as you are struggling.

Filthy commie.

Why dont you ask bob bollox to help you seeing as you are struggling.

No struggle here. You now have thrice demonstrated my point, ie that you support imprisoning people for disagreeing with you politically and that you and your nation should be ashamed.

1. Yes.

2. Why do you ask?

1. I was clearly using the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as a concession to your hate of using the American perspective.

2. THe question to you, is Human rights are inherent, as expressed in the UN Universal declaration of human rights. If UK laws are violating them, it is morally wrong. Do you not agree, and if not, why not?
So...you want a country to follow the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights over their own laws, right?

I like free speech

I like free speech
We are used to it here in the US, but even here it's restricted by the government in certain cases.

I like free speech
We are used to it here in the US, but even here it's restricted by the government in certain cases.
Ha that’s funny what words are banned in the constitution?

Forum List

Back