Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

[ During the upcoming Constitutional convention, the states may decide to get rid of the Supreme Court altogether along with their legacy of perverting the Constitution.

LOL.....oh thats funny.
Until it happens. Your type causes momentous change through violent, bloody revolutions and the complete takeover of one party, imprisoning or killing everyone who opposes. C

Your type is the one cheering on the violent bloody pogroms and inquisitions.....but of course you wouldn't sully your fingers with actually doing any of those things...you would just encourage others to do those deeds.

My 'type' encourages personal liberty and responsibility and doesn't believe government should be deciding what I- or you- are permitted to do in the bedroom.

They're out there, they're sucking cocks and putting cocks in their butts, they're trolling for more cocks to suck and more cocks to put in their butts, all that.

Well I can't argue with that when you are telling us your personal experiences.

Gay sex is neither evil nor abnormal. Homosexuals have existed in every race and culture throughout history. In some cultures, gays are celebrated as a blessing to the tribe. There is some evidence that being gay is genetic.

I believe that God made gays, and that God doesn't make mistakes. Otherwise, why would they exist at every time in history, and throughout the world?

...that the U.S. has ever seen, Bryan Fischer claims.

On his "Focal Point" radio show, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer recently claimed that the "active, aggressive homosexual lobby" represented a threat to U.S. democracy.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Fischer, who is no stranger to anti-gay declarations, told listeners, "I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation."

Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty That The U.S. Has Ever Seen Bryan Fischer Claims

I also believe homosexuality is wrong. I have good reasons for opposing homosexuality as a normative lifestyle based on science, medicine, and faith. Normal people do not define themselves solely on the basis of who they are sexually attracted to.
The homo agenda is only a threat because it is a small part of the Libtard agenda. The lib agenda is the fundamental threat.

You have figured it out.

Is all part of the slippery slope.

Voting rights for African American men.
Voting rights for women.
Ending mixed marriage bans
Allowing women to control their own reproduction.
Preventing the government from telling us what kind of sex we can have in our bedroom.
Marriage equality for homosexuals.

I can see why that would be threatening to many.

Gay sex is neither evil nor abnormal. Homosexuals have existed in every race and culture throughout history. In some cultures, gays are celebrated as a blessing to the tribe. There is some evidence that being gay is genetic.

I believe that God made gays, and that God doesn't make mistakes. Otherwise, why would they exist at every time in history, and throughout the world?
They've always been out there, sucking cocks and putting cocks in their butts, trolling for more cocks to suck and more cocks to put in their butts, all that.

Gay sex is neither evil nor abnormal.

ROFLMNAO! BEAUTIFUL!

That is a perfect demonstration of the perverted reason to which I was referring.

Now... the reader probably already understands that human physiology provided that the male and female genders are designed for sexual interaction. And it is that design which establishes the human physiological standard.

Therefore sexual interaction between those of the same gender, not only deviates from that standard, it deviates from such as far from that standard as can be achieved. Thus homosexuality is as deviant, as one can GET, in sexual terms... at least where the issue is limited to human beings.

Now the opposition simply needs you to believe that abnormality is perfectly normal... which FTR: presents as nothing short of delusion.

Also... there is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of a genetic component to homosexuality.

None... zero... nada.

Now... the reader probably already understands that human physiology provided that the male and female genders are designed for sexual interaction. And it is that design which establishes the human physiological standard.
That isn't a reason to disallow people from getting married. Adhering to such a strict standard smacks of totalitarianism. People past child-bearing age or physically unable to preform sex acts are still allowed to get married, despite their pairing not being "standard" according to your definition.

That isn't a reason to disallow people from getting married.

No one is disallowing anyone from getting married, as long as those people meet the standards that define marriage: Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

No one is disallowing anyone from getting married, as long as those people meet the standards that define marriage: Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

Who defines "marriage"?

The same authority that designed you. Nature.

:lol:

There's no "marriage" in nature.

But there is homosexuality...

Who defines "marriage"?

Yes, there is.

Who defines "marriage"?

No?

That's going to come to a major surprise to my Mrs... who I happen to know for a FACT is a human being, and the last time I checked, human beings are a function of 'nature'.

So... Sorry for the incontestable refutation... but if it helps... I agree with you that "THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!" That was pure genius!

You're playing with words. Why MUST we define marriage as one man and one woman? Seems to me you just want to monitor other's personal lives.

Who defines "marriage"?

No?

That's going to come to a major surprise to my Mrs... who I happen to know for a FACT is a human being, and the last time I checked, human beings are a function of 'nature'.

So... Sorry for the incontestable refutation... but if it helps... I agree with you that "THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!" That was pure genius!

That doesn't come close to making sense. But whatever floats your boat, pubes.

Who defines "marriage"?

Yes, Homosexuality happens. Much like the clap happens. And no one of any potential credibility is advocating that "The Clap" is OK!

LOL!

Or... (I hesitate to ask) IS THERE?

No?
You're playing with words again . Obviously what was meant was nature vs human civilization.

Who defines "marriage"?

No?

That doesn't come close to making sense. But whatever floats your boat, pubes.

Well that makes perfect sense... because it's soundly reasoned.

Forum List

Back