Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

We need to give Where_r_my_Keys a dictionary and a thesaurus for Christmas. He is suffering from the mistaken idea that abnormal and evil are synonyms.

HEY! Looky there, a Leftist advancing straw reasoning...

YAWN... next she'll inform us that "Bush and Cheney are international Fugitives".
It is fun watching you make an ass of yourself. Too much spiked egg nog?

There's no "marriage" in nature.
But there is homosexuality...
Yes, Homosexuality happens. Much like the clap happens. And no one of any potential credibility is advocating that "The Clap" is OK!
But homosexuality isn't a disease. Once again you haven't provided a cogent reason for your position, just wordplay.

Homosexuality is a sexual deviancy which stems from a perversion of human reasoning; therefore, homosexuality is a disorder of the mind; thus homosexuality literally IS a function of disease.

LOL! Doesn't that SUCK? (For you...)

Pubes logic:

Unsubstantiated claim

Therefore,

Entirely unrelated unsubstantiated claim.

QED

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Homosexuality is a sexual deviancy which stems from a perversion of human reasoning;

Ipse dixit.

That's Latin for, "Says you, dipshit".

All conclusions which flow from this bogus premise are fruit of the poison tree.

Says Nature... who designed the species and homosexuality which deviates from that irrefutable standard.
Nature made homosexuals. Sorry about that!

Yes... nature makes every form of life... which is to say that nature makes the Clap, too. It's just that as high reasoning members of the supreme natural species, we discourage accepting many of things nature 'makes', within our communities, as those things tend to discourage viability... .

Now, it should be noted that lower species don't seem to mind the instances of homosexuality in their would-be communities.

Apparently what the Left is trying to prove is that they want humanity to be more 'animal like'. Except where animals don't feed those who can't feed themselves... and who eat those who can't run faster.

We need to give Where_r_my_Keys a dictionary and a thesaurus for Christmas. He is suffering from the mistaken idea that abnormal and evil are synonyms.

YAWN... next she'll inform us that "Bush and Cheney are international Fugitives".

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

...a perversion of human reasoning...

The irony is killing me! :rofl:

Talk about projection!

What projection is that? And please be specific.

Naturally, where you fail to specify the projection, and/or where your projection of the projection is proven false through your having intentionally edited the post, to remove the substantiation otherwise present, YOU will be conceding to ME... that you're a lyin' sack of perverted human reasoning.

The mindset required to honestly believe that simply declaring victory makes you "victorious" is hilarious to me.

If this thread does nothing else, it serves to prove that there is no room for rational discussion with bigots of any stripe.
Homosexuality is a sexual deviancy which stems from a perversion of human reasoning;

Ipse dixit.

All conclusions which flow from this bogus premise are fruit of the poison tree.

Says Nature... who designed the species and homosexuality which deviates from that irrefutable standard.

Yes... nature makes every form of life... which is to say that nature makes the Clap, too. It's just that as high reasoning members of the supreme natural species, we discourage accepting many of things nature 'makes', within our communities, as those things tend to discourage viability... .

Now, it should be noted that lower species don't seem to mind the instances of homosexuality in their would-be communities.

Apparently what the Left is trying to prove is that they want humanity to be more 'animal like'. Except where animals don't feed those who can't feed themselves... and who eat those who can't run faster.

You're a bigot. That's what you've been saying all along, isn't it? Just admit. You can do it, it will be easier and faster than continuing to try and justify and hide your bigotry in circular arguments. Besides, we all know...

The mindset required to honestly believe that simply declaring victory makes you "victorious" is hilarious to me.

The Concession was not declared, it was dutifully noted.

Sorry for the irrefutable refutation, but if it helps; that you lack minimal reading comprehension skills and still sit in some position of would-be authority on a text message board... is hilarious to me.

Sorry for the irrefutable refutation, but if it helps; that you lack minimal reading comprehension skills and still sit in some position of would-be authority on a text message board... is hilarious to me.

If you think there's a difference between you "declaring" a concession and convincing yourself that such a "concession" actually existed, you're clearly not understanding my point.

If this thread does nothing else, it serves to prove that there is no room for rational discussion with bigots of any stripe.

Ipse dixit.

You're a bigot. That's what you've been saying all along, isn't it? Just admit. You can do it, it will be easier and faster than continuing to try and justify and hide your bigotry in circular arguments. Besides, we all know...

Bigot?

I don't know... let's consult the objective authority on such:

Bigot: a person who is bigoted.

Hmm... Doesn't really seem to answer the question. Let's dig a little further.

Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others.

Hmm... Well, that doesn't seem to fit me... but let's consult the adjectives, just to be sure.

Obstinate: stubbornly refusing to change one's opinion or chosen course of action, despite attempts to persuade one to do so.

Nope... that's not me.

But it DO look terribly familiar... set it against the traits of my opposition and I think you'll be very amused at how that will fit them, perfectly.

Ipse dixit.

Bigot?

Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others.

Hmm... Well, that doesn't seem to fit me... but let's consult the adjectives, just to be sure.

Obstinate: stubbornly refusing to change one's opinion or chosen course of action, despite attempts to persuade one to do so.

Nope... that's not me.

But it DO look terribly familiar... set it against the traits of my opposition and I think you'll be very amused at how that will fit them, perfectly.

Well, since you've exonerated yourself, that means you must be innocent.

:lol:

Pubes logic is my new drug.

If you think there's a difference between you "declaring" a concession and convincing yourself that such a "concession" actually existed, you're clearly not understanding my point.

You think so? And you're basing this reasoning upon what?

(I'm going to help ya out here, 'cause I can see that you're strugglin'... . You need me to so, therefore, as far as you're concerned I am so. See how that works? Your subjective needs require you to reject the objective truth... so you just create a truth, rationalized around those personal needs. It's the nature of the Relativist.)

[ During the upcoming Constitutional convention, the states may decide to get rid of the Supreme Court altogether along with their legacy of perverting the Constitution.

LOL.....oh thats funny.
Until it happens. Your type causes momentous change through violent, bloody revolutions and the complete takeover of one party, imprisoning or killing everyone who opposes. C

Your type is the one cheering on the violent bloody pogroms and inquisitions.....but of course you wouldn't sully your fingers with actually doing any of those things...you would just encourage others to do those deeds.

My 'type' encourages personal liberty and responsibility and doesn't believe government should be deciding what I- or you- are permitted to do in the bedroom.
My type was a victim of pogroms. You don't know what you're talking about.

snow-087.gif

You think so? And you're basing this reasoning upon what?

(I'm going to help ya out here, 'cause I can see that you're strugglin'... . You need me to so, therefore, as far as you're concerned I am so. See how that works? Your subjective needs require you to reject the objective truth... so you just create a truth, rationalized around those personal needs. It's the nature of the Relativist.)

What am I "basing this reasoning on"?

That's the best you've got?

Bigot?

Nope... that's not me.

Well, since you've exonerated yourself, that means you must be innocent.

Pubes logic is my new drug.

Will you please stop referring to my groin? Your sexual advances are unwelcome. No means no... I think you'll find the site has rules against such behavior. Please, let's be adults here and not require this be set into a formal protest. I'd hate to see you rendered down to a common contributor, just because you can't discipline your appetites to those within your limited grasp.

Ipse dixit.

Bigot?

Nope... that's not me.

big·ot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Hmmm...

Forum List

Back