Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

There's no "marriage" in nature.
But there is homosexuality...
Yes, Homosexuality happens. Much like the clap happens. And no one of any potential credibility is advocating that "The Clap" is OK![/QUOTE]But homosexuality isn't a disease. Once again you haven't provided a cogent reason for your position, just wordplay.

Who defines "marriage"?

The same authority that designed you. Nature.

:lol:

No?

That's going to come to a major surprise to my Mrs... who I happen to know for a FACT is a human being, and the last time I checked, human beings are a function of 'nature'.

So... Sorry for the incontestable refutation... but if it helps... I agree with you that "THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!" That was pure genius!

That doesn't come close to making sense. But whatever floats your boat, pubes.

Well that makes perfect sense... because it's soundly reasoned.

That isn't a reason to disallow people from getting married.

No one is disallowing anyone from getting married, as long as those people meet the standards that define marriage: Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

Who defines "marriage"?

Nature makes some people gay. It in no way defines marriage. Marriage is a legal construct.

No one is disallowing anyone from getting married, as long as those people meet the standards that define marriage: Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

Who defines "marriage"?

Yes, Homosexuality happens. Much like the clap happens. And no one of any potential credibility is advocating that "The Clap" is OK!

LOL!

Or... (I hesitate to ask) IS THERE?

Well that makes perfect sense... because it's soundly reasoned...

Yes, Homosexuality happens. Much like the clap happens. And no one of any potential credibility is advocating that "The Clap" is OK!
But homosexuality isn't a disease. Once again you haven't provided a cogent reason for your position, just wordplay.[/QUOTE]

Homosexuality is a sexual deviancy which stems from a perversion of human reasoning; therefore, homosexuality is a disorder of the mind; thus homosexuality literally IS a function of disease.

LOL! Doesn't that SUCK? (For you...)

Who defines "marriage"?

This is one of the most idiotic posts on this forum this month.

Marriage is a legal construct, and it has been "redefined" in my own lifetime. Marriage was defined in some states as the union of two people of the same race.

The world didn't end when we didn't let the bigots stop us from "redefining marriage" to allow interracial marriages, and it won't end when we allow gay marriages.

You're playing with words again . Obviously what was meant was nature vs human civilization.
Yet, human civilization remains a function of nature.
It's a part of nature but the rules we impose on ourselves are not of themselves necessary to be considered part of nature. LAWYERED!!!

So... LOL! Are you literally claiming that because sub-species lack the means of higher reasoning, that those things which are not found in lower reasoning are somehow dismembered from nature?

Come on... be honest, LOL! That's whatchersayin'... ain't it?

ROFLMNAO! Go ahead... Just admit it!

Homosexuality is a sexual deviancy which stems from a perversion of human reasoning; therefore, homosexuality is a disorder of the mind; thus homosexuality literally IS a function of disease.

LOL! Doesn't that SUCK? (For you...)

Just when I thought you couldn't get dumber...you make this post.

We need to give Where_r_my_Keys a dictionary and a thesaurus for Christmas. He is suffering from the mistaken idea that abnormal and evil are synonyms.

What do these people have in common:

Bradley Manning
Bo Bergdahl
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Janet Reno

they are all men?
...that the U.S. has ever seen, Bryan Fischer claims.

On his "Focal Point" radio show, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer recently claimed that the "active, aggressive homosexual lobby" represented a threat to U.S. democracy.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Fischer, who is no stranger to anti-gay declarations, told listeners, "I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation."

Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty That The U.S. Has Ever Seen Bryan Fischer Claims

I also believe homosexuality is wrong. I have good reasons for opposing homosexuality as a normative lifestyle based on science, medicine, and faith. Normal people do not define themselves solely on the basis of who they are sexually attracted to.

Boy, you gotta be really dumb to believe this crap.

Why do you RWs hate the Constitution so much?

are you really so ignorant of the constitution that you think it mentions anything about homosexuals?

Who defines "marriage"?

This is one of the most idiotic posts on this forum this month.

Marriage is a legal construct, and it has been "redefined" in my own lifetime. Marriage was defined in some states as the union of two people of the same race.

The world didn't end when we redefined marriage to allow interracial marriages, and it won't end when we allow gay marriages.

Marriage is the natural result of human physiology, wherein the respective genders are designed for sexual interactions, thus promoting conception; which leaves the female at risk, thus discouraging propagation; therefore through marriage, the female is protected during gestation, thus PROMOTING PROPAGATION; marriage further encourages viable civilization, through the establishment of a sound environment wherein the offspring are nurtured and trained through the complimenting traits of the respective genders.

That such was recognized as being essential to a viable culture, thus structured within the cloistered protections of law... is irrelevant in terms of what marriage IS... while being CENTRAL to the refutation of the argument that the natural standards defining marriage should be rejected, so as to provide the hope for legitimacy of those engaged in behavior which precludes legitimacy.

Bradley Manning
Bo Bergdahl
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Janet Reno

they are all men?

On his "Focal Point" radio show, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer recently claimed that the "active, aggressive homosexual lobby" represented a threat to U.S. democracy.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Fischer, who is no stranger to anti-gay declarations, told listeners, "I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation."

Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty That The U.S. Has Ever Seen Bryan Fischer Claims

I also believe homosexuality is wrong. I have good reasons for opposing homosexuality as a normative lifestyle based on science, medicine, and faith. Normal people do not define themselves solely on the basis of who they are sexually attracted to.

are you really so ignorant of the constitution that you think it mentions anything about homosexuals?

Bradley Manning
Bo Bergdahl
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Janet Reno

they are all men?

Are you really so ignorant of the Constitution that you don't know it mentions equal protection of the laws?

We need to give Where_r_my_Keys a dictionary and a thesaurus for Christmas. He is suffering from the mistaken idea that abnormal and evil are synonyms.

HEY! Looky there, a Leftist advancing straw reasoning...

YAWN... next she'll inform us that "Bush and Cheney are international Fugitives".

Forum List

Back