Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

I'd still like to know precisely how the marriage of the two guys across the street is going to impact my life in any negative way.

Outside of the fact that they're much better dressers than I am, of course, which pretty much fucking pisses me off now and then.

Who wants a couple of homos living next door, constantly nitpicking you over your wardrobe, the flowers in your yard, your interior decorating?

Good neighbors can be tough to find, they're great guys.

But if one of them criticizes my lawn, goddamn it, we're going ROUNDS.

I'd still like to know precisely how the marriage of the two guys across the street is going to impact my life in any negative way.

Outside of the fact that they're much better dressers than I am, of course, which pretty much fucking pisses me off now and then.

Who wants a couple of homos living next door, constantly nitpicking you over your wardrobe, the flowers in your yard, your interior decorating?

We're having a housewarming party and you're invited!
OK, great! What should I wear?
Doesn't matter, it's just going to be us three.

Not to worry. If you grow up you will no longer fear the dreaded homos. The if part is the only question.

Not to worry. If you grow up you will no longer fear the dreaded homos. The if part is the only question.
They don't frighten me. They're good for jokes, though. Just like you. :)

Oh no little man, you fear them, greatly. You wouldn't be such a pussy about them otherwise. You fear them reaching into the thighty whities mommy buys you, obviously.

Oh no little man, you fear them, greatly. You wouldn't be such a pussy about them otherwise. You fear them reaching into the thighty whities mommy buys you, obviously.
Trying to use my material only shows you have no creativity. Us men are all about being creative. If you were a man, you would have known that. :)

Trying to use my material only shows you have no creativity. Us men are all about being creative. If you were a man, you would have known that. :)
You aren't creative Sweetcheeks. You just like to yell cocksucker because you fear homos. Straight from the playground you love so much that mommy makes you leave before you're ready to.

You aren't creative Sweetcheeks. You just like to yell cocksucker because you fear homos. Straight from the playground you love so much that mommy makes you leave before you're ready to.
Those granny panties suit you, lady. :)

Love granny panties. That's what they girls were wearing when I first got into them, long ago.

Love granny panties. That's what they girls were wearing when I first got into them, long ago.
Yeah, it's a gay thing. I wouldn't understand. :)

No, it's a flowered cotton panties thing that meant you were nearly at the promised land where life becomes very interesting, and it's best not to get caught.

No, it's a flowered cotton panties thing that meant you were nearly at the promised land where life becomes very interesting, and it's best not to get caught.
Whatever the gays wore in the 1940s. I wouldn't know.

What do these people have in common:

Ted Haggard
Larry Craig
George Rekers
Mark Foley
Roy Ashburn
They are all Republicans?

You missed Richard Grenell and Miss Lindsey Graham.

1858427556_ef1ca56878.jpg

Does Rudy Giuliani count since he dresses like a girl or is that something else the GOP does that's not gay?

Actually, most crossdressers are heterosexuals. In fact, the percentage of those that are straight, bi, and gay reflects that of the overall male population in general.

Now, about your choice of insults...

Tell us, Deanie, what is it you hate about gays that makes you use the term as an insult?

All cross dressers are mentally ill and need help. Sexual preference doesn't even enter the picture.

Whatever the gays wore in the 1940s. I wouldn't know.
Tighty Whities like everyone else. Only old men wore boxers then. And Cary Grant wore women's briefs but he wasn't gay. Gay men usually don't cross-dress, not even in their underwear, that's a heterosexual thing.

What will affect you is the complete dissolution of the constitutional concept of states rights. Without it, you cannot escape the suffused oppression of the federal government no matter where you live. When the Leftists start claiming they have a "civil right" to your house and car, don't come complaining to me.

santa-097.gif

What will affect you is the complete dissolution of the constitutional concept of states rights. Without it, you cannot escape the suffused oppression of the federal government no matter where you live. When the Leftists start claiming they have a "civil right" to your house and car, don't come complaining to me.

santa-097.gif
Your taxes and your cooperation with the law is all that is required. The house and the car are yours, as long as you pay what's due that is, including what's due to us.

Forum List

Back