Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

What perverse thinking it is to think that expanding liberties is somehow a threat to the very notion.
Oh they want Liberty alright, as long as it's only for them. Just like gun control, everyone wants some as long as it isn't their guns being controlled.

Let's not oppress gays any more.

Oh, wait. That would threaten liberty!

What perverse thinking it is to think that expanding liberties is somehow a threat to the very notion.

You can call it whatever you want, it's unconstitutional. Marriage is not an enumerated power of the federal government, therefore it belongs to the states to regulate. Period.

Stupid Leftist Statists in this country....tyranny will usher in on the red carpet of "civil liberties". And when it takes complete control, nobody will be free.
party-091.gif

Last edited:
Marriage is not an enumerated power of the federal government, therefore it belongs to the states to regulate. Period.

Well, that certainly explains DOMA!

That explains Social Security survivor benefits!

That explains a joint federal tax return!

That explains federal inheritance tax breaks for spouses!

You can call it whatever you want, it's unconstitutional. Marriage is not an enumerated power of the federal government, therefore it belongs to the states to regulate. Period.

Stupid Leftist Statists in this country....tyranny will usher in on the red carpet of "civil liberties". And when it takes complete control, nobody will be free.
Homos have the same rights to wed as straights means Fascism has come to American. Thanks Chicken Little, we got that part.

Next up, Fluoride in the water is a Communist plot designed to make men gay so they won't fight the Commies.

Marriage is not an enumerated power of the federal government, therefore it belongs to the states to regulate. Period.

That explains the Social Security survivor benefit!

Oh but DOMA was okay he says, because that went his way not against it. That is his actual principle, not Federalism.

They're out there sucking cocks and putting cocks in their butts and and trolling for more cocks to suck and put in their butts all that.

That explains Social Security survivor benefits!

All those things are also unconstitutional.

Only in the immoral Leftisphere does one wrong justify another. Moral people have known since kindergarten that two wrongs don't make a right.
party-071.gif

So, who you're allowed to marry is a right granted by the state? I thought conservative ideology stated that rights were inalienable and not gifts from the state! :eusa_think:

What do these people have in common:

Ted Haggard
Larry Craig
George Rekers
Mark Foley
Roy Ashburn
They are all Republicans?

You missed Richard Grenell and Miss Lindsey Graham.

1858427556_ef1ca56878.jpg

Does Rudy Giuliani count since he dresses like a girl or is that something else the GOP does that's not gay?

Actually, most crossdressers are heterosexuals. In fact, the percentage of those that are straight, bi, and gay reflects that of the overall male population in general.

Now, about your choice of insults...

Tell us, Deanie, what is it you hate about gays that makes you use the term as an insult?

What do these people have in common:

Ted Haggard
Larry Craig
George Rekers
Mark Foley
Roy Ashburn
They are all Republicans?

You missed Richard Grenell and Miss Lindsey Graham.

1858427556_ef1ca56878.jpg

Does Rudy Giuliani count since he dresses like a girl or is that something else the GOP does that's not gay?

Actually, most crossdressers are heterosexuals. In fact, the percentage of those that are straight, bi, and gay reflects that of the overall male population in general.

Now, about your choice of insults...

Tell us, Deanie, what is it you hate about gays that makes you use the term as an insult?
The younger generation has changed it, adopted it, as all generations do. English being a living, changing language and whatnot.

Thus, we get "That shirt is so gay," meaning it's ugly, lame.

Maybe the gays should change their self description to cocksuckers. Or something.

I'd still like to know precisely how the marriage of the two guys across the street is going to impact my life in any negative way.

Outside of the fact that they're much better dressers than I am, of course, which pretty much fucking pisses me off now and then.

I'd still like to know precisely how the marriage of the two guys across the street is going to impact my life in any negative way.

Outside of the fact that they're much better dressers than I am, of course, which pretty much fucking pisses me off now and then.

Who wants a couple of homos living next door, constantly nitpicking you over your wardrobe, the flowers in your yard, your interior decorating?

They're out there sucking cocks and putting cocks in their butts and and trolling for more cocks to suck and put in their butts all that.
Mommy still buys your underpants eh? What's your favorite, Batman or Spider Man?
Calm down, cocksucker. I wear thong panties just like you. :)
If I wore panties they wouldn't be thongs. I can stand those things and the wife doesn't own them let alone wear them.

Mommy still buys your underpants eh? What's your favorite, Batman or Spider Man?
Calm down, cocksucker. I wear thong panties just like you. :)
If I wore panties they wouldn't be thongs. I can stand those things and the wife doesn't own them let alone wear them.
Those granny panties suit you both. :)

Forum List

Back