Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

Those granny panties suit you, lady. :)
Love granny panties. That's what they girls were wearing when I first got into them, long ago.
Yeah, it's a gay thing. I wouldn't understand. :)
No, it's a flowered cotton panties thing that meant you were nearly at the promised land where life becomes very interesting, and it's best not to get caught.
Whatever the gays wore in the 1940s. I wouldn't know.
Tighty Whities like everyone else. Only old men wore boxers then. And Cary Grant wore women's briefs but he wasn't gay. Gay men usually don't cross-dress, not even in their underwear, that's a heterosexual thing.
It's fine with me whatever panties you and Cary Grant prefer. Or anyone else for that matter.

Gay men don't cross-dress? I know quite a few who do.

Oh no little man, you fear them, greatly. You wouldn't be such a pussy about them otherwise. You fear them reaching into the thighty whities mommy buys you, obviously.
Trying to use my material only shows you have no creativity. Us men are all about being creative. If you were a man, you would have known that. :)
You aren't creative Sweetcheeks. You just like to yell cocksucker because you fear homos. Straight from the playground you love so much that mommy makes you leave before you're ready to.
Love granny panties. That's what they girls were wearing when I first got into them, long ago.

I think you understand more than you want to...

Trying to use my material only shows you have no creativity. Us men are all about being creative. If you were a man, you would have known that. :)
You aren't creative Sweetcheeks. You just like to yell cocksucker because you fear homos. Straight from the playground you love so much that mommy makes you leave before you're ready to.

I think you understand more than you want to...
lol agree :p

No, it's a flowered cotton panties thing that meant you were nearly at the promised land where life becomes very interesting, and it's best not to get caught.
Tighty Whities like everyone else. Only old men wore boxers then. And Cary Grant wore women's briefs but he wasn't gay. Gay men usually don't cross-dress, not even in their underwear, that's a heterosexual thing.
It's fine with me whatever panties you and Cary Grant prefer. Or anyone else for that matter.

I work with the numbers. Your subjective view is not interesting to me.

As for underwear, it's underwear, wear what you like. As long as you do I don't give a damn but I will always hate thongs, always.

Government issue prison garb.

Yes, let's pretend that homosexuals were doing hard time. It was never more than a misdemeanor and mostly ignored. This is just more Leftwat historical revisionism.

xmas-068.gif

What do these people have in common:

Ted Haggard
Larry Craig
George Rekers
Mark Foley
Roy Ashburn
They are all Republicans?

You missed Richard Grenell and Miss Lindsey Graham.

1858427556_ef1ca56878.jpg

Does Rudy Giuliani count since he dresses like a girl or is that something else the GOP does that's not gay?

Actually, most crossdressers are heterosexuals. In fact, the percentage of those that are straight, bi, and gay reflects that of the overall male population in general.

Now, about your choice of insults...

Tell us, Deanie, what is it you hate about gays that makes you use the term as an insult?

All cross dressers are mentally ill and need help. Sexual preference doesn't even enter the picture.

There are some who say the same thing about those who adhere to the tenets of their chosen faith...

Yes, let's pretend that homosexuals were doing hard time. It was never more than a misdemeanor and mostly ignored. This is just more Leftwat historical revisionism.

Oh, well, then. It was just a LITTLE jail time. A beating now and then. The occasional murder. Total societal ostracization.

Happy times.

The prison garb thing? IT WAS A JOKE! A very funny one, I might add.

Oh, well, then. It was just a LITTLE jail time. A beating now and then. The occasional murder. Total societal ostracization.

Happy times.

The prison garb thing? IT WAS A JOKE! A very funny one, I might add.

Leftists don't have a sense of humor, so it takes me by surprise every time they try to fake it.

santa-107.gif

What perverse thinking it is to think that expanding liberties is somehow a threat to the very notion.

You can call it whatever you want, it's unconstitutional. Marriage is not an enumerated power of the federal government, therefore it belongs to the states to regulate. Period.

Stupid Leftist Statists in this country....tyranny will usher in on the red carpet of "civil liberties". And when it takes complete control, nobody will be free.
party-091.gif

So......homosexuals threaten your liberty by getting legally married.

What a nutty point of view.

As for underwear, it's underwear, wear what you like. As long as you do I don't give a damn but I will always hate thongs, always.
Yeah, the numbers say black Americans are Democrats, yet are against gay marriage in the same numbers they voted for Obama.

Sometimes numbers don't tell the full tale, thong hater.

What perverse thinking it is to think that expanding liberties is somehow a threat to the very notion.

You can call it whatever you want, it's unconstitutional. Marriage is not an enumerated power of the federal government, therefore it belongs to the states to regulate. Period.

Stupid Leftist Statists in this country....tyranny will usher in on the red carpet of "civil liberties". And when it takes complete control, nobody will be free.
party-091.gif

More nutty than making up "civil rights" and thinking that won't someday backfire on you?

xmas-059.gif

Yeah, the numbers say black Americans are Democrats, yet are against gay marriage in the same numbers they voted for Obama.

Sometimes they don't but the numbers are what they are, if they are presented fairly. Learn to keep more than one thought, even contradictory thoughts, in your head at the very same time. It's an adult skill, learn it.

As recently as last year, Baton Rouge police were entrapping gay men and arresting them for agreeing to consensual gay sex- even though the law itself was unconstitutional.

So much for 'mostly ignored'

The historical records show that at one time police not only arrested homosexuals- for the crime of being in a bar with other homosexuals- they would go out of their way to harass the arrested- calling their employers to tell them of the arrests, and making sure that the men's names were published in the newspapers- even if they dropped the charges as soon as they arrived at the station. Police in NY would conduct huge raids of gay night clubs, carting off car loads of men arrested for such threatening crimes as wearing a dress and being around other homosexuals.

But you seem okay with police arresting persons for consensual sex- just so long as its only a misdeamenor and 'mostly ignored'

party-091.gif

More nutty than making up "civil rights" and thinking that won't someday backfire on you?

xmas-059.gif
What's the backlash you see coming? Are we going to start burning the faggots on stakes? Do tell, we are very interested.

Sometimes they don't but the numbers are what they are, if they are presented fairly. Learn to keep more than one thought, even contradictory thoughts, in your head at the very same time. It's an adult skill, learn it.
Why do you hate black people and try to force your views on them?

party-091.gif

xmas-059.gif

Heck, I can read Supreme Court decisions, and the Supreme Court long ago declared that marriage is a right.

Not my problem you can't accept that.

party-091.gif

xmas-059.gif
What's the backlash you see coming? Are we going to start burning the faggots on stakes? Do tell, we are very interested.

Maybe he will want to imprison gays to protect liberty?

party-091.gif

xmas-059.gif

Maybe he will want to imprison gays to protect liberty?

Are those the only two choices, allow homo marriage or throw them in prison? Can you be any more of a simpleton?

Forum List

Back