Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

The AFA is just trying to gin up some more donations by using gross hyperbole and fear mongering. The coffers of these organizations are running dry so I suspect their claims will become more absurd in the future.

Yes... the coffers are running dry as is the political support... and the reader should IN NO WAY conclude that the freight train that recently ran over the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality, was IN ANY WAY, a sign that the popularity of Sexual Abnormality had recently BOMBED. (That Freight Train ran on the tracks: 2014 Mid-term Elections, which shut out the Left of Majority Legislators throughout the South, and in losses through Legislatures where they still hold ever shrinking majorities.)

Now you homosexuals that are about to take it in the political ass, can specifically thank those who sued individuals who refused to participate in your debauchery, which resulted in the losses of the businesses that those principled people had worked so hard to build... and the threats of illicitly using of police powers against those innocent people.

And hey... when ya speak to 'em, please pass along our DEEP appreciation ... .

Ghey soldiers ... or any soldier that felt disenfranchised for a that matter.... in the past, have been security risks.They also had higher suicide rates as well as higher AWOL rates.

I feel it is a security risk just having a president who's in the closet ... sporting a huge chip on his shoulder.

Not a single one of our previous gay in the closet President's, from Washington to Bush let that get in the way of being President.

Ghey soldiers ... or any soldier that felt disenfranchised for a that matter.... in the past, have been security risks.They also had higher suicide rates as well as higher AWOL rates.

They were a security risk because they could be blackmailed for being gay. Now that being gay is not punishable, there is no wind in your blackmail scheme.

See how that works?

It is a perversion of reasoning which, quite literally, seeks to ESTABLISH: ABNORMALITY as NORMAL.

It is through this very basic reality that we can rest assured that the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality is nothing more than Old Testament EVIL.

Um. No. No one is trying to make homosexuality normal. They are trying to make it okay to be gay, dumbass.

Big difference.

See, tards like you think abnormal and evil are synonyms, as you just proved in the part of your post I quoted. It is this misconception which the gay community is correcting.

Most, if not all, bigotry is based on the idea that anyone who is different is evil, without any factual proof of harm by the ones who are different.

Defeating bigotry rests upon a demand for a rational explanation for one's prejudices.

When you scratch a homophobe, you find a Westboro Baptist underneath the surface.

Most, if not all, bigotry is based on the idea that anyone who is different is evil, without any factual proof of harm by the ones who are different.

Defeating bigotry rests upon a demand for a rational explanation for one's prejudices.

When you scratch a homophobe, you find a Westboro Baptist underneath the surface.

Well ever since the homosexuals have taken over EVERYTHING.......people are telling me which color traffic lights I have to stop at, what speed I am allowed to drive my car on public highways and insisting that I pay my taxes.

Oh and now I can't own my own RPG without all of that unconstitutional BS.

Most bigotry is based on contortions like associating a small extreme with the larger group.

For example, using radical Zionists as an example of the Jewish faith.

Well ever since the homosexuals have taken over EVERYTHING.......people are telling me which color traffic lights I have to stop at, what speed I am allowed to drive my car on public highways and insisting that I pay my taxes.

Oh and now I can't own my own RPG without all of that unconstitutional BS.
Teh gheys half ruined everything.

...that the U.S. has ever seen, Bryan Fischer claims.

On his "Focal Point" radio show, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer recently claimed that the "active, aggressive homosexual lobby" represented a threat to U.S. democracy.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Fischer, who is no stranger to anti-gay declarations, told listeners, "I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation."

Can someone get Fischer his fainting couch?

I also believe homosexuality is wrong. I have good reasons for opposing homosexuality as a normative lifestyle based on science, medicine, and faith. Normal people do not define themselves solely on the basis of who they are sexually attracted to.

And who says that they do?

Every topic about gay marriage, and an opponent to gay marriage has to bring up man on man butt sex.

Every single time.
That's pretty much what it is. Unless you think about sucking cocks. Lots and lots of cocks.

Don't forget circle-jerks and Gloryholes.

So, you don't think straights have mutual masterbation orgies or use glory holes?

Apparently you never read Penthouse...

No, straight men don't jack each other off because that would be........gay.

Duh.

On his "Focal Point" radio show, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer recently claimed that the "active, aggressive homosexual lobby" represented a threat to U.S. democracy.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Fischer, who is no stranger to anti-gay declarations, told listeners, "I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation."

Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty That The U.S. Has Ever Seen Bryan Fischer Claims

I also believe homosexuality is wrong. I have good reasons for opposing homosexuality as a normative lifestyle based on science, medicine, and faith. Normal people do not define themselves solely on the basis of who they are sexually attracted to.

Boo!

What do these people have in common:

Ted Haggard
Larry Craig
George Rekers
Mark Foley
Roy Ashburn
They are all Republicans?

You missed Richard Grenell and Miss Lindsey Graham.

1858427556_ef1ca56878.jpg

Does Rudy Giuliani count since he dresses like a girl or is that something else the GOP does that's not gay?

Every topic about gay marriage, and an opponent to gay marriage has to bring up man on man butt sex.

Every single time.
That's pretty much what it is. Unless you think about sucking cocks. Lots and lots of cocks.

Don't forget circle-jerks and Gloryholes.

So, you don't think straights have mutual masterbation orgies or use glory holes?

Apparently you never read Penthouse...

No, straight men don't jack each other off because that would be........gay.

Duh.
Then why do so many Republicans indulge?

Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty That The U.S. Has Ever Seen Bryan Fischer Claims

He ought to call his show "Fecal Point" because he's full of shit.

A greater threat to liberty in this country is The Patriot Act. Nothing "patriotic" about that POS...

"Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty"

No, it's the ignorance, stupidity, and hate that perceives gay Americans seeking their comprehensive civil rights as an 'agenda,' and efforts to deny gay Americans their civil rights, that is the greatest threat to liberty.

No, it's the ignorance, stupidity, and hate that perceives gay Americans seeking their comprehensive civil rights as an 'agenda,' and efforts to deny gay Americans their civil rights, that is the greatest threat to liberty.

The thread title should have been "Making up 'civil rights' is the greatest threat to liberty"

The thread title should have been "Making up 'civil rights' is the greatest threat to liberty"
What Liberty are you losing? Oh right, the liberty to fuck with the homos just because you fear them. Got it.

Forum List

Back