Homosexual degeneracy

I have already said my personal business is none of your concern.
You don't want to admit you're a raging hypocrite. You've shared that you've been incarcerated numerous times, but won't say if you're married because it's "none of our business". :lol: Why did you feel your criminal history was our business?
Obviously you do not read very well and you make a lot of presumptions based on your own failed abilities to comprehend. I told your twat friend about one incident of a false arrest as she/he wanted some viable proof of court corruption, so I even gave her links so he/she could call the dis-robed magistrate judge and a link to verify what I said about a court willingly covering up major fraud (btw, that same corrupt court and the same law firm that willingly covered up major fraud are the same ones that forced gay marriage through bench rulings on the people here- several judges here were also voted off of the bench for their corruption of making such erroneous legislation from the bench on marriage issues so it isn't widely approved of as you say at all Iowa voters oust justices who made same-sex marriage legal - CNN.com ) . You two give nothing more than your own personal opinions. You both prove your absolute ignorance time and time again. Apparently you do not know the difference between what a false arrest is and what incarceration is. Then again who could really expect anymore from someone that is as confused as you two are. You apparently have no problem admitting how confused you both are to the whole world.

Lots of words saying nothing. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are civilly married and don't want to admit what a hypocrite you are...

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say it's likely that gay marriage garners more support than just about any issue that has YOUR support. :lol:

You don't want to admit you're a raging hypocrite. You've shared that you've been incarcerated numerous times, but won't say if you're married because it's "none of our business". :lol: Why did you feel your criminal history was our business?
Obviously you do not read very well and you make a lot of presumptions based on your own failed abilities to comprehend. I told your twat friend about one incident of a false arrest as she/he wanted some viable proof of court corruption, so I even gave her links so he/she could call the dis-robed magistrate judge and a link to verify what I said about a court willingly covering up major fraud (btw, that same corrupt court and the same law firm that willingly covered up major fraud are the same ones that forced gay marriage through bench rulings on the people here- several judges here were also voted off of the bench for their corruption of making such erroneous legislation from the bench on marriage issues so it isn't widely approved of as you say at all Iowa voters oust justices who made same-sex marriage legal - CNN.com ) . You two give nothing more than your own personal opinions. You both prove your absolute ignorance time and time again. Apparently you do not know the difference between what a false arrest is and what incarceration is. Then again who could really expect anymore from someone that is as confused as you two are. You apparently have no problem admitting how confused you both are to the whole world.

Lots of words saying nothing. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are civilly married and don't want to admit what a hypocrite you are...

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say it's likely that gay marriage garners more support than just about any issue that has YOUR support. :lol:
You are pretty screwed up when you have to start worrying about another persons personal life and you have to make guesses because you have nothing more to add.

You are pretty screwed up when you have to start worrying about another persons personal life and you have to make guesses because you have nothing more to add.

I'm not worried or concerned... but I AM right. You are civilly married by the evil government which makes you a raging hypocrite.

anyone who claims that being kind to and accommodating "those people" is against their religion, is only fooling themselves...

Jesus would bake the cake for everybody and anybody... let he who is without sin refuse to serve cake to others.

IOW he'd say, knock off the false prophecy and let them eat cake!

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation...

Civil Rights Act of 1964: Public Accommodation
Love the sinner hate the sin?

I'm not worried or concerned... but I AM right. You are civilly married by the evil government which makes you a raging hypocrite.
Actually you just make yourself look more like an idiot when you try to make your cause about me personally when it has nothing to do with me but about laws of equity, permitting processes and licenses that you desire to have the government control your life when I prefer that the government be limited and staying out of my personal affairs unless a law is broken. That just says you are an idiot.

Actually you just make yourself look more like an idiot when you try to make your cause about me personally when it has nothing to do with me but about laws of equity, permitting processes and licenses that you desire to have the government control your life when I prefer that the government be limited and staying out of my personal affairs unless a law is broken. That just says you are an idiot.

English, please, hypocrite. Did you frame your government issued marriage license? We did.

English, please, hypocrite. Did you frame your government issued marriage license? We did.
I could care less what you frame and hang on your wall. And it again not your business or the governments business what my personal affairs are. You are the hypocrite and you are showing that you are each time you post. Most of you claimed your personal affairs were no one's business but your yet you seem to want to make your personal business everyone elses's problem bypassing legislation and having corrupt courts do your bidding for you.

I could care less what you frame and hang on your wall. And it again not your business or the governments business what my personal affairs are. You are the hypocrite and you are showing that you are each time you post. Most of you claimed your personal affairs were no one's business but your yet you seem to want to make your personal business everyone elses's problem bypassing legislation and having corrupt courts do your bidding for you.

Sure Pee Wee, I'm the hypocrite. Why is that exactly? I don't want civil marriage taken away from you. I support legal civil marriage for non familial consenting adults. You apparently only support your own gubmit marriage. :lol:

Yes, gays won civil rights through the courts... The same way all minorities have through history.

Sure Pee Wee, I'm the hypocrite. Why is that exactly? I don't want civil marriage taken away from you. I support legal civil marriage for non familial consenting adults. You apparently only support your own gubmit marriage. :lol:

Yes, gays won civil rights through the courts... The same way all minorities have through history.
Your inability to comprehend and read and then attempt to accuse someone else is because you are lacking in those abilities your personal problem.

I have a business....sorry to see you do not, because it shows in your silly responses.

I can't imagine what kind of "business" you might have.
lol.gif
Even in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia I doubt you have anything other than a sales tax LICENSE. I've owned several businesses and that's all I was ever required to have. I've also had a zoning and variance PERMIT which the city issues to assure compliance with state law as to what I was using the building for. For instance, I couldn't open a strip club or liquor store within a certain distance of a school or church. Neither of these had anything to do with who my customers were or who I did or didn't do business with. I once owned a sportswear printing business that was approached by a couple fag groups for event t-shirts. Told them I wouldn't help them promote that kind of garbage and they left in a huff....BFD....I didn't and never will need that kind of money. So you see, you have no idea what a business requires in licenses and how it can be damaged by brain-dead pervert enablers in city or state government.

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?
Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?
/---- Those laws aren't enforced equally. No Muslim baker would be forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

The sad reality is that to each their own, and I don't care what people do behind closed doors, but just keep it out of my face. By definition, homosexuality is a deviate behavior (perversion) because it DEVIATES from the necessary plan of nature! You can't do this stuff and perpetuate the species.

As to the race stuff, again, different races come from different parts of the world. Different cultures, different appearances. Man invented the airplane to bring us all together but nature intended us to be apart and to prefer our own kind as part of natural selection. Modern society has intervened and imposed an artificial mandate that we all live mixed together, tolerate each other and see no differences, which as any student of Darwin knows, just isn't natural in the societal timescale. Maybe in a few more hundred years.

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?
Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?
/---- Those laws aren't enforced equally. No Muslim baker would be forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

The sad reality is that to each their own, and I don't care what people do behind closed doors, but just keep it out of my face. By definition, homosexuality is a deviate behavior (perversion) because it DEVIATES from the necessary plan of nature! You can't do this stuff and perpetuate the species.

As to the race stuff, again, different races come from different parts of the world. Different cultures, different appearances. Man invented the airplane to bring us all together but nature intended us to be apart and to prefer our own kind as part of natural selection. Modern society has intervened and imposed an artificial mandate that we all live mixed together, tolerate each other and see no differences, which as any student of Darwin knows, just isn't natural in the societal timescale. Maybe in a few more hundred years.
Bulletin!! Breaking News!!!! Homosexuals are not sterile and do have children.

Bulletin !! Homosexuals have been around for all of history and yet we are not an endangered species.

Bulletin !!Homosexuals are in fact part of natures plan since it occurs naturally, in nature

Bulletin !! Homosexuals have been around for all of history and yet we are not an endangered species.

Bulletin !!Homosexuals are in fact part of natures plan since it occurs naturally, in nature

Homosexuals ADOPT kids. Is it in the best interest of the child or the couple? I don't think it is in the best interest of the child. Cancer is also part of nature as are hurricanes and have been around forever. That doesn't make them desirable. Maybe just unavoidable and something you have to accept. I neither deny the behavior but neither would I PROMOTE it, sponsor it and give special treatment for it.

Homosexuals ADOPT kids. Is it in the best interest of the child or the couple? I don't think it is in the best interest of the child. Cancer is also part of nature as are hurricanes and have been around forever. That doesn't make them desirable. Maybe just unavoidable and something you have to accept. I neither deny the behavior but neither would I PROMOTE it, sponsor it and give special treatment for it.
"Homosexuals" conceive and birth children as well as adopt them. Many children are in the care of gay people are doing just fine. You are offering an opinion on something that you obviously have not bothered to research.

"Homosexuals" conceive and birth children as well as adopt them. Many children are in the care of gay people are doing just fine. You are offering an opinion on something that you obviously have not bothered to research.
Are you Alice in Wonderland?

Are you Alice in Wonderland?
Are you one of these people? Or, all of them

As Trump continues his deobammaification of the country I can only hope some form of self rule is returned. The result would be no more homosexual marriage or homosexual men walking into an adoption agency saying "we'd like to adopt a young boy-blond if possible"

As Trump continues his deobammaification of the country I can only hope some form of self rule is returned. The result would be no more homosexual marriage or homosexual men walking into an adoption agency saying "we'd like to adopt a young boy-blond if possible"
That is just as stupid and offensive as stupid and offensive can be!! Same-sex Parents and Their Children

The duke university crew said get black one as they are easier to get. In theory Duke University led the way to get access to children via adoption methods. 'Duke Lacrosse Rape' case. ... "diversity" - a homosexual "couple"

Russia banned Americans from adopting Russian children because of this gay adoption stuff.
Kremlin Takes Action After Exchange Student Adopted by U.S. Homosexual Couple Family Research Council reported in 2002, “[h]omosexuals are over-represented in child sex offenses"

Forum List

Back