Homosexual degeneracy

There is no law that says you have to do business with someone. That is pure liberal bullshit.
But there ARE laws in many states that say that you MUST DO BUISNESS with anyone who walks through your door regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation.

There is no law that says you have to do business with someone. That is pure liberal bullshit.

Guess again, Skippy

Title II Of The Civil Rights Act (Public Accommodations) | CRT | Department of Justice
here is no law that says you have to do business with someone. That is pure liberal bullshit.

Are you stupid or a Trump voter? Oops, sorry synonymous.

I just gave you the link to the FEDERAL law that states otherwise.
There is no law that says you have to do business with someone. That is pure liberal bullshit. I had my own business. I refused to do business with certain people. There was no "business license", I did not have to have one. That's only in commie cities. The people I refused to do business with either wanted me to break the law, do something unethical or cheat me. I threw them out. I did NOT have to to do business with them.

One such asshole wanted me to call his wife he was divorcing and tell her she had to come pay for the repairs on his truck, charge her more, and split the difference. I ran his sorry ass off.
Can you possibly be that fucking stupid and still be alive. It seems to me that you are so mentally deficient that you would not know better than to walk out in front of an 18 wheeler. We are talking about discrimination, and you are bringing up situations concerning illegal and unethical business dealings. That is a false equivalency type of logical fallacy- or just fucking stupid-stupid-stupid.
Others can read what you write. They know who is stupid.

The American Constitution never brings up sexual issues, it never specifically forbids or condones necrophilia, incest or homosexuality. Those were, and still are moral issues, not civil rights issues. Perhaps, IF enough of you want to make marrying your dead same sex sibling the next big civil rights issue, that would be the next logical step in the evolution in this little passion play.

MaryL Yes, same sex marriage aka marriage equality is guaranteed by the US Constitution.

The real problem here is that you RWNJs don't know exactly what "constitutional" means.
I don't know what a RWNJ is, were in the Constitution exactly IS same sex marriage guaranteed? I missed that specific reference.

RWNJ = willfully ignorant American who sides with Poooting against their own country and is consistently against basic rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. Also, in favor of trump's oft repeated desire to gut same.
:)

"... were [sic] in the Constitution exactly IS same sex marriage guaranteed? ..."

That's easy.

The 14th Amendment.

Don't worry though. King of the Cheetos has said he wants to gut much of the constitution and I would imagine he'll get around to peeking into people's bedrooms too.

And the above described RWNJ morons are in favor of anything that weakens the US.

:mad:
Thanks. So what about us minority willfully INFORMED people that disagree with popular liberal paradigms? Is there another way of minimizing us with a witty acronym?

Stop meddling and messing with other people's lives because, and surely you already know this, THAT is what actually minimizes you.

MYOB.

Gays are a contrived lot, like red headed left handed dwarves. Not mentioned in the American Constitution, one way or the other.

MaryL Yes, same sex marriage aka marriage equality is guaranteed by the US Constitution.

The real problem here is that you RWNJs don't know exactly what "constitutional" means.
I don't know what a RWNJ is, were in the Constitution exactly IS same sex marriage guaranteed? I missed that specific reference.

RWNJ = willfully ignorant American who sides with Poooting against their own country and is consistently against basic rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. Also, in favor of trump's oft repeated desire to gut same.

"... were [sic] in the Constitution exactly IS same sex marriage guaranteed? ..."

That's easy.

The 14th Amendment.

Don't worry though. King of the Cheetos has said he wants to gut much of the constitution and I would imagine he'll get around to peeking into people's bedrooms too.

And the above described RWNJ morons are in favor of anything that weakens the US.

Thanks. So what about us minority willfully INFORMED people that disagree with popular liberal paradigms? Is there another way of minimizing us with a witty acronym?

Stop meddling and messing with other people's lives because, and surely you already know this, THAT is what actually minimizes you.

MYOB.

Gays are a contrived lot, like red headed left handed dwarves. Not mentioned in the American Constitution, one way or the other.

The mentally and intellectually challenged are not mentioned in the constitution either, yet you claim rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But there ARE laws in many states that say that you MUST DO BUISNESS with anyone who walks through your door regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation.

here is no law that says you have to do business with someone. That is pure liberal bullshit.

Are you stupid or a Trump voter? Oops, sorry synonymous.

I just gave you the link to the FEDERAL law that states otherwise.
There is no law that says you have to do business with someone. That is pure liberal bullshit. I had my own business. I refused to do business with certain people. There was no "business license", I did not have to have one. That's only in commie cities. The people I refused to do business with either wanted me to break the law, do something unethical or cheat me. I threw them out. I did NOT have to to do business with them.

One such asshole wanted me to call his wife he was divorcing and tell her she had to come pay for the repairs on his truck, charge her more, and split the difference. I ran his sorry ass off.
Can you possibly be that fucking stupid and still be alive. It seems to me that you are so mentally deficient that you would not know better than to walk out in front of an 18 wheeler. We are talking about discrimination, and you are bringing up situations concerning illegal and unethical business dealings. That is a false equivalency type of logical fallacy- or just fucking stupid-stupid-stupid.
Others can read what you write. They know who is stupid.

Thank you for confirming my assessment of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The American Constitution never brings up sexual issues, it never specifically forbids or condones necrophilia, incest or homosexuality. Those were, and still are moral issues, not civil rights issues. Perhaps, IF enough of you want to make marrying your dead same sex sibling the next big civil rights issue, that would be the next logical step in the evolution in this little passion play.

It's called the pursuit of happiness....have you heard of that? It was in a little document called the Declaration of Independence...

The right really wishes it could throw these good people off of roof tops like their brothers in the middle east.

Fight we must my liberal friends if we don't wish for the same here.
Not Milo, they need to use him to show their tolerance..

That's easy.

The 14th Amendment.

MYOB.

Aint we all covered in the constitution? Aren't we all Americans deserving of rights and protections under the law.

The right really wishes it could throw these good people off of roof tops like their brothers in the middle east.

Bring it. Stop talking.

Is there such thing as PRO gay bigots? I see that, Kathy Griffith, one of their disciples. Um, gays have always had that same rights as everyone else. What, that wasn't enough?

Bring it. Stop talking.

lol, red neck. We develop tanks, jet fighters and nuclear bombs while you conservatives only act tough.

Is there such thing as PRO gay bigots? I see that, Kathy Griffith, one of their disciples. Um, gays have always had that same rights as everyone else. What, that wasn't enough?
What else did they get above and beyond what you have?

Well, at least you're an out-in-the-open bigot..
If bigot means being a realist, goody gum drops for me.

Um...no....
Definition of bigot
  1. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

My opinion is based on reality, like say, man made climate warming or evolution. Your definition may differ some what. Like people need to immigrate legally to be called immigrants, I am like that. Strict adherent to reality.

That's easy.

The 14th Amendment.

MYOB.

Wrong.

Saying the same thing over and over does not make it a fact.

I have green eyes. I'm not mentioned in the constitution.
Brown hair, tall people, musical talent - those things aren't mentioned either.

But, I gave you a link to where same sex marriage is a constitutionally guaranteed right.

You can pretend that's not true but, like I said, saying it doesn't make it true.

Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

My opinion is based on reality, like say, man made climate warming or evolution. Your definition may differ some what. Like people need to immigrate legally to be called immigrants, I am like that. Strict adherent to reality.

That doesn't make it fact either.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Makes me wounder. If you bitch enough, it makes you some kind of a saint and a protected group or a really bad poster. Take your pick.

Forum List

Back