🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10

You are making Jesus look like an idiot with the way you are acting on this forum. G-d will punish you for making his name foolishness to the pagans. Do not think your actions here will go unnoticed by the creator of the universe. You will be repaid for your destruction of the name of Jesus Christ.

BRGONE SATAN!!!=== BOTTOMLINE== You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant.Galations 1:10

Even Christ has been telling you to cool it with the offensive tone you spew...and use some deodorant..

You are making Jesus look like an idiot with the way you are acting on this forum. G-d will punish you for making his name foolishness to the pagans. Do not think your actions here will go unnoticed by the creator of the universe. You will be repaid for your destruction of the name of Jesus Christ.

BRGONE SATAN!!!=== BOTTOMLINE== You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant.Galations 1:10

Even Christ has been telling you to cool it with the offensive tone you spew...and use some deodorant..

[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
to translate into Biblical teachings
http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-1.htm:

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
2If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and
if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Ephesians 4:15 New International Version (NIV)
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+4:15&version=NIV
15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

Last edited:
Matthew 16:23
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
PHARISEE!! LOOK AT THE TIME AND NUMBER OF POSTS YOU HAVE CAUSED TO BE WASTED HERE! PHARISEE I SAY TO YOU AGAIN,"JUST BEGONE"!!! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Matthew 16:23
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
PHARISEE!! LOOK AT THE TIME AND NUMBER OF POSTS YOU HAVE CAUSED TO BE WASTED HERE! PHARISEE I SAY TO YOU AGAIN,"JUST BEGONE"!!! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Hi GISMYS
in what way have I become a "stumbling block" to you?
Your msgs inspired me to post scriptures that helped.

So this is good for both of us in establishing AGREEMENT in the spirit of Christ.

Thank you for this gift!
If I have erred or burdened you in some wrongful way,
please state where I require correction, for which I give thanks!

I gladly respect and receive rebuke in the spirit of Christ Jesus, for God's purpose of establishing truth that sets us free from conflict and strife and falsehood

Thank you [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] and Amen!

Proverbs 9:8-9:9
Reprove a wise man, and he will love you.
9:9 Instruct a wise man, and he will be still wiser.
Teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

Last edited:
Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven

Exactly where, in the bible, does it say this?

EXACTLY.

Chapter and verse.

Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9

IOW, you're lying.

Again.

Truth is, you have no knowledge of the bible except to copy/paste garbled garbage.

YOU are evil.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion=====Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32

servants of false gods ( trinity-- are up the same creek without a paddle)

Jesus taught--John 17:1-6--- one must know the one who sent Jesus( Father alone) as the only true God--verse 6 = YHWH( Jehovah) --- this means getting eternal life.--Do you know Jehovah and seek his righteousness first daily?

Trinitys are never warned against the table of demons present in daily lives.

CULTS ARE BLINDED TOOLS,FOOLS OF SATAN!!!and you??

Which would Jesus view as a cult?
32,999 disunified mass of confusion trinity religions-1 Cor 1:10

Or a unified in love and peace, worldwide brotherhood of servants of our king Jesus.
Taught to live to do Gods will daily by applying Jesus teachings.

"Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven. "

Strange that Jesus spent the night with a 'young boy' turning him into a 'man' - gospel of Thomas
And Judas betrayed him with a kiss?
Betrayed with a kiss? when a hand on the shoulder would suffice or a pointed finger even? what about the one wearing jesus sandals is the one you want?
Hanging around with twelve blokes does nothing for jesus's street cred unless he could dance like Bernardo Nunez and he didn't like the Jets!

Or a unified in love and peace, worldwide brotherhood of servants of our king Jesus.

Where people divide by
* unforgiveness
* fear and rejection of others

instead of healing and uniting in Christ

the "unforgiveness" is what causes people to break into religious or political cults.

Dear KJW I don't know if you are Jehovah's Witness
but even JW have rejected the healing process of forgiveness
and falsely taught that "spiritual healing" is spiritism or demonic.

So if that is your group that rejects spiritual healing in Christ Jesus,
this may need correction to prevent "cultlike division" that is not perfect in God.

"True spiritual healing" in Christ is based on receiving forgiveness to bring natural healing
and REMOVES the influence and causes of "demonic spiritism"
so these two should NOT be confused with each other

This is one area that has divided
Church of Christ and
Jehovah's Witnesses
(and also some Catholic conflicts over the authority and process of deliverance prayer
and exorcisms in Christ Jesus authority)

Exactly where, in the bible, does it say this?

EXACTLY.

Chapter and verse.

Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9

IOW, you're lying.

Again.

Truth is, you have no knowledge of the bible except to copy/paste garbled garbage.

YOU are evil.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A good way to get rid of gismo, just call him on one of his lies. He always disappears and goes off to start a new spam thread.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Where people divide by
* unforgiveness
* fear and rejection of others

instead of healing and uniting in Christ

the "unforgiveness" is what causes people to break into religious or political cults.

Dear KJW I don't know if you are Jehovah's Witness
but even JW have rejected the healing process of forgiveness
and falsely taught that "spiritual healing" is spiritism or demonic.

So if that is your group that rejects spiritual healing in Christ Jesus,
this may need correction to prevent "cultlike division" that is not perfect in God.

"True spiritual healing" in Christ is based on receiving forgiveness to bring natural healing
and REMOVES the influence and causes of "demonic spiritism"
so these two should NOT be confused with each other

This is one area that has divided
Church of Christ and
Jehovah's Witnesses
(and also some Catholic conflicts over the authority and process of deliverance prayer
and exorcisms in Christ Jesus authority)

The only ones on earth who will receive spiritual healing, are the ones who find Jesus' real teachers and are serving the true God-YHWH(Jehovah) Only these are united with Christ)--Jesus' God and Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12---Paul taught the same--2 Cor 1:3, 1 Cor 8:6--So did John( anointed) Rev 1:6
Praticers of sin= a worker of iniquity--Paul taught-( Hebews 10:26)-Jesus sacrifice does not count for them---proving Jesus died for repented sin only, not practiced sin.
By learning Jesus' truths, and applying Jesus truths is proof of ones love for Jesus, he taught. Plus its easy to see who his real teachers are so one doesn't fall prey to satans pretenders-2 Cor 11:12-15

Last edited:
WARSAW, Poland (AP) - President Barack Obama's administration has taken the U.S. gay rights revolution global, using American embassies across the world as outposts in a struggle that still hasn't been won at home.

Sometimes U.S. advice and encouragement is condemned as unacceptable meddling. And sometimes it can seem to backfire, increasing the pressure on those it is meant to help.

With gay pride parades taking place in many cities across the world this weekend, the U.S. role will be more visible than ever. Diplomats will take part in parades and some embassies will fly the rainbow flag along with the Stars and Stripes.

The United States sent five openly gay ambassadors abroad last year, with a sixth nominee, to Vietnam, now awaiting Senate confirmation. American diplomats are working to support gay rights in countries such as Poland, where prejudice remains deep, and to oppose violence and other abuse in countries like Nigeria and Russia, where gays face life-threatening risks.

"It is incredible. I am amazed by what the U.S. is doing to help us," said Mariusz Kurc, the editor of a Polish gay advocacy magazine, Replika, which has received some U.S. funding and other help. "We are used to struggling and not finding any support."
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton went to the United Nations in Geneva and proclaimed LGBT rights "one of the remaining human rights challenges of our time."

Since then, embassies have been opening their doors to gay rights activists, hosting events and supporting local advocacy work. The State Department has since spent $12 million on the efforts in over 50 countries through the Global Equality Fund, an initiative launched to fund the new work.

Just weeks after the Supreme Court struck down parts of the Defense of Marriage Act last June, consular posts also began issuing immigrant visas to the same-sex spouses of gay Americans.
Some conservative American groups are outraged by the policy. Brian Brown, president of the National Organization for Marriage, calls it "a slap in the face to the majority of Americans," given that American voters have rejected same-sex marriage in a number of state referendums.

"This is taking a flawed view of what it means to be a human being - male and female - and trying to impose that on countries throughout the world," Brown said. "The administration would like people to believe that this is simply 'live and let live.' No, this is coercion in its worst possible form."
IS THEUSA THE NEW SODOM!!! REMEMBER THE JUDGMENT ON THE OLD SODOM!!!

YES!!! WE Believers love sinners, WE believers are sinners too but we, as GOD commands, love the sinner but hate his sin!!!
If believers did not love sinners,we would just stand by and watch them dance in the flames of hell. but those you love,you will warn and not just watch them go down the road to hell!!! we try to warn them!!

You have lifted your skirt for some deranged TV preacher and fornicate with him in public about your love and devotion to the extremely unnatural worship of some false substitute sugar coated perversion of Jesus that you believe was a god in the form of a trinity that became a man.

You are quite the man loving pervert.

You shouldn't worry so much about other people going to hell, worry about how you are going to get out of it, because you are already in it.,

consider yourself warned.

This tread is based on a lie, an ignorant reading of scripture. (which is not really the word of God)

YES!!! WE Believers love sinners, WE believers are sinners too but we, as GOD commands, love the sinner but hate his sin!!!
If believers did not love sinners,we would just stand by and watch them dance in the flames of hell. but those you love,you will warn and not just watch them go down the road to hell!!! we try to warn them!!

You have lifted your skirt for some deranged TV preacher and fornicate with him in public about your love and devotion to the extremely unnatural worship of some false substitute sugar coated perversion of Jesus that you believe was a god in the form of a trinity that became a man.

You shouldn't worry so much about other people going to hell, worry about how you are going to get out of it, because you are already in it.,

=========================================

Jesus existed in the beginning?

John 1:1-2 simply states this when it says

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.

And who was the Word? Just a few verses later John clearly tells us

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’” (John 1:14-15)

Who was it that became flesh to dwell among us, the only begotten of the Father (John 3:16)? Who was it that John bore witness to? It was Jesus. Jesus existed in the beginning with God, and not just existing with God, but Jesus was God in the beginning! (He is still God today of course. :) )

Isaiah the prophet heard a message from God where God the Father said

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: ‘ I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God. (Isaiah 44:6)

God is the First and the Last, nothing existed before God and nothing will exist after Him, He is it, the first and the last. In Revelation Jesus identifies himself as ” I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” (Revelation 22:13) The Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the greek alphabet, in English it would be the A and the Z. There are no letters before A, and none after Z. Jesus is the first and last, the beginning, and the end.

How is it that both God the Father and Jesus can be the first and the last? This is only possible because Jesus is God. Remember what John 1:1 said, “The Word was with God, and the Word was God.” Both are God, both are one being, one diety, even though they are individual.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’” (John 1:14-15)

Who was it that became flesh to dwell among us, the only begotten of the Father (John 3:16)? Who was it that John bore witness to? It was Jesus. Jesus existed in the beginning with God, and not just existing with God, but Jesus was God in the beginning! (He is still God today of course. :) )

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: ‘ I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God. (Isaiah 44:6)

God is the First and the Last, nothing existed before God and nothing will exist after Him, He is it, the first and the last. In Revelation Jesus identifies himself as ” I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” (Revelation 22:13) The Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the greek alphabet, in English it would be the A and the Z. There are no letters before A, and none after Z. Jesus is the first and last, the beginning, and the end.

How is it that both God the Father and Jesus can be the first and the last? This is only possible because Jesus is God. Remember what John 1:1 said, “The Word was with God, and the Word was God.” Both are God, both are one being, one diety, even though they are individual.

There you go again, masturbating and fornicating in public with your false triune mangod.

can I offer you a moist towelette?

There you go again, masturbating and fornicating in public with your false triune mangod.

BEGONE SATAN!!! I POSTED GOD'S WORD,You posted trash from the pit of hell!!! BEWARE!

Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion=====Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32
IS THIS SCRIPTURE HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? OR WILL YOU TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD????Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9

God doesn't exist. Or, if he does, he's not worth our worship and obediance because he never does anything. How many church vans drive off cliffs killing everyone? Would think of everyone in the world, church groups would be among those saved by nothing but a miracle. How many churches are destroyed in "natural disasters?" How many incarcerated criminals belong to some religion? If all this is in a universe where the God of the Bible actually exists, then he's a do-nothing deity and only deserves the finger. Or, more likely, it simply doesn't exist in the first place and religion began as a way to control communities long since made redundant as governments and countries came along imposing that same control via law.

20 For from the creation of the world the invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood through the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

21 For when they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God, nor were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:20-22
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
DAYS are comming very soon when the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" Revelation 6:16 JESUS= KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS

BEGONE SATAN!!! I POSTED GOD'S WORD,You posted trash from the pit of hell!!! BEWARE!

No you have not posted Gods word, you are wanking off in public over a false god, a roman perversion of Jesus, a man.

No homos in heaven, remember? Those are your words.

Pervert.

Forum List

Back