🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

BELIEVE GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD!!!=== do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6_9-10

Is that me standing behind you or is it Satan?

Aren't those eyes in the back of your head working very well?

Or was the question about keeping the hair out of 'em too hard?

Are you so ignorant to really think JESUS is telling Peter to get behind him "physcically"?? TRY TO THINK!
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Isn't Peter the same dude that the church claims to be built upon?

Very interesting.

Is that me standing behind you or is it Satan?

Aren't those eyes in the back of your head working very well?

Or was the question about keeping the hair out of 'em too hard?

Are you so ignorant to really think JESUS is telling Peter to get behind him "physcically"?? TRY TO THINK!
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Isn't Peter the same dude that the church claims to be built upon?

Very interesting.
NO!! THE CHURCH WAS BUILT ON THE ROCK OF TRUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD!!! Truth!

MATTHEW 16:23

you are not jesus.

thanks! :thup:

DON'T COMPOUND YOUR SIN BY TRYING TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!===Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion=====Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32

No one will inherit Heaven because there is no such place to inherit and if there was I wouldn't be interested anyway. It just sounds like the otherworldly version of a country club to me. If you don't fit the mold you don't get in. I'd rather stand up for the rights of others and if that means I'll end up taking my place next to them in Hell then so be it. I would take that fate in stride.

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? YOUR POST PROVES GOD RIGHT!!!

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? YOUR POST PROVES GOD RIGHT!!!

I don't recall Jesus saying anything about homosexuals. Can you cite a passage where he does? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I don't recall Jesus saying anything about homosexuals. Can you cite a passage where he does? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING!!! JESUS IS THE LIVING WORD OF GOD,WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IS WHAT JESUS SAYS!!=== In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

4 In Him was life, and that life was the Light of men.

5 And the Light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not.
JOHN 1:1-5

GOD'S WORD SAYS ==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [f]effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion=====Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

Mathew 7:1,2 Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

GOD'S WORD SAYS ==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [f]effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Ordinarily I would not raise these questions. Nevertheless, I am wondering if you have ever had sex with someone you are not married to. I am wondering if you have ever been intoxicated.

I am an Episcopalian. Episcopalians are fairly forgiving of victimless sins. Nevertheless, a pedophile Episcopal priest will be defrocked and reported to the police.

Last edited:
DON'T COMPOUND YOUR SIN BY TRYING TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!===Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3

Ordinarily I would not raise these questions. Nevertheless, I am wondering if you have ever had sex with someone you are not married to. I am wondering if you have ever been intoxicated.

I am an Episcopalian. Episcopalians are fairly forgiving of victimless sins. Nevertheless, a pedophile Episcopal priest will be defrocked and reported to the police.

In most cases everyone has done one or more of the sins mentioned. It is the practice of sin that is condemned. Especially when one knows it is sin. There wont be any excuse for not knowing right from wrong. I understand the Episcopalians allow practicing homosexuals to be apart of the flock, is this correct?

Corinthians is Paul, NOT Jesus. TRY AGAIN.

Corinthians is Paul, NOT Jesus. TRY AGAIN.

NO!! YOU TRY AGAIN!!!!===JESUS IS THE LIVING WORD,""ALL"" THE WORD IS INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) DON'T COMPOUND YOUR SIN by trying to deny the truth of GOD'S WORD!!

Jesus already paid up front for any sins we do, including for homosexuals (if you are so inclined to attribute sin to them).

Forum List

Back