Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven

Exactly where, in the bible, does it say this?

EXACTLY.

Chapter and verse.

Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9

Yes, I can think and I think you're an asshole.

YES!!! TRUTH SEEMS TO REALLY HURT THE SICK PERVERT MIND!!! Satan and demons hate GOD'S WORD too!!! and you??

I don't hate God's words, just yours.

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion=====Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32

YES!!! TRUTH SEEMS TO REALLY HURT THE SICK PERVERT MIND!!! Satan and demons hate GOD'S WORD too!!! and you??

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion=====Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

servants of false gods ( trinity-- are up the same creek without a paddle)

Jesus taught--John 17:1-6--- one must know the one who sent Jesus( Father alone) as the only true God--verse 6 = YHWH( Jehovah) --- this means getting eternal life.--Do you know Jehovah and seek his righteousness first daily?

Trinitys are never warned against the table of demons present in daily lives.

Last edited:

servants of false gods ( trinity-- are up the same creek without a paddle)

Jesus taught--John 17:1-6--- one must know the one who sent Jesus( Father alone) as the only true God--verse 6 = YHWH( Jehovah) --- this means getting eternal life.--Do you know Jehovah and seek his righteousness first daily?

Trinitys are never warned against the table of demons present in daily lives.

CULTS ARE BLINDED TOOLS,FOOLS OF SATAN!!!and you??

There is no heaven so who really gives a fuck? :)

SCARED SILLY!!! HUH??? AND RIGHTLY SO!!! YOUR FINAL JUDGMENT DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! CONFESS AND REPENT TODAY, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A son of GOD!!! YOUR CHOICE!!

There is no heaven so who really gives a fuck? :)

SCARED SILLY!!! HUH??? AND RIGHTLY SO!!! YOUR FINAL JUDGMENT DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! CONFESS AND REPENT TODAY, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A son of GOD!!! YOUR CHOICE!!

You should stop. You are making yourself, and Jesus Christ, look bad.

You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10

the one unforgiveable sin, the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit
UNFORGIVENESS
this applies to all people of all races, orientations, religions or politics

Whatever we fail to forgive, and fail to ask help with forgiveness,
that is what separates us from the perfect Love, Truth and Kingdom of God.

By divine Grace through Christ and Healing Grace of the Holy Spirit,
do we receive salvation. Asking forgiveness is our saving Grace.
All other things can be corrected and healed in that heavenly spirit.

The one thing that blocks it is unforgiveness, where we refuse to ask God's help to overcome.
Let us not rejoice in unforgiveness, but let go and prepare to receive God's healing graces instead.

[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES!!! WE Believers love sinners, WE believers are sinners too but we, as GOD commands, love the sinner but hate his sin!!!
If believers did not love sinners,we would just stand by and watch them dance in the flames of hell. but those you love,you will warn and not just watch them go down the road to hell!!! we try to warn them!!

Last edited:
the one unforgiveable sin, the blasphemy against the holy spirit
unforgiveness
this applies to all people of all races, orientations, religions or politics

whatever we fail to forgive, and fail to ask help with forgiveness,
that is what separates us from the perfect love, truth and kingdom of god.

By divine grace through christ and healing grace of the holy spirit,
do we receive salvation. Asking forgiveness is our saving grace.
All other things can be corrected and healed in that heavenly spirit.

The one thing that blocks it is unforgiveness, where we refuse to ask god's help to overcome.
Let us not rejoice in unforgiveness, but let go and prepare to receive god's healing graces instead.

[mention=42952]gismys[/mention]
homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is what god's word says about sexual perversion=====don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the kingdom of god? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the kingdom of god. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========god abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 they traded the truth about god for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things god created instead of the creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 that is why god abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 and the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 since they thought it foolish to acknowledge god, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 they are backstabbers, haters of god, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 they refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 they know god’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
yes!!! We believers love sinners, we believers are sinners too but we, as god commands, love the sinner but hate his sin!!!
If believers did not love sinners,we would just stand by and watch them dance in the flames of hell. But those you love,you will warn and not just watch them go down the road to hell!!! We try to warn them!!

love the sinner but hate his sin!!! God does!!!

You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10

You are making Jesus look like an idiot with the way you are acting on this forum. G-d will punish you for making his name foolishness to the pagans. Do not think your actions here will go unnoticed by the creator of the universe. You will be repaid for your destruction of the name of Jesus Christ.

You are making Jesus look like an idiot with the way you are acting on this forum. G-d will punish you for making his name foolishness to the pagans. Do not think your actions here will go unnoticed by the creator of the universe. You will be repaid for your destruction of the name of Jesus Christ.

BRGONE SATAN!!!=== BOTTOMLINE== You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant.Galations 1:10

BRGONE SATAN!!!=== BOTTOMLINE== You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant.Galations 1:10

So you will not heed the warning. Then just remember, when G-d spins the evil you are doing here back on your head, because you made him look foolish to everyone on this thread, you can remember this post when the troubles come. You have been warned.

I will not be back to this thread. So long.

You really believe your god approves of your constant screeching and cut/paste preaching? The only thing you write are your nasty insults. You plagiarize every thing else.

Used to be, I would ask questions here but you and the other phonies just reinforce every negative thing I know about foul mouthed, know it all, holier than thou christians.

Ask for a show of hands: how many here want to spend eternity listening to gismo?

That is the very definition of hell.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You really believe your god approves of your constant screeching and cut/paste preaching? The only thing you write are your nasty insults. You plagiarize every thing else.

Used to be, I would ask questions here but you and the other phonies just reinforce every negative thing I know about foul mouthed, know it all, holier than thou christians.

Ask for a show of hands: how many here want to spend eternity listening to gismo?

That is the very definition of hell.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Some people live in a photo album Heaven already..

love the sinner but hate his sin!!! God does!!!

Where is that in the Bible?

I found "rejoice not in inequity"
where does it say to love the sinner and hate the sin?

I found
Matthew 6:15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

14 For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.

Is this what you mean?

===============
Notes on what I did find online at http://www.kencollins.com/discipleship/disc-31.htm:
1. “Hate the sin, but love the sinner,” is a quote from Mahatma Gandhi, not Jesus Christ.
"I think Satan twists it and passes it off as a Scripture quotation, to get us one step closer to hating sinners, so that we will chase off as unworthy the very people we were sent to save."
2. Let love be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is good
—Romans 12:9, NRSV

"That passage does not give you permission to hate other people’s sin, it requires you to hate your own sin. Look at the context. Can you make someone else’s love genuine? No, you can only make your own love genuine. Can you make another person hold fast to what is good? No, you can only make yourself do that. You can only hate the sin that is inside you, because you are the only human being who can can see into your innermost being. Since you cannot see inside other people, you cannot correctly identify what is inside them,
and that means that you are not commanded, permitted, or even qualified to hate someone else’s sin."

Good explanation! Thank you for directing me, [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION], to look this up in the Bible and finding this treasure of wisdom online!
May all the blessings of God be multiplied unto you!

Proverbs 9:8-9:9
Reprove a wise man, and he will love you.
9:9 Instruct a wise man, and he will be still wiser.
Teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back