🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

So are the proud and countless others.

That's why we need to be humble. We need to be honest. We need to be kind and full of love.

but the o/p isn't humble, is he?

humble requires that you not think only people who think like you can get into heaven.

see how that works?

Remember--according to Western Religion--God is immortal
Therefore, no one is going to inherit Heaven

Your soul may go there. You soul may visit!! But it will never be yours to do with as you please. No matter how pious you are.

"Inherit Heaven" what an ambiguous term! How does the dead gain? Usually it is the dead that gives up possessions, but leave it too christian metaphysics to pervert common sense.

LOVE THE SINNER ENOUGH TO WARN THE SINNER!!===God's reproof of sinners may properly be considered as embracing three distinct departments; namely, reproof by means of his word, by means of his providence, and through his Spirit. My limits will allow me to make only a few suggestions under each of these heads.

11 1. God reproves the sinner by his word whenever he in any way presents truth to his mind through his word, which shows the sinner his sins, which reveals to him duties that he is not performing. Any such revelation of duties not done, and of sins positively committed, is reproof from God. Suppose you are a parent, and you point out to your child some neglect of duty. You by this act reprove your child. There may be connected with this some degree of threatening explicitly announced, or there may not be; in either case it is reproof: for it must always be understood that threatening is involved. Hence if you call the attention of your child to anything in his conduct which displeases you, this very act is reproof. So when God by the revealed truth of his word calls the sinner's attention to the fact of sin, he virtually reproves him, and this is God's intention in calling his mind to the fact of his sin.

12 2. By God's providence sinners are reproved, when their selfish projects are defeated. Sinful men are continually planning selfish schemes, and God often through his providence frustrates those schemes; and does so for the very purpose of reproving their projectors. He could not rebuke them in a more emphatic way than this.

:blahblah:

Your soul may go there. You soul may visit!! But it will never be yours to do with as you please. No matter how pious you are.

"Inherit Heaven" what an ambiguous term! How does the dead gain? Usually it is the dead that gives up possessions, but leave it too christian metaphysics to pervert common sense.

Death is not the end.

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 17:3

And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

Matthew 25:46

And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

GISMYS, I think you have to worry about your own path to heaven

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion

Basically, the bible states, anyone engaged in sexual activity outside a marriage between a man and a woman, is a sinner and will be fried for eternity.
It says fuck all about homosexuals but does mention men who lie with men as they would a woman (Or words to that effect - I forget the actual quote and can't be bothered to look it up for a mindless pillock without a fucking clue).
In other words, homosexuals are NOT condemned to hell, only men who have sex with other men.
That doesn't cover all homosexuals, just some of them.

If you're going to post hate shit, at least get it right so you don't look fucking stupid.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!! Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9
GOD'S PLAN FOR MAN= ‘God made them male and female’ from the beginning of creation. 7 ‘This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, 8 and the two are united into one.’ Since they are no longer two but one, 9 let no one split apart what God has joined together.” Mark 10:7

GISMYS, old chap, when I was a Christian, I read the bible and tried to fuck as much of it as I could. Nine out of ten commandments were smashed, adultery being the most commonly broken and most fun.
I have never screwed another man but, if you fancy a fuck, PM me your number, ducky.

Go away

Jesus never said a word about gays.

GOD'S WORD SAYS A LOT ABOUT SEXUAL PERVERSION but there are many many sins that JESUS did not name,MUST I NAME THEM FOR YOU??? or can you think!!!??

you don't even know your own bible.

jesus would not be happy with you.

I'm not too confident on GISMYS chances at heaven

He kind of misses the boat on what Jesus was talking about

GISMYS, old chap, when I was a Christian, I read the bible and tried to fuck as much of it as I could. Nine out of ten commandments were smashed, adultery being the most commonly broken and most fun.
I have never screwed another man but, if you fancy a fuck, PM me your number, ducky.

NOW WE SEE AN EXAMPLE of the mind of the typical sexual pervert=and why their home is HELL!!!

Death is not the end.

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 17:3

And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

Matthew 25:46

And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

I'm sorry

But I consider promises made by people I really don't know a bit suspect.

So are the proud and countless others.

That's why we need to be humble. We need to be honest. We need to be kind and full of love.

but the o/p isn't humble, is he?

humble requires that you not think only people who think like you can get into heaven.

see how that works?

Kind of my point. He needs to work on himself before he casts stones at others.

GOD'S WORD SAYS A LOT ABOUT SEXUAL PERVERSION but there are many many sins that JESUS did not name,MUST I NAME THEM FOR YOU??? or can you think!!!??

you don't even know your own bible.

jesus would not be happy with you.

I'm not too confident on GISMYS chances at heaven

He kind of misses the boat on what Jesus was talking about

And what makes you think you know any better?

Homosexuals are named among the sinners that will not inherit heaven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion=====Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32
YES!!! WE Believers love sinners, WE believers are sinners too but we, as GOD commands, love the sinner but hate his sin!!!
If believers did not love sinners,we would just stand by and watch them dance in the flames of hell. but those you love,you will warn and not just watch them go down the road to hell!!! we try to warn them!!

HERE is what GOD'S WORD says about sexual perversion=====Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10==========God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

But you do wrong Gism. Are you not a sinner? So why do you focus on this one thing when you break some of the 7 deadly sins? You're going to hell.

I'll say it a million times. No way is your version of religion real. The real god told me to tell your god to fuck off and eat a big gay dick. :lol:

But you do wrong Gism. Are you not a sinner? So why do you focus on this one thing when you break some of the 7 deadly sins? You're going to hell.

I'll say it a million times. No way is your version of religion real. The real god told me to tell your god to fuck off and eat a big gay dick. :lol:

YES!! I AND ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS BUT I DO NOT SAY MY SINS ARE NOT SINS AS YOU SICK MINDED SEXUAL PERVERTS TRY TO DO. WHEN I SIN, I GO TO GOD AND CONFESS MY SIN AND REPENT AND WITH GOD'S HELP I TRY TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE TODAY THAN I DID YESTERDAY,I DO NOT =LIKE YOU DO= I DO NOT TRY TO SAY MY SIN IS NOT SIN. But you???

Last edited:

Psst!

GISM is already in hell.

He is tormented by the confusion of beliefs in things that never happened, denies the reality that is actually taking place and awaits with deranged anticipation for things that will never occur. He condemns homosexuality as he proudly boasts of his own undying love, devotion and worship of another man that he hopes will win him presents from God if he could only remain obstinate until he finally kicks the bucket even though anyone with eyes that see and ears that hear can clearly see and hear that he has his reward already.

Go away

Jesus never said a word about gays.

Yes, I can think and I think you're an asshole.

Forum List

Back