Honduran man separated from family at border kills self

And I see the OP hasn't come back to face the music.

The OP probably couldn't stomach all you low lifes who crawled out of the sewer to celebrate another human being's death. I'm willing to bet that even a flawed character like trump wouldn't want slimeballs like you on his side.

The OP probably couldn't stomach all you low lifes who crawled out of the sewer to celebrate another human being's death. I'm willing to bet that even a flawed character like trump wouldn't want slimeballs like you on his side.
He celebrated his own death by taking his own life.

I wonder how they'd take it if millions of Americans just started crossing the border into Honduras?
O my gosh...I can only immagine Honduras compaired to our friendly Mexico... I 'immigrated' for a couple mo.'s from San Diego to a small fishing village 150ish miles south of the border just out of grad school and just about from the moment I crossed the border I had Mexico's finest... Po - Po's threatening to arrest me unless I "up front" paid some imaginary fine... I believe the initial drive down I wound up paying about 100 bucks US.. lol. All I can say is that I was absolutely legal with all my paperwork and was treated like Sheite... those illegals coming north bound don't know how good they have it... the expression 'kid gloves' comes to mind... lol all the way, what a fine friend we have to our south... :)

He celebrated his own death by taking his own life.
Memorializing death in infamy is what this MSM is all gun-ho about! They view it as a possible fragment to be warped and shaped into a piece of their "narrative". Ever know someone in the MSM on a personal / 'confidant' basis... ? Let me tell you, they aren't sharks, they are a school of piranha's willing to contort any morsel they latch onto into personal gain... (fitting their preconceived "narrative", of course) ... Sad!

Honduran man separated from family at border kills self

This is what we support when we support Trump.

ny-1528565421-6n1puq13fg-snap-image

Honduran man separated from family at border kills self - NY Daily News
So what

Another failed human.

So the OP has been a member here since 2015. Wonder if he/she started a thread about Obama separating families back then ?
Obama never did that because Obama never deported anyone -- it is a well known fact that under Obama -- no illegals were ever deported and when ICE tried to deport anyone -- Obama stepped in and had ICE officers jailed and in some cases executed -- Obama was a traitor who forced border agents to vacate their position on the border so more illegals and drugs can enter the country to Obama's financial benefit.

I'm not celebrating anything you fucking dumbshit. I'm pointing out that your hero Obama was doing the same thing, and I doubt you and all others on the left said nothing about it.

The number of immigrant children held in custody has surged under Trump's crackdown–but Obama held many more

Plenty more sub-literate third world garbage that came from. It's not like third world humanoids are some precious, endangered species that is of any use to anyone.

Forum List

Back