Honest debate: Libs...would the "AR15-pistol" w 10 Rd mag still be an "Assault Weapon"

If reloads are so fast and easy defenders have no problem and so you are fine with a ban right?

I am not because all you're really trying to do is get something, anything, banned so you can claim precedence, as you did about the 1994 waste of time ban.

Something tells me you don't believe your own half seconds argument.

Something tells me that you haven't watched the video I posted. You should stop listening to whatever is "telling you" things. It's making you post stupid stuff.

If everyone reloads that fast every time there is no reason not to ban hi cap mags. But even you don't believe everyone reloads that fast flawlessly. You'd have to be a complete moron to believe that.

Where is a video with someone changing 10+ magazines that he has on his person?

time measured in half seconds to seconds.
If reloads are so fast and easy defenders have no problem and so you are fine with a ban right?

And here's a clip for you.

How many takes? How much practice? Many mass shooters buy the gun a week before the shooting. Could even that guy have 10+ magazines on him and do that flawlessly for all? I don't think so.

In a controlled situation with who knows how many takes. I've shown you failed reloads they are a reality. You choose to well arm killers.

Way to declare victory in a debate where you completely failed. I'm sure you'd like to spend another 50 posts trying to deny your failure, but I won't give you such satisfaction. Next time, try to talk about something you are familiar with and don't spend so much time speculating and fabricating. Adieu.

How many takes? How much practice? Many mass shooters buy the gun a week before the shooting. Could even that guy have 10+ magazines on him and do that flawlessly for all? I don't think so.

Fast change or not, no sane person is going to be watching and counting then charging in between clip changes.

Watch less TV

Sane people are running and making it out of exits, and more make it when the rate of fire is slowed by magazine changes.

In a controlled situation with who knows how many takes. I've shown you failed reloads they are a reality. You choose to well arm killers.

Way to declare victory in a debate where you completely failed. I'm sure you'd like to spend another 50 posts trying to deny your failure, but I won't give you such satisfaction. Next time, try to talk about something you are familiar with and don't spend so much time speculating and fabricating. Adieu.

Give examples of anyone needing a hi cap magazine for defense. You have failed.

Fast change or not, no sane person is going to be watching and counting then charging in between clip changes.

Watch less TV

The issue was how fast can a magazine be changed. Read for content.

I am not because all you're really trying to do is get something, anything, banned so you can claim precedence, as you did about the 1994 waste of time ban.

Something tells me that you haven't watched the video I posted. You should stop listening to whatever is "telling you" things. It's making you post stupid stuff.

If everyone reloads that fast every time there is no reason not to ban hi cap mags. But even you don't believe everyone reloads that fast flawlessly. You'd have to be a complete moron to believe that.

My last post to put your failed argument to bed. Don't say I never granted your wishes.

Watch less TV

No the question is does reloading slow the rate of fire. And yes it does, that is physics. And as my videos showed, it often slows the rate of fire a lot.

My last post to put your failed argument to bed. Don't say I never granted your wishes.

Are his pockets big enough for 10 magazines?

Watch less TV

And the reason for that issue is how many rounds can be fired, resulting in more or less casualties.

Or was the ban issued because of target practice issues?

So, now you want to measure his shorts? Go away, you're wasting time now.

Watch less TV

And the reason for that issue is how many rounds can be fired, resulting in more or less casualties.

You seem less prepared to discuss this than Brain. You are another timesuck troll and it's dinner time. Go play with someone who has time for you.

So, now you want to measure his shorts? Go away, you're wasting time now.

Well he didn't reload 10 times did he?

Watch less TV

You seem less prepared to discuss this than Brain. You are another timesuck troll and it's dinner time. Go play with someone who has time for you.

Waiting on examples of defenders needing hi cap mags.

Watch less TV

You can not deal with the fact that the issue here and the reason for the ban is that fully automatic weapons and large capacity clips are not needed by the public. I for one am sure glad that the shooter did not have 30 round clips and a full auto weapon, and I am sure that you agree with me as well. So thanks

13501806_503979773132008_5011892472738377903_n.jpg

Good so after this exhausting merry go round we have agreed that certain weapons can and should be banned or regulated by our lawmakers if deemed so under the construct of the legal framework that you presented... Is that correct?
I don't recall ever saying anything different.
You referred to the government banning or regulating guns as taking away our 2nd amendment rights. That does not fall in line with what we just agreed upon.
If you try to take away a weapon protected by the 2nd, then yes, you're quite obviously trying to take away 2nd Amendment rights.

If the lawmakers deem a weapon dangerous or unusual then it can legal be made illegal.
Ultimately, the court makes this decision;
You already know what the court has to say in that regard.
Woe to the US attorney charged with proving that AR15s are not in common use for lawful purposes.

Unless you confiscate existing firearms and magazines, it will do nothing to prevent their use in another shooting.
Thus, no effect on body counts.
Not true at all... It's a question of ease of access.
Millions upon millions of 'assault weapons' and hi-cap magazines are already in the hands of the public.
Why do you thiink access will be an issue?
If I wanted to get a machine gun or weapon that was banned or regulated, I would have no clue where to get one. Being able to go to a store and buy a weapon is very different than finding a seller in the black market. You must understand this

Jesus guy....go to democrat controlled Chicago, look for the thugs hanging out on the street corner and show them your cash. If they don't shoot your honkey ass and take your money, they will gladly sell you anything you want.

Damn, but you white boys are shor nuff dumb.....

Lol. You watch too many movies .

Actually, the only movie I've watched in the last 6 or so months was "13 hours". The movie that showed Hillary Clinton to be the murdering bitch that she is.

Forum List

Back