Honest debate: Libs...would the "AR15-pistol" w 10 Rd mag still be an "Assault Weapon"

Saving lives is funny? You say they should be legal. 49 dead and over 50 injured says you are wrong. Dangerously wrong.

Saving lives isn't funny, it's the object of the debate. I'm laughing at all of your "may" statements. You're just speculating. You might as well say that if Superman had arrived in time, everyone would have lived.

Reloads taking time is just physics, not speculation. It is simply a fact. And when people are running to safety anything that slows then shooting saves lives obviously.

time measured in half seconds to seconds.
If reloads are so fast and easy defenders have no problem and so you are fine with a ban right?

I am not because all you're really trying to do is get something, anything, banned so you can claim precedence, as you did about the 1994 waste of time ban.

Something tells me you don't believe your own half seconds argument.

Saving lives is funny? You say they should be legal. 49 dead and over 50 injured says you are wrong. Dangerously wrong.

Saving lives isn't funny, it's the object of the debate. I'm laughing at all of your "may" statements. You're just speculating. You might as well say that if Superman had arrived in time, everyone would have lived.

Reloads taking time is just physics, not speculation. It is simply a fact. And when people are running to safety anything that slows then shooting saves lives obviously.

If reloads are so fast and easy defenders have no problem and so you are fine with a ban right?

And here's a clip for you.

I am not because all you're really trying to do is get something, anything, banned so you can claim precedence, as you did about the 1994 waste of time ban.

So you support well arming terrorists. That is sad.

LOL! I see you are aware you're losing the debate and are now trying to throw some more mud on the wall to see what sticks. You may go.

How many takes? How much practice? Many mass shooters buy the gun a week before the shooting. Could even that guy have 10+ magazines on him and do that flawlessly for all? I don't think so.

LOL! I see you are aware you're losing the debate and are now trying to throw some more mud on the wall to see what sticks. You may go.

Give examples of defenders needing hi cap magazines. I have seen none so far. But many terrorists and mass shooters have used them. You are well arming killers.

Doesn't look like this guy was in a stressful situation. Looks pretty controlled. Bet an active shooter situation is stressful and leads to mistakes.

These are BOTH Ruger 10/22s
73c052cc8fe66da351e7ff794b0d2138.jpg

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.

Looks to be no clip in the upper rifle and a 20-30 round clip in the lower rifle.

Which would be more effective to take into a school and start shooting children, or a nightclub full of adults. For cons the answer is they are both the same so it wouldn't matter.

Also a .22 Long Rifle cartridge which was developed in the late 1800's has a velocity around 1,300 feet/second. A .223 cartridge used in an AR-15 has a velocity of 3,200 feet/second. Ask any doctor what it is about a bullet that does the damage and they'll tell you it is the amount of energy contained in the projectile when it enters tissue. You see here one of the lies that is perpetuated by the gun lobby, that people react solely to how a gun looks. All legislation is meant to keep horribly destructive weapons out of the hands of people that shouldn't have them. The ploy is to muddy the waters by intermingling a .22 rifle with assault weapons like the AR-15 and AK-47 and claim they are the same. They aren't by a mile.

You can't have an honest debate with people who do not acknowledge reality.

There is no debate here to win or lose. All have their opinion and are voicing it as such. The losers here are the dead people and the FBI who ignored applicable gun laws and put this gun in the killers hand even after they were warned.

Something tells me that you haven't watched the video I posted. You should stop listening to whatever is "telling you" things. It's making you post stupid stuff.

How many takes? How much practice? Many mass shooters buy the gun a week before the shooting. Could even that guy have 10+ magazines on him and do that flawlessly for all? I don't think so.

You have NO experience with firearms and don't know what you're talking about, that much is plainly obvious.

These are BOTH Ruger 10/22s
73c052cc8fe66da351e7ff794b0d2138.jpg

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.

Looks to be no clip in the upper rifle and a 20-30 round clip in the lower rifle.

Which would be more effective to take into a school and start shooting children, or a nightclub full of adults. For cons the answer is they are both the same so it wouldn't matter.

Also a .22 Long Rifle cartridge which was developed in the late 1800's has a velocity around 1,300 feet/second. A .223 cartridge used in an AR-15 has a velocity of 3,200 feet/second. Ask any doctor what it is about a bullet that does the damage and they'll tell you it is the amount of energy contained in the projectile when it enters tissue. You see here one of the lies that is perpetuated by the gun lobby, that people react solely to how a gun looks. All legislation is meant to keep horribly destructive weapons out of the hands of people that shouldn't have them. The ploy is to muddy the waters by intermingling a .22 rifle with assault weapons like the AR-15 and AK-47 and claim they are the same. They aren't by a mile.

You can't have an honest debate with people who do not acknowledge reality.

Ummmm your ignorance is showing when you don't even know the difference between a magazine and a "clip."

Clip-vs.-Magazine.jpg

Give examples of defenders needing hi cap magazines. I have seen none so far. But many terrorists and mass shooters have used them. You are well arming killers.

Yep, you've run out of argument.

Something tells me that you haven't watched the video I posted. You should stop listening to whatever is "telling you" things. It's making you post stupid stuff.

If everyone reloads that fast every time there is no reason not to ban hi cap mags. But even you don't believe everyone reloads that fast flawlessly. You'd have to be a complete moron to believe that.

Yep, you've run out of argument.

You have no examples? You have lost.

If everyone reloads that fast every time there is no reason not to ban hi cap mags. But even you don't believe everyone reloads that fast flawlessly. You'd have to be a complete moron to believe that.

In a controlled situation with who knows how many takes. I've shown you failed reloads they are a reality. You choose to well arm killers.

Fast change or not, no sane person is going to be watching and counting then charging in between clip changes.

Watch less TV

Forum List

Back