Honest opinion

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Most people on this site are fair and professional in their response their are always idiots and people that do not have any manners and a brain so here is were I come to get the opinion of America

Please give me your thoughts and why

2020 Elections

POTUS Trump vs Joe Biden
House Democrat's vs Republicans
Senate the same
Do not care about State races if I do not like it in a State I am in I will leave

The economy is and will be back in 2020 and 2021 so that will take care of a major concern look at the Stock Market CPI and go to a Walmart millions of people are buying here Aldies, Krogers Amazon

The racial unrest is a forced issue by Democrat's taking advantage of Floyds death

America supports its Police, look at what the left wing loons are tring to do to them in protectecting us In Wisconn alone th1/2 of the State Police departments will not come to Milwaukee to protect the DNC Natioanl convention because they are not wanted that is a sad state of affairs

The 2020 election mail in vs on site voting
The China virus who;s numbers do you trust CNN the DNC or the Federal Disease Control Centers

back to work and schools should be open
Racial unrest in the USA and why

The most important thing
Healthcare Obama/JoeBiden/Nancy Pelosi care it has cost 450,000 American lives, 39 million jobs, 24,000 small business forced to close and 1 trillion dollars these numbes are from the Federal register of daeaths and labor breaue statitics for the first year it was forced on to America

giphy.gif

look at what the left wing loons are tring to do to them in protectecting us In Wisconn alone
Wisconn is in what state?
Just South of Chiraq in northwest Russia with you and Hillary
Why are our police in Russia?
Hmm, Chiraq...sounds so familiar

So, left wing loons are interfering with police officers protectecting us in Wisconn,
which is located in northwest Russia, just South of Chiraq

Most people on this site are fair and professional in their response their are always idiots and people that do not have any manners and a brain so here is were I come to get the opinion of America

2020 Elections

POTUS Trump vs Joe Biden
Senate the same
Do not care about State races if I do not like it in a State I am in I will leave

The economy is and will be back in 2020 and 2021 so that will take care of a major concern look at the Stock Market CPI and go to a Walmart millions of people are buying here Aldies, Krogers Amazon

The racial unrest is a forced issue by Democrat's taking advantage of Floyds death

America supports its Police, look at what the left wing loons are tring to do to them in protectecting us In Wisconn alone th1/2 of the State Police departments will not come to Milwaukee to protect the DNC Natioanl convention because they are not wanted that is a sad state of affairs

The China virus who;s numbers do you trust CNN the DNC or the Federal Disease Control Centers

The most important thing
Healthcare Obama/JoeBiden/Nancy Pelosi care it has cost 450,000 American lives, 39 million jobs, 24,000 small business forced to close and 1 trillion dollars these numbes are from the Federal register of daeaths and labor breaue statitics for the first year it was forced on to America

2020 Elections

POTUS Trump vs Joe Biden
Senate the same

The most important thing

:laugh:

Forum List

Back