Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

wrong again ! What your heroes claim they saw or heard has nothing to do with explosives in staircases.....:lol:

and how would daws101 know that ???
speaking about me in the thrid person...hmmmm. hess and jennings never say anything about exploded staircases .
Hess does say that "after the power went out he and Jennings WALKED TO THE 8TH FLOOR then heard an explosion." that's just about the time wtc2 collapsed.
the most likley cause of the "explosion" was falling debris or power boxes.

who said I was speaking to you ?

and how would daws101 know that ???
speaking about me in the thrid person...hmmmm. hess and jennings never say anything about exploded staircases .
Hess does say that "after the power went out he and Jennings WALKED TO THE 8TH FLOOR then heard an explosion." that's just about the time wtc2 collapsed.

how long have you had reading and comprehension problems?
I said "about" not "to."
English your second language?
:lol::lol::lol:

how long have you had reading and comprehension problems?
I said "about" not "to."
English your second language?
:lol::lol::lol:

thrid person..??....lol, ninny

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
thrid person..??....lol, ninny
your lack of education is truly at it's best today!

Your third person comment makes zero sense unless you thought my comment was a direct response to you,which it was not...so shadup
backpeddling doesn't fix your lack of education.
if you did want me to notice why bring up my name?
it's the oldest high school girl trick there is...
no surprise coming from you!

fail-1.gif

your lack of education is truly at it's best today!

Your third person comment makes zero sense unless you thought my comment was a direct response to you,which it was not...so shadup
backpeddling doesn't fix your lack of education.

fail-1.gif

See how DAWSIOI regurgitates his lack of education line "Lack of education" line.. followed by some misspelled words...then some rambling discourse about school girl tricks, as a smoke screen to cover his mistake ? ..I believe its called debwunking

Last edited:
backpedaling doesn't fix your lack of education.

fail-1.gif

See how DAWSIOI regurgitates his lack of education line "Lack of education" line.. followed by some misspelled words...then some rambling discourse about school girl tricks, as a smoke screen to cover his mistake ? ..I believe its called debwunking
that would be ONE misspelled word you could at least be accurate.
the only "smoke screen" is in your mind.
as to rambling discourse: to talk or write in a desultory or long-winded wandering fashion
two lines by definition is not rambling.
so it's another:
fail-1.gif

discourse: formal and orderly and usually extended expression of thought on a subject .
so you've contradicted yourself again by using the term rambling discourse, thus proving my statement that your "lack of education" is accurate !:lol::lol:

daws handlers sure pay him a a lot of money.No way would he keep coming back here everyday for his constant ass beatings he gets here everyday.He got OWNED here and he knows it.

i suppose that if the planes were able to hit the buildings lower, say at the 5-20th floors, the buildings would have tipped over. The building collapsed pancake fashion just like physics says it would.

Yes ,falling through thousands of feet of concrete and steel is so much easier than falling through the air..what was I thinking...lol

One floor colapses onto the lower floor, now it is the weight of two floors, then the two floors collapse onto a third floor now it is the weight of three floors, and on and on. It's pretty solid physics.

i suppose that if the planes were able to hit the buildings lower, say at the 5-20th floors, the buildings would have tipped over. The building collapsed pancake fashion just like physics says it would.

Yes ,falling through thousands of feet of concrete and steel is so much easier than falling through the air..what was I thinking...lol

One floor colapses onto the lower floor, now it is the weight of two floors, then the two floors collapse onto a third floor now it is the weight of three floors, and on and on. It's pretty solid physics.
That's what I used to think too. But I saw that "solid physics" you describe debunked online, let me look for the vid.

Well two problems with that theory one being there is a robust central core the floors are built around and two is the principle in physics called the Law of Conservation of Energy. There is also the Law of Conservation of Momentum

except the problem with your hysterical logic is that any architec will tell you that towers and buidings,especailly huge towers like the trade centers,the lower the floors are,the steel columns are thicker and stronger than the colums that are higher and they were designed so they could take a hit from MULTIPLE AIRLINERS and they would remain standing.:lol::lol:

Well two problems with that theory one being there is a robust central core the floors are built around and two is the principle in physics called the Law of Conservation of Energy. There is also the Law of Conservation of Momentum

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dude use some common sense and logic for once and be open minded.

Pal, I never called you an idiot, or a whack-job nor have I even implied that you were stupid or not using logic. I'd apprefciate it if you gave me the same courtesy.

they had to have the explosives planted in the basement because to bring down a tower you cant just rig explosives at the top and expect the ENTIRE building to collapse.:lol:

You might have a point IF they had rigged explosives. They did not.

I see that you DID sleep through junior high school science classes. thats something every kid learns at that level.:lol:

Do you only have insults or do you have any facts? Tell me about this science that you know and few other people do.

Here is proof that Im sure you will ignore since you ignored the fact that witnesses heard explosions in the basement before the plane hit and is coming from an expert in explosives.

I didn't ignore the (non-fact) that witness claimed to hear explosions before the planes hit. i in fact asked how anyone could think that there is any validity to those claims.

In Griffins book he goes on to say-In light of these testimonys,it is interesting that Mark Loizeaux,head of controlled demolition,,INC,has been quoted as saying-" If I were to bring the towers down,I would put explosives in the basement to get the weight of the building to help collapse the structure."

Hmm...then why isn't that the way that professional demolitionists do it? They don't put dynamite in the basement and let the building fall where it may. And just because it's in some guy's book, doesn't mean it's a fact.

and like i said,you previously ignored my point that witneses said they heard explosisons going off in the basement even seconds BEFORE the plane struck the tower above.:cuckoo:

No, I didn't.

and obviously you are clueless about that buildint dont collapse due to fire,never in the history of mankind did they do so.

Never in the history of mankind has a 747 crashed into a skyscraper either.

if they DO collapse like to an earthquake which CAN cause it collapse,they topple over and dont disintegrate into dust.:lol: :lol:

Do you not understand the difference between an earthquake striking a building and a jet plane striking it?

I thought you were open minded about this but cealrly your not.

So, your definition of open minded ius believing whatever you say? Sorry, that's not my definition.

So, let me see if I have this straight. If I don't believe what you say, then I'm not only closed-minded, I'm not using common sense or logic, and i slept through my junior high science classes, and I'm clueless and :cuckoo:? Is that how it goes?

Forum List

Back