Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

according to eots...nothing would ever collapse in that case. It also fails to take into account the inertia of the area above the impacts once it became too heavy for the weakened steel to sustain.

One has to really wonder why they continue to play dumb. One can only assume that they are no longer playing.

something i forgot to comment on:

Rimjob swears on several posts that there were explosions before the plane hit the building. Because she says there were witnesses (in the basement--80 floors below). Theres no way they could have seen it so obviously they are lying. Let alone the fact that the towers stood for 90 minutes after these explosions took place.

But lets look at eots post. She posts that the explosions took out the lobby and the stairwells.

Firemen used the stairwells to go upstairs. If explosives took them out...how did they get up stairs? The fdny had a command center in the lobby--the same one that the explosives allegedly took out.

The twoofers don't need us to impeach them...they take care of that all by themselves.

Eots=garbage.

I was speaking of the stairwells in wtc 7
then that makes it a bigger steaming pile.
since wtc7 was EVACUATED HOURS BEFORE THE COLLAPSE ,THERE ARE NO WITNESSES OR FORENSIC EVIDENCE TO SHORE UP YOUR WALL OF BULLSHIT!
BARRY JENNINGS LIES DON'T COUNT!

First off, here's the OFFICIAL ABC interview of him emerging from the chaos just after being rescued from WTC-7:

Barry Jennings - 9/11 Early Afternoon ABC 7 Interview

Therefore, it's a PROVEN fact that he was rescued from that building LONG before it collapsed at around 5:20 pm

Now here's Dylan Avery's and Jason Bermas' uncut interview with Barry Jennings. By the way, as most of you know, Barry died last year from still-uknown causes in his early-50s.

Barry Jennings Uncut

Can someone who is a 9/11 skeptic please explain how Barry Jennings and Michael Hess were trapped by explosions in WTC-7 BEFORE either of the Twin Towers collapsed?

something i forgot to comment on:

Rimjob swears on several posts that there were explosions before the plane hit the building. Because she says there were witnesses (in the basement--80 floors below). Theres no way they could have seen it so obviously they are lying. Let alone the fact that the towers stood for 90 minutes after these explosions took place.

But lets look at eots post. She posts that the explosions took out the lobby and the stairwells.

Firemen used the stairwells to go upstairs. If explosives took them out...how did they get up stairs? The fdny had a command center in the lobby--the same one that the explosives allegedly took out.

The twoofers don't need us to impeach them...they take care of that all by themselves.

Eots=garbage.

since wtc7 was EVACUATED HOURS BEFORE THE COLLAPSE ,THERE ARE NO WITNESSES OR FORENSIC EVIDENCE TO SHORE UP YOUR WALL OF BULLSHIT!

The building was empty....so any report of having lobbies or stairwells destroyed by explosions is garbage. Just like EOTS.

The building was empty....so any report of having lobbies or stairwells destroyed by explosions is garbage. Just like EOTS.
he'll never admit it!

whatever they heard or claim they saw had to have been debris from the towers.

you simply call all witnesses liars....debwunkers
wrong again ! What your heroes claim they saw or heard has nothing to do with explosives in staircases.....:lol:

and how would daws101 know that ???
speaking about me in the thrid person...hmmmm. hess and jennings never say anything about exploded staircases .
Hess does say that "after the power went out he and Jennings WALKED TO THE 8TH FLOOR then heard an explosion." that's just about the time wtc2 collapsed.
the most likley cause of the "explosion" was falling debris or power boxes.

notice how agent daws refers to the witnesses as my heros instead of what in fact they are..port authority and emergency planning personal and the last two people inside the wtc 7
wrong again:"Around 3:30 pm FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

the fire dept was in and out of wtc7 for several after Hess and Jennings were rescued.

Forum List

Back