Honestly, how many Trump acolytes here have actually read the Report?

Any moron who thinks this case is closed, has OD'ed on orange kool-aid
Apparently to you nat4900 ...case is closed. :D
So you may want to lay off the orange koolaid

1k1j6i.jpg

Read the Constitution...........The evidence MUST be submitted to Congress under Article One where the "trial" COULD be held.....

THIS was Mueller's intent,,,,,and NOT to have a stooge like Barr telling Trump's ilk...."oh, there's nothing in the report...total exoneration....can I have a SCOTUS seat now?"

The Constitution is yet another document YOU have never read.

Tell you what fucking liar, you point to the portion of the constitution that deals with a "special counsel" and reporting requirements, and I'll leave the board for a month.

Fail to point to any aspect of the constitution that deals with special prosecutors effecting coups on the executive, and YOU leave the board for a month.

Fair, you pathological pile of shit?

Just give me the article and section, you lying little fuck?

Last edited:
"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

MORON..........why does an asshole like you cut out the REMAINDER of that statement ......
Is it because you ARE an asshole who likes to kiss orange asses?......................LOL

So, what is our system of justice, "Guilty even if proven innocent," comrade?

You may be a liar, but you're a real pile of shit.

sk053119dAPR20190530104551.jpg
"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

MORON..........why does an asshole like you cut out the REMAINDER of that statement ......
Is it because you ARE an asshole who likes to kiss orange asses?......................LOL

Some on the left have turned into King George.
And they talk about the right wingers turning us back.
Plus they even got that wrong.
Their clueless.

The dems refuse to go and read the un redacted report...why?...because they would not be able to do what they are doing now....crying like little bitches....

No.....NOT "crying like little bitches".....BUT........continue to smear the GOP acolytes through the public mud.......LOL

Some on the left have turned into King George.
And they talk about the right wingers turning us back.
Plus they even got that wrong.
Their clueless.

gnat turned into Baghdad Bob.

The dems refuse to go and read the un redacted report...why?...because they would not be able to do what they are doing now....crying like little bitches....

No.....NOT "crying like little bitches".....BUT........continue to smear the GOP acolytes through the public mud.......LOL

Hey Baghdad Bob, I'm still waiting for your citation from the Constitution?

I know you've never seen the document, so this will help you;

https://usconstitution.net/const.html

Forum List

Back