Honestly, how many Trump acolytes here have actually read the Report?

"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III
MORON..........why does an asshole like you cut out the REMAINDER of that statement ... Is it because you ARE an asshole who likes to kiss orange asses?...LOL
IDIOT. Whatever else the Mueller Report says does not trump that 11 word summary of the Muel Team's findings ... that it "does not conclude that the President committed a crime," and as even you must know by now, we do not prosecute nor should congress persecute any American - including D.J. Trump - who after a thorough 2 yr, $35 million witch-hunt is found to not have committed a crime.

Case closed. :D

"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

We do not prosecute nor should congress persecute any American - including D.J. Trump - who after a thorough 2 yr, $35 million witch-hunt is found to not have committed a crime.

Case closed. :D

According to nat4900 ...case is not closed. Lol

77837039.jpg
You know Nat's prob but we just can't fix his stupidity.

And beyond department policy we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially — it would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge

Read the Constitution...........The evidence MUST be submitted to Congress under Article One where the "trial" COULD be held.....

THIS was Mueller's intent,,,,,and NOT to have a stooge like Barr telling Trump's ilk...."oh, there's nothing in the report...total exoneration....can I have a SCOTUS seat now?"
Wrong again. The Mueller Report was an internal DOJ document. There was no requirement that it be released to congress or the public. As always you have no idea what you are talking about.

I know it may a useless task to ask for "honesty" in an anonymous forum such as this, mostly filled with right wing posters........but, let's give it a shot.

How many have actually read the Mueller report especially Volume two?

After all......IF you still insist on the "No Collusion.....No Obstruction" mantra, there are only TWO reasons for you to do so:

1. You have NOT really read it and rely on the biased interpretation offered you by Trump, Barr and Hannity.

2. You did read the report but you have reading comprehension issues and your biases "trump" (pardon the expression) any admission that the report is actually DAMNING of Trump and his staff's actions.

Unfortunately, the once fair and honest Grand Ol' Party is moribund.....now replaced by what many (including me) have labeled a Trump Cult........Those remaining honest republicans agree that Trump's actions could easily be impeachable and had any democrat president be facing the same exact scrutiny, he or she WOULD be impeached.

Given the spineless republican-led Senate....and given the lack of courage by the democrat-led House, concerned more with reelection than ethics and morality, impeachment will NOT happen.

So, to return to the original question.......WHO among the Trump acolytes have actually really read Mueller's report?
To be conservative is to indeed be willfully ignorant.

The dems refuse to go and read the un redacted report...why?...because they would not be able to do what they are doing now....crying like little bitches....

I know it may a useless task to ask for "honesty" in an anonymous forum such as this, mostly filled with right wing posters........but, let's give it a shot.

After all......IF you still insist on the "No Collusion.....No Obstruction" mantra, there are only TWO reasons for you to do so:

1. You have NOT really read it and rely on the biased interpretation offered you by Trump, Barr and Hannity.

2. You did read the report but you have reading comprehension issues and your biases "trump" (pardon the expression) any admission that the report is actually DAMNING of Trump and his staff's actions.

Unfortunately, the once fair and honest Grand Ol' Party is moribund.....now replaced by what many (including me) have labeled a Trump Cult........Those remaining honest republicans agree that Trump's actions could easily be impeachable and had any democrat president be facing the same exact scrutiny, he or she WOULD be impeached.

Given the spineless republican-led Senate....and given the lack of courage by the democrat-led House, concerned more with reelection than ethics and morality, impeachment will NOT happen.

So, to return to the original question.......WHO among the Trump acolytes have actually really read Mueller's report?

Right now I'm reading Cari Mora by Thomas Harris. I have at least 3 other book in line and might not get to The Mueller "no Collusion no obstruction" report until July

Haven’t read it. Won’t read it. I don’t need to.

There are no limits to what should have been done to ensure Hillary Clinton did not end up as POTUS. I literally mean NO LIMITS WHATSOEVER. Any laws broken were done to forward the Moral Imperative of ensuring she didn’t win. I heartily APPROVE of ALL such activities.

"To be conservative is to indeed be willfully ignorant."

Time to make you eat those words.

Let's see if you can stand up to the briefest test.

Which of these represents conservatives, and which Liberals/Democrats?

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

See if this helps, C_Chamber_Pot:

" Franklin Roosevelt had pictured a place where citizens were joined in a collective enterprise ... Reagan pictured a more individualistic America where everyone would flourish once freed from the shackles of the state, and so the watchwords became self-reliance and small government."
The Liberal Crackup

flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg

I am glad we have another party other than our own. It's called the Democratic Party. That other party that seems to want open borders (Diversity), the home of the Green Deal fiasco. The Party of the Donkey - in which we call it the "Jackass Party".
I am so glad we have a party other than our own. :D

1ejllj.jpg

Oh, a Party who still thinks one is guilty before they are innocent. So, Obama must be innocent when he admitted he helped rig the election. :)

Mueller is hiding like a dirty rat

Mueller lies about keeping the investigation private. It was him leaking him having all prosecutors as Hillary supporters ..

Mueller could not keep this private because he was trying to scare trump not to go after the real criminals .. The deep state

A non crook would never have all prosecutors the opposite of the targets party ... But had to to try to cover up the deep state treason crimes
as Hillary supporters ..

Mueller could not keep this private because he was trying to scare trump not to go after the real criminals .. The deep state

A non crook would never have all prosecutors the opposite of the targets party ... But had to to try to cover up the deep state treason crimes

A totally corrupt person and big time liar. Robert Mueller !!!

MORON..........why does an asshole like you cut out the REMAINDER of that statement ......
Is it because you ARE an asshole who likes to kiss orange asses?......................LOL

So, what is our system of justice, "Guilty even if proven innocent," comrade?

You may be a liar, but you're a real pile of shit.

sk053119dAPR20190530104551.jpg

And beyond department policy we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially — it would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge

Read the Constitution...........The evidence MUST be submitted to Congress under Article One where the "trial" COULD be held.....

THIS was Mueller's intent,,,,,and NOT to have a stooge like Barr telling Trump's ilk...."oh, there's nothing in the report...total exoneration....can I have a SCOTUS seat now?"
Wrong again. The Mueller Report was an internal DOJ document. There was no requirement that it be released to congress or the public. As always you have no idea what you are talking about.

gnat is a liar. He is a hack with zero integrity. The witch hunt failed to overthrow the president, so now gnat lies - as are the marching orders from the leftist hate sites that do it's thinking for it.

gnat and his fellow communists refuse to accept the results of the 2016 election.

Why do you worship a child molester, scumbag? Why do you support a man who molested little boys in the oval office?

What the fuck is this idiot talking about......Be proud Trump ass kissers of having THIS level of "intelligence" within your cult membership.

What the fuck are you talking about, idiot?

Be a proud Communist and lie through your teeth - dumb motherfucker.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

Did you grasp that, you stupid fucking lying pile of shit?

....whenever you're ready to compare educational resumes......let me know, dope.

Oh, sorry....you're a Trump U. graduate???............................LOL

Oh sorry, you're a stupid as a stump fucking liar who thinks that you can lie in the face of facts and still be taken seriously.

{1. Potential Coordination: Conspiracy and Collusion

As an initial matter, this Office evaluated potentially criminal conduct that involved the
collective action of multiple individuals not under the rubric of "collusion," but through the lens
of conspiracy law. In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" appears in the
Acting Attorney General's August 2, 2017 memorandum; it has frequently been invoked in public
reporting; and it is sometimes referenced in antitrust law, see, cg, Brooke Group 12. Brown
Williamson Tobacco Corp, 509 US. 209, 227 (1993). But collusion is not a specific offense or
theory of liability found in the US. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the
contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as
that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. 371. See Black ?3 Law
Dictionary 321. (10th ed. 2014) (collusion is agreement to defraud another or to do or obtain
something forbidden by law?); 1 Alexander Burrill, A Law Dictionary and Glossary 31 (1871)
(?An agreement between two or more persons to defraud another by the forms of law, or to employ
such forms as means of accomplishing some unlawful object?); 1 Bouvier's Law Dictionary 352}

You severely mentally ill pile of shit.

We wrote it two years ago.

Moron....you can't even write a two sentence post......LMAO

You're dumb as a fucking stump.

You DO grasp this fact, doncha sploogy?

Pathological lying after being proven a liar is a sign of deep mental illness and abject stupidity.

It's the drugs gnat, you took too many and it ate away both your brain cells.

I love my TDS posters lol

The dems refuse to go and read the un redacted report...why?...because they would not be able to do what they are doing now....crying like little bitches....

No.....NOT "crying like little bitches".....BUT........continue to smear the GOP acolytes through the public mud.......LOL

Forum List

Back