🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Honey Maid Graham crackers rebuts homophobic idiots

I don't eat graham crackers, but I did have Barilla spaghetti last night.

Kind of funny. Had to sit in a Intro to Psych class today, damn teacher refuses to learn how to use the equipment, and one of the topics was about the creation of graham crackers. Rev. Graham created the cracker to help suppress "carnal" urges... What twist of fate!

Honey Maid ad responds to homophobia with love.

Do the homophobes have no shame? They bitched about a graham cracker commercial and Honey Maid responds with a message of love and tolerance. I'm buying a box of them today!

Only intolerant, hateful homonazis use terms like homophobe and homophobia.
If your point is 'words matter', you're right. But you coined a word,'homonazi', so I'm guessing your attitude is that those who advocate for tolerance at least and equal justice under law for all Americans as a given, are inappropriate and unnecessarily brutal in this country. That's the tactic of the Nazi, isn't it, unnecessary brutality?

But isn't this country the best on the planet? How can America truly be what it so desperately wants to be; the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, until it treats each and every law abiding citizen as equal?

Lighten up lefties. You haven't been in your right minds since the Boy Scouts were allowed to discriminate against pedophiles.

Honey Maid ad responds to homophobia with love.

Do the homophobes have no shame? They bitched about a graham cracker commercial and Honey Maid responds with a message of love and tolerance. I'm buying a box of them today!

Only intolerant, hateful homonazis use terms like homophobe and homophobia.

To denounce the hate and ignorance expressed by many on the right is not ‘intolerance;’ you and other conservatives are at liberty to express your hate and ignorance as you see fit, you are not at liberty, however, to seek to codify that hate and ignorance.

Lighten up lefties. You haven't been in your right minds since the Boy Scouts were allowed to discriminate against pedophiles.
The Boy Scouts of America still have, thank God, been allowed to discriminate against pedophiles. They maintain, to this very day, a very strict policy concerning pedophiles. I myself was a Boy Scout in the late 1960s and enjoyed it thoroughly! Back then, there was never even a discussion of pedophiles in Scouting. The Scouts will never change their policy on pedophiles.

And leave it to Conservative groups to bring the hate, as they so often do!

Honey Maid offends conservatives

One million moms...:lol:

More like four spinsters at a kitchen coffee table. These are the same people who tried to boycott JC Penney because of Ellen and Ben & Jerrys because of their Schweddy Balls ice cream. I mean come on...they don't like balls or lesbians? What is there left for them?

Forum List

Back