Hong Kong Business Delegation to Visit Israel, Strengthen Economic Ties

How nice!!! His Sunni brethren are busy murdering people for their religious beliefs, and all he is concerned about is Israel. Dead bodies of innocent non Muslims and even Muslims who are not Sunnis don't seem to bother him. How many innocent people have your Sunni brothers murdering this month so far?
Silly-Sally the thread topic is about Israel not muslims.

Please try to focus and stay on topic. .. :cool:

It isn't it is about about Hong Kong doing business with Israel, it was you that changed the subject.
Incorrect Poindexter.

I just stated that Hong Kong doing business with the apartheid state of Israel was not a sound idea for the long term. . :cool:

It isn't it is about about Hong Kong doing business with Israel, it was you that changed the subject.
Incorrect Poindexter.

I just stated that Hong Kong doing business with the apartheid state of Israel was not a sound idea for the long term. . :cool:

Who cares what a deranged Jew hating Muslim shill thinks about Israel??

Incorrect Poindexter.

Who cares what a deranged Jew hating Muslim shill thinks about Israel??

I wonder if many Muslim converts salivate over the destruction of Israel like he does. Don't forget that there are born Muslims who are not like that. Remember there is a group of Muslims called Muslims for Israel. Anyhow, maybe some of the readers have heard of someone who wants to do business with Israel.

Doing Business in Israel | Embassy of the United States

Does that mean China is going to support Israeli welfare queens and American taxpayers can quit giving Israel billions a year in welfare?

:boohoo:

To tell you the truth, I never hold much respect for people who call themselves Truthseekers. To me, it is more like LieSeekers. I remember once reading on some forum that it cost the American taxpayer $3.00 to support Israel, so maybe we should send LieSeeker back his $3.00 if he even pays any taxes. It is very amusing how there are posters who can't stand to see countries in the world doing business with Israel. Perhaps they can tell us how many countries are hungering to do business with places like Somalia? Meanwhiler, I hope those like LieSeeker never avail themselves of any medical or technological advances coming out of Israel. They certainly don't want to by hypocrites.

$3. :lol:

Incorrect Poindexter.

Then why are most Muslim nations, including Turkey and the Palestinians themselves doing business with Israel. Mr. Cuckoo Sunni Moooslem?

I wonder if many Muslim converts salivate over the destruction of Israel like he does. Don't forget that there are born Muslims who are not like that. Remember there is a group of Muslims called Muslims for Israel.
"Muslims for Israel"......lol

Most likely has about 10 members. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if many Muslim converts salivate over the destruction of Israel like he does. Don't forget that there are born Muslims who are not like that. Remember there is a group of Muslims called Muslims for Israel.
"Muslims for Israel"......lol

Most likely has about 10 members. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

So, Mr. Cuckoo must think that all Muslims are as nutty as he is and are waiting for the destruction of Israel. Maybe, unlike him, they have Clerics who believe in tolerance of other religions and are not carrying a grudge against Israel because they feel the truth is that the Muslims already are governing all of the Middle East except for one tiny piece of land.

So, Mr. Sunni Man must think that all Muslims are as nutty as he is and are waiting for the destruction of Israel. Maybe, unlike him, they have Clerics who believe in tolerance of other religions and are not carrying a grudge against Israel because they feel the truth is that the Muslims already are governing all of the Middle East except for one tiny piece of land.
Yea, you keep thinking that........ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Hey by all means Sunni, why don't you write a letter to Hong Kong officials advising them of the wrong decision they are making? They can always use extra toilet paper. :lmao:

Hey by all means Sunni, why don't you write a letter to Hong Kong officials advising them of the wrong decision they are making? They can always use extra toilet paper. :lmao:

First they will get a good laugh, then they will count their lucky stars that Hong Kong is not full of Muslims (especially the fanatical kind like Sunni Man), and then one of them will take his letter and use it as toilet paper. Sad, isn't it, how these fanatical Muslim converts resent any group doing business with Israel?

Forum List

Back