Honourable Seattle cop makes video supporting the constitution, and chief suspends him, jeopardizes his job

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If he loses his job I hope he sues the force and his chief personally. Of course he's a former soldier, that's why he is so well spoken and loyal to the U.S constitution. God bless him.

If he is fired, I'd love him to come to Canada, he could replace 4 or 5 cops. We could use men like him.

Seattle police officer suspended after slamming ‘tyrannical’ lockdown orders in viral video

A Port of Seattle police officer was placed on paid administrative leave this week after a video he posted on social media slamming the state’s “tyrannical” lockdown orders went viral.

In a May 7 video posted on his Instagram account, a uniformed Officer Greg Anderson encouraged police officers to “stand up for what’s right” and defy orders to infringe on people’s constitutional rights amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“I’m seeing people arrested or cited for going to church,” Officer Anderson said in the video, which was shot from inside a patrol car. “I don’t know what crime people are committing for doing nails in their own house. We have to ask ourselves as officers, is what I am doing right?”

If he loses his job I hope he sues the force and his chief personally. Of course he's a former soldier, that's why he is so well spoken and loyal to the U.S constitution. God bless him.

If he is fired, I'd love him to come to Canada, he could replace 4 or 5 cops. We could use men like him.

Seattle police officer suspended after slamming ‘tyrannical’ lockdown orders in viral video

A Port of Seattle police officer was placed on paid administrative leave this week after a video he posted on social media slamming the state’s “tyrannical” lockdown orders went viral.

In a May 7 video posted on his Instagram account, a uniformed Officer Greg Anderson encouraged police officers to “stand up for what’s right” and defy orders to infringe on people’s constitutional rights amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“I’m seeing people arrested or cited for going to church,” Officer Anderson said in the video, which was shot from inside a patrol car. “I don’t know what crime people are committing for doing nails in their own house. We have to ask ourselves as officers, is what I am doing right?”
to bad he doesnt have the same view for the 2nd amendment or the resst of the constitution,,,

to bad he doesnt have the same view for the 2nd amendment or the resst of the constitution,,,

What did he say about it?

What did he say about it?
if you knew the unit he belongs to hes kicked in more doors of private citizens than any criminal in history,,,

you should research his unit and see for yourself that hes one of the bad cops,,,
I'm truly surprised how he sided on this,,,

No problems having biased dumbass cops making those jobs harder for others. Stick to the job while working.

Yeah but his job is to uphold the law now. From what I understand he is just another dirty cop. Former means used to be. If he wanted to free people he should go back overseas.

Yeah but his job is to uphold the law now. From what I understand he is just another dirty cop. Former means used to be. If he wanted to free people he should go back overseas.
His duty is to uphold the CONSTITUTION. He is not the governors personal goon

His duty is to uphold the CONSTITUTION. He is not the governors personal goon
...and enforce all laws.

Someone should remind the chief of the oath he sware to uphold the constitution.

Yeah but his job is to uphold the law now. From what I understand he is just another dirty cop.

WTF is wrong with this guy? I didn't see him whining about the cops stopping people from going into Galveston after the last big hurricane. He is supposed to enforce the laws. If he has a problem with that, he should find another job.

The First Amendment •IS• the law. In fact, as part of the Constitution, it is the highest law, taking precedence above all others.

A dirty cop would be one who violates the Constitution, in order to enforce lesser laws or even executive orders created without legislative authority.

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with this guy? I didn't see him whining about the cops stopping people from going into Galveston after the last big hurricane. He is supposed to enforce the laws. If he has a problem with that, he should find another job.

So what makes him a 'dirty cop'???

Yeah but his job is to uphold the law now. From what I understand he is just another dirty cop.

The First Amendment •IS• the law. In fact, as part of the Constitution, it is the highest law, taking precedence above all others.

A dirty cop would be one who violates the Constitution, in order to enforce lesser laws or even executive orders created without legislative authority.

There are limits to the first amendment. You can't yell FIRE in a crowded theater. He doesn't have the authority to decide which limitations are proper.

So what makes him a 'dirty cop'???

He uses his personal belief over what the law allows. Some cops personally believe it's OK if they are paid off to look the other direction.

Of course he's a former soldier, that's why he is so well spoken and loyal to the U.S constitution.
I'm not that familiar with U.S. Armed Forces per se, so I sometimes confuse Army with Marine Corps, but there's "once a Marine, always a Marine," and he's still carrying a gun and "serving" in some armed capacity.
God bless him.
Unless he's undercover, collecting intelligence from city hall or police administration, and subverting "domestic enemy" operations — and I wouldn't put it past him if he's that well-spoken — he should not be serving under a hostile "thin blue line" flag instead of the standard U.S. flag.

The conspiracy boards are calling a "false flag" operation on this stuff. I want to know what it is myself, and I don't believe what any of these thin blue line flaggers are telling me.

Forum List

Back