Hooray! Richest 1% Now Paying Lower Tax Rate Than Workers

Not gonna lie..I kind of, low key, want dems to take over, fully, this year. I want to see if they have the guts to pass a wealth tax, raise capital gains tax, and increase taxes on rich people all around.

I’m to the point where I really want it to happen..just to see IF they do it, and how that will work out for them. Call it a morbid experiment…

The only problem being that for every dollar they think they will tax, they will spend two.

I'm not a bro!

You mean like Trump and Bush buying votes with their tax cuts for the wealthiest?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/irs-data-prove-trump-tax-130007569.html
Filers who earned $50,000 to $100,000 received a tax break of about 15 percent to 17 percent, and those earning $100,000 to $500,000 in adjusted gross income saw their personal income taxes cut by around 11 percent to 13 percent.
By comparison, no income group with an AGI of at least $500,000 received an average tax cut exceeding 9 percent, and the average tax cut for brackets starting at $1 million was less than 6 percent. (For more detailed data, see my table published here.)
You really need to pull your head out of your ass, and realize Marxists/Demofascists lie all the time.

Then how do we support our military? You know. The bravest of the brave that keep us safe.
Wow not sure imagine the hardship of not giving free stuff to everyone else globally.
1715343653692.jpeg

Attachments

• 1715343559345.jpeg
    1715343559345.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Recapture is returning a deduction from a previous year that you are now not entitled to ... Power saws last 5 years in a carpenter's hands ... I deduct 20% per year each of the next 5 years ... that's depreciation ... instead of deducting that expense in one year ...

If we choose to accelerate that deduction, and then sell the saw after 2 years ... we have to return the accelerated deduction such that we only get the normal 40% straight-line deduction ... if we sell the saw after the full five years, then there's no recapture ... the money we sell the saw for is then 100% capital gains because it's fully depreciated ...

Real estate? ... land can never be depreciated ... commercial buildings can only be depreciated using straight-line method ... the purchase price is your basis, any future sales over and above this basis is capital gains, not recapture ... right idea, wrong verb ...
When you sell real estate that has been depreciated and appreciates in value you are liable for both capital gains and depreciation recapture.

Then how do we support our military? You know. The bravest of the brave that keep us safe.
Before the dickhead Woodrow Wilson permanently imposed the "Income Tax" upon the working class, alcohol sales was funding the government. But prohibition, ended up killing the golden goose, and the racist prick(who showed the KKK movie in the White House) had to find another source to rob people from.

No, its not that. Dems support the mega rich also. Do you really think the amazons, googles worry about a top rate that fluctuates 3-4 percent depending on whos running the donkey show in washington?
When President Trump was in office and everyone had more disposable income, many people were out buying big screen TVs, new dodge chargers and other non essentials, only because they could. Then along came Mr. Potato Head, and screwed the pooch for everyone with his attack on fossil fuels, and high inflation. Amazon, Walmart, and other big companies raked in the moola, because of the feckless spending of people, instead of buying what they needed, investing the rest and becoming rich, like me.

1715363901251.png

When President Trump was in office and everyone had more disposable income, many people were out buying big screen TVs, new dodge chargers and other non essentials, only because they could. Then along came Mr. Potato Head, and screwed the pooch for everyone with his attack on fossil fuels, and high inflation. Amazon, Walmart, and other big companies raked in the moola, because of the feckless spending of people, instead of buying what they needed, investing the rest and becoming rich, like me.

View attachment 944747
So you think you're in The Big Club now?
Still typing reactionary, drunken nonsense here daily?
Even lazy billionaires find nothing better to do?
Really? :itsok:

So you think you're in The Big Club now?
Still typing reactionary, drunken nonsense here daily?
Even lazy billionaires find nothing better to do?
Really? :itsok:
Must suck to be you, someone who failed at finding your God given talent and making something of yourself. Just one of those guys who was owned by a business, that you had a contract with, so got your weekly or monthly paycheck, living just enough to buy that cheap TV and beat up car. I lived that life for a while, found it wasnt for me, learned how to invest and use the investment tax codes to cheat the government out of stealing my money. You cant fix stupid like you, all you can do it point it out...

Must suck to be you, someone who failed at finding your God given talent and making something of yourself. Just one of those guys who was owned by a business, that you had a contract with, so got your weekly or monthly paycheck, living just enough to buy that cheap TV and beat up car. I lived that life for a while, found it wasnt for me, learned how to invest and use the investment tax codes to cheat the government out of stealing my money. You cant fix stupid like you, all you can do it point it out...
So yes, you somehow imagine yourself a member of George Carlin's "Big Club." A billionaire.. because you've figured out how to "cheat" somewhat on your taxes.. :auiqs.jpg:

Enjoy that stupor:itsok:

So yes, you somehow imagine yourself a member of George Carlin's "Big Club." A billionaire.. because you've figured out how to "cheat" somewhat on your taxes.. :auiqs.jpg:

Enjoy that stupor:itsok:
really, i just laugh at such fucks as yourself, who want to demonize those that have success, while you sit and moan how fucked up you have been treated. Want a change. Stop being a sorry ass loser.

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

Forum List

Back