Hope and Change

That would be great!

If you can do it without wasting billions of tax dollars, I'd be 100% for it.

Why don't we allow producers of algae fuel to pay a 5% profit on their algae earnings?

That way Obama can't give loan guarantees to cronies and if the technology works out, we get fuel and the innovators get higher profits.

Sounds like a win-win.

Question?

What is the difference between Oil and Algae and refining it?

None.

Each is nature, and the Earth manufactures it freely for harvesting.

and some think cause the earth did it and they are somehow superior creatures on the earth they should oppress everyone else.

I'm pretty sure we've earned the right to oppress algae.....

That would be great!

If you can do it without wasting billions of tax dollars, I'd be 100% for it.

Why don't we allow producers of algae fuel to pay a 5% profit on their algae earnings?

That way Obama can't give loan guarantees to cronies and if the technology works out, we get fuel and the innovators get higher profits.

Sounds like a win-win.

Question?

None.

and some think cause the earth did it and they are somehow superior creatures on the earth they should oppress everyone else.

The Earth does it by superior design by forces leftists deny in thier fits of rage to declare thier vanity.

Learn it, Live it, Know it.

Last edited:
Question?

None.

The Earth does it by superior design by forces leftists deny in thier fits of rage to declare thier vanity.

Seems there is an inflation of vanity on either side.

Seems there is an inflation of vanity on either side.
Nope. With RepubIcans...possibly...but they are not far from the Statist left...

Conservatives?

N F W... (No way)...WE have a working knowledge of the world...that the left is upset at us about...but I enjoy taking them to task...

Survival of the fittest....

Plausible...and time tested...and having the NADS to test it and come out victorious. ;)

To be honest, there are some liberals who would have a tough time in a one-on-one battle with algae...

rightwinger, Synthia, and Little Dottie Dumbfuck come to mind...
But one-celled creatures would naturally have problems with taking on a superior colony of algae. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back