Hope Hicks Acknowledges She Sometimes Tells White Lies for Trump

I mean I am sure it's pure coincidence that her giving 8 hours of testimony about the actions of the administration, collusion and obstruction of justice and her resigning the very next day are in no way related at all.
No, she had already planned to resign last month. Her leaving was already expected. She's still staying on for now.

Everyone is very surprised she’s leaving. They thought she’d be there forever, including former aides.

I’m thinking Donald was pissed about the “white lies” comment and asked her to leave.
Uh, that's a lie. She had plans to leave a month ago.

Throughout the nine-hour, closed-door testimony Hicks continued to decline to answer questions related to Trump and other White House figures. She also wouldn't answer questions about the presidential transition or her time in the White House. Hicks told investigators she was instructed by the White House to only discuss her time working on the Trump campaign, according to lawmakers who sat in on the testimony.

The communications director is a key figure in the Trump administration. She was involved in the firing of former FBI Director James Comey and in drafting a statement in July in response to questions concerning a meeting in Trump Tower between Russians and top Trump campaign officials in 2016, which sparked the interest of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...e-hicks-admits-she-tells-white-lies-for-trump
The story is false.
Prove it.
When you testify to the Senate intelligence committee behind closed doors, it's classified. Smarten up!
Washington leaks like a sieve...Smarten up!

Hope Hicks, the White House communications director and one of President Trump’s longest-serving advisers, said Wednesday that she was resigning.

Ms. Hicks, 29, a former model who joined Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign without any experience in politics, became known as one of the few aides who understood his personality and style and could challenge the president to change his views.

Hope Hicks to Resign as White House Communications Director
I guess telling America she lies, seems to be another MAGA :oops8: moment for America.

She's a child in a Killer-Body who was way-the-hell outta her depth and it finally caught up with her.

Drumpf surrounds himself with Amateur Hour types who turn out to be completely ineffective or who can't (or don't want to) go the distance.

Hicks had a tough month. She received unwanted, unflattering attention due to her relationship with Rob Porter, and it was reported that attorney Mark Corallo will testify regarding her involvement in creating the initial, false response to news of the Trump, Jr/Kushner/Manafort/Veselnitskaya meeting.

She may have been prodding into staying until after her Congressional testimony. At any rate, it's another bad look for the Trumpkin administration.

I mean I am sure it's pure coincidence that her giving 8 hours of testimony about the actions of the administration, collusion and obstruction of justice and her resigning the very next day are in no way related at all.
No, she had already planned to resign last month. Her leaving was already expected. She's still staying on for now.

Everyone is very surprised she’s leaving. They thought she’d be there forever, including former aides.

I’m thinking Donald was pissed about the “white lies” comment and asked her to leave.

When Trump asked her yesterday how she could be so STUPID for saying she lies for Trump - that may have been the last straw.

What will the 29 year old former model that has never had a real job do after leaving the White House?

Maybe FoxNews will hire her, she meets all their qualifications.

Confirmed by herself, she spews lies.
DOPer Whitey's will love her little white lies.

When Trump asked her yesterday how she could be so STUPID for saying she lies for Trump - that may have been the last straw.
How do you know Trump asked her that? We're you there? Be specific, squaw!

Update!

Kellyanne Conway
@KellyannePolls
I love you and will miss you, Hope Hicks.
5:31 PM · Feb 28, 2018

Forum List

Back